Osomatsu-san

New episode today and no thread for the greatest comedy in years?

It was yesterday, and we had a really good thread. But we can continue, sure.

What do you think "Totoko's Challenge" will be about?

Something image related im sure.
Hopefully a switch from idol to maybe something new?

Maybe it'll involve Nyaa-chan in some way. She's basically a secondary character at this point.

didn't she get married?

That was most likely undone by the next episode.

Osomatsu and Totoko date episode never i guess

No canon character ships, we self-insert like men.

Totty a shit

WHAT NEW SEASON?

Where have you been, user?

b-but im a girl, user

She will probably divorce like every celebrity.

I doubt they will date anytime soon due to it fucking with the status quo. If they did Oso would probably fuck it up at some point.

It's funny, even in the stories Akatsuka wrote with the cast growing older, none of the sextuplets ever won the Totokobowl.

Because she is a terrible person and once she lost her hotness they stopped giving a fuck about her.

Eh, Totoko's really not that much different than them in terms of shittiness (which the show tries to make light of in episodes 12 and 24). She's just not as well-rounded as the sextuplets due to being a secondary character.

I liked the part where their wieners were out after their mom cut off their nipples and also the part where they had no skin but their wieners were still out

Hey, Totty is ok.

Unlike a certain frogmatsu

They're both the least popular, shush.

I am fine with Choro not being as popular since it makes it easy buying merch. He has been pretty much going along with the flow of his brothers despite not getting as much as abuse.

Most of Totoko's skits weren't that funny, but I keep hoping because she's a pretty good character.

She needs to interact more with the brothers as a group then just the brothers worshiping her. We saw in the first episode her switching places with Choro to be with them.

isn't that the old version? It's missing pic related

Did Totoko switch bodies just so she could fuck herself and get with cat?

This.
I'm the best choice for Kara.

What are your season 2 wishes? And is there anything you don't want/want less of?

I don't want F6

I love the show but I hate the threads, they're so gay.

what's his endgame?

I want to be a yaoi fangirl and stick dildo in my pussy while fantasizing brocest. But I can't.

Reciprocated feederism.

To gain Karamatsu's confidence and then poison him.

I didn't notice too much going on between these two in the first episode but wow, there were all kinds of moments in the second one where Ichimatsu was actually being nice to Kara. Like, when they woke up naked and Kara brushed Ichi's leg with his hand and I was fully expecting some kind of retaliation but Ichi didn't even glare at him.

Not a shipper by the way, I've just come to expect that kind of relationship between them so when Ichi kept being nice to him I kept thinking what the fuck is going on here. Is it possible that the Kara abuse will be toned down this season? I think maybe thats what made him so popular before, because the girls felt sorry for him. Not sure how I feel about this sudden switch in dynamics.

Why is Ichi feeding Kara so fucking cute? Where are the feeding doujins that aren't Tumblr tier landwhale shit?

>Ichimatsu will never princess carry you

Well, this is the last straw. I'll see you all on the other side.

You can be a yaoi fanboy and stick a dildo up your ass instead.

This show is so damn good its not even funny

I want more characters from Kun like the cop. I do want a more slice of life moments with all the brothers solo and paired up. What I don't want is more focus on the younger brothers, Dayoon talking like a Pokemon, incest shipping, old jokes, and finally girlfriends that don't matter. All of this will probably happen, but I prefer they do just a bit then saturate it.

I just want less of the more common matsu pairs. Ichi and Todo just shitting on each other for 10 minutes when?

Oso and Todo seem fun together. I would like to see how Ichi and Choro interact beyond that one line they did. Jyushi and Kara probably could do something together.

Why does this simple art style lend itself so well to all these different fashions? Some of those spreads of anime characters in street clothes look awful while most are just meh, but almost all of the Matsu's outfits look great on them. But why? How do muppets make such good models?

>Jyushi and Kara probably could do something together.

You mean other than OH MY LITTLE JYUSHIMATSU?

I don't care for Jyushi at all but I was trying to be fair here.

I just want a karamatsu centric episode for once.

>I would like to see how Ichi and Choro interact beyond that one line they did.
according to Ichi's character book, Choro is his favorite older brother but Choro doesn't understand or even try to interact with him
It would just be Ichi being silent and trying to get involved with whatever Choro is doing while Choro is suspicious and somewhat scared. There is some potential but it probably wouldn't be really interesting or fun.

I could see him sperging out or them finding a common thing to do together which would be fucking with Todo or liking cats.

That feels like it'd be good for a shorter skit, where it's just Ichi following him around for the day and tries to get into whatever Choro's doing and possibly embarassing him in front of Nyaa-chan like Oso did.

My personal ranking of the brothers goes

Ichi > Kara > Jyushi > Todo > Oso >>>>> Choro

So any kind of interaction between my top three is welcomed. However, I think the OH MY LITTLE JYUSHIMATSU skit was the height of comedy so I've got my fingers crossed they get another one together. That being said, before anyone jumps down my throat about that statement, I fully acknowledge that I have a skewed sense of humor. What I should laugh at doesn't get any kind of reaction but the stupidest things get me good so I'm aware others will disagree with me.

So far, the funniest anime scene I've watched was an episode of Gintama. I laughed so hard I was crying so if I can ever find something else to make me feel that way again, I'll cherish it forever. I'm lowkey hoping for that moment in this season of Oso.

>n-nii-san ...
>oh, uh, hey Ichimatsu. Whats up?
>c-can I hang out with you today?
>uhhh ... sure?
>excitedIchiface.jpg
>flash forward to crowded convention center full of sweaty otaku
>Ichi promptly makes a noose out of Nyaa-chan towels

Would Choromatsu be even less popular if he wasn't voiced by Kamiyan?

Please don't bully the green man.
Yes, possibly, depending on who he's voiced by instead of Kamiyan.

Alcohol dulls his painfulness.

Eldest three having a skit together, maybe showing them as the worst monsters Fujita says they are.
More -kun based stuff would be nice, too. Some of the background characters in the party looked like their designs came from older material. Kara and Todo are interacted more, too.

Froggy is the core of the show's social commentary, fuck you respectable folk.

>have a similar personal ranking
>also have the same kind of skewed sense of humor
Nice.

In the first season, the first cour was much better than the second cour, so I expect this season to be bad. So far I've been right. It's a shame they're bringing it back imo, one of my favorite things about the anime industry is that they rarely run comedies into the ground the way American television does.

I want all the Matsu's to bully me with varying degrees of subtlety that fits within their characters.

>they rarely run comedies into the ground the way American television does.

So you're unaware that Gintama's up to season 6?

Its not that Japan wont run comedy into the ground, its that its much harder to have a comedy success there so the big comedies are few and far between.

Jyushi and Kara also had their roof song. I love their odd friendship.

I'm pleased so far that they have only done one "punish Kara just for being 'painful'" joke. Also Kara being ignored and going "eh?" wasn't even funny to start with.

Was a little disappointed he didnt het to paint Totty, though. Saw it coming but materials have implied he's actually a pretty good artist and it would've been nice to have that confirmation.

Stay here for the rest if the season and merch user
there's also Fuku Jun

Todo's reaction to Kara offering to paint him is fucking gold though. Serious Totty saying "don't touch me" is amazing.

Yeah that's what I mean, it was in-character but I wanted to see him paint.

>Oso and Todo
This, I love their interactions. Especially whenever they team up to bully Choro.

why did ths sell better than gintama ?

can we all agree that ep 1 was a bad episode

At least Kara fully embraced it now.

Cuter designs.

I fucking loved it.

Honestly though Todo's had some of the best moments so far in this season. In episode 1 he told that girl to back off because he doesn't dance with uggo's and him telling Kara not to touch him were both great little nods that made me like Totty just that little bit more.

Are we in 2015?

No wait that wasn't really bad either.

It was perfect

I didn't think it was bad. The best part was the opening.
But yeah I liked it.

it was mediocre

The obedience training from We Caught a Cold clearly worked. Everyone but Jyushi drank what he gave them.

I was hoping they wouldn't rehash the first episode of season 1, which they pretty much did. A bit disapointing, and I hope this season brings new things instead of reusing the old gags and dynamics too much.

>pretty much did
Not really. They took the same gag from the beginning but s1 ep 1 didn't have them react to their future selves and try again with more effort, resulting in another skit.

Why do these threads die so quickly?

Because theres nothing to really argue about here. Thats why Fate/ threads last as long as they do, everyone starts arguing and pretending like they know all the lore so the next thing you know, you've hit bump limit. Theres only so much that can be discussed with a SOL and thats more or less what Osomatsu is.

Well, of course it wasn't fully the same, but it was about worrying about the state of their show and using other random types of shows to try to find success, so there were similarities.
With that said, I guess it's fine since s1ep1 was banned so maybe staff wanted a redo with less obvious parodies.

I wonder if the matsus were girls the threads would last longer/ be more prevalent

Dead threads with decent discussion, however limited, are probably better than constant shitposting.

But the bad timeline matsus were not referencing other anime, and it was a joke on the popularity of the show. It had the same framing device, but honestly I can't think of a better way to start the season.

I'm happy the matsus are boys. This is the show I've waited a long time for. People have plenty of moe girls and bishounen already.

Half the shit wouldn't make sense if they were girls. No guy would really turn them down regardless of how bad or ugly they get. It doesn't help they could easily just get married and let the husband do everything if they don't want to work. Guys can't really do that without looking like a piece of shit.

Would you buy them?

>No guy would really turn them down regardless
You don't know what its like to be the goofy girl nobody takes seriously as a woman, do you?
Sorry but that idea that any girl can get anything handed to them pisses me off.

Yeah I like that they're boys as well, it's just that girly SOL/comedy threads tend to garner more attention here. It's a shame the boys aren't appreciated more on Sup Forums

I'd say this is true. I didn't participate in the threads during season 1, I waited to marathon the whole show at once, but it seemed like there was a lot of shitposting. And I don't mean the 'which Matsu would you fugg' shitposting, I'm talking about the trolls coming in to cause arguments and the Tumblrites who complained about how problematic shipping the brothers is.

Even if the threads aren't half as active as before, I'll take it if we can have even just a little less stupidity.

Nobody would ever see them.

Its called lowering your standards so many men are desperate for pussy they would do anything. I seen plenty of girls who are disgusting as fuck still get decent boyfriends that do pretty much anything for them. Not all guys are like that of course.

Same. But barely having friends doesn't help at all

WHAT?

I took one look at the fandom when it was airing, fucked right off and waited a few months to marathon it, it did look pretty bad.

We've gone full circle now, haven't we?

Just going to leave this here.

People will buy it they been making merch of everything and it always gets sold out

It was bad due to the Kara and Ichi part and then tumblrfags started invading saying how they are just like Kara but fucked off due tumblr destroying the things they love.

Tumblr users who say they're like Kara are lying through their teeth (they're far too prudish), or are the type who say he has no flaws whatsoever (and thetefore are full of crap).

>Kakine still number 2

I want a little juicy that bites my finger! What a cheeky boy

I appreciated it for what it was trying to say about fandom and commercialization, but coming from a franchise milking the fuck out of their project shamelessly it seems like lampshading at best and outright hypocrisy at worst.
I know the writing staff isn't in control of merchandising but it's still an old tactic corporations all over the world use.

I guess I just hoped the first episode wouldn't be full blown meta. But I'm also too dumb to think of something better

Wait a minute, I don't even understand this though. Why would Tumblrtards specifically pick Kara out of the bunch? Ichi seems to be the most inline with their self deprecating sense of humor and it would be a lot easier to label a host of different mental illnesses on him than Kara. Can anyone actually explain this?