Stalker thread

First thread of the new season, how are shows doing so far?
Note that not all shows are up for pre-order yet, and since it's still very early, take the ranks and points with a grain of salt. What's important right now is the trends rather than the actual numbers.

>Doing fine
***,**3 Love Live Sunshine
***,*59 Yuuki Yuuna
***,*97 Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
***,100 Idolmaster SideM
***,230 Kekkai Sensen
***,268 WUG
***,328 Osomatsu-kun
***,346 Magus Bride
***,451 Umaru-chan R

>Doing average
***,611 Gintama
***,625 Land of the Lustrous
***,653 Hozuki
***,765 Kino
***,799 Dies irae

>In trouble
**1,166 Blend S
**1,206 Konohana
**1,276 Imouto Sae
**1,451 Infini-T Force
**1,484 Girls' Last Tour
**1,596 Code Realize
**2,016 March Comes in Like a Lion
**2,145 Osake
**4,575 DreamFes
**4,620 Jūni Taisen

>JUST
**6,413 Two Car
**6,823 Animegataris
**6,882 Oosama Game
**8,300 Kujira
**9,850 Bitch na Ken
*15,205 Dynamic Chord
*19,867 Urahara
*42,001 We Love Rice

JUST Because is not up for preorder yet, unfortunately

>**9,850 Bitch na Ken
Why?

How is WUG even alive?
Am I just out of the loop?

>Bitch na Ken
Please call it Shobitch.

Because first episode is not even out yet.

>**1,166 Blend S
Why Japan?

>***,**3 Love Live Sunshine
it seems that japs liked the 1st ep, I thought that sidem and osomatsufags were gonna be up there but it's only the beginning we'll see if they can detrone the raibus

>*42,001 We Love Rice
Do Japan doesn't love rice?

>Houseki doing fine, surprisingly
>Girls' Last Tour in trouble, surprisingly
I don't know how to feel.

Isn't the manga popular?

wittol thread

>Girls' Last Tour in trouble, surprisingly
Seemingly, it's kind of overdone, since it superficially looks like Sora no Woto meets YKK. All those shows contemplating about the end of humanity, in a gritty post-apocalyptic world. It's like it belongs to another decade or something.

How is Love Live yuri again? It's idol stuff and no romance, last time I watched it.

>Season has barely started
>Sequels are doing well
Shocking.

Yuriniggers think yuribait is actual yuri.

Nope.

>1,484 Girls' Last Tour
She'll be alright... won't she?

Didn't mean to reply.

>**2,016 March Comes in Like a Lion
Glad to see nips are finally getting tired of this tryhard snoozefest

it hasn't even aired yet dweeb

But user, it's not even aired yet.

I thought it was? It seemed to get quite a bit of discussion when the anime was announced.

>Houseki does well
>cgi is way cheaper
>they make even more money
>lots more anime go cgi because of this
>they make more money
>the entire industry becomes cgi

how is net-juu doing i was thinking of watching it

>*59 Yuuki Yuuna

looks like that depressed lesbian hag will finally end herself now huh

Full female cast.
No males.
This is a playground for /u/fags.
Flip it around and it's the same for /y/fags.

Googles, don't pay them attention

Sunshine is a lot more gayer than the first one.

Hetshit

>**6,413 Two Car
Why?

Het

>***,*59 Yuuki Yuuna
Go Yuusha!

I think's it's too early to celebrate but I'm really glad Yucky Tuna is projected to sell well

>**1,276 Imouto Sae
I'm kind of surprised this isn't doing better considering the LNs seem to be rather popular.

same 2bh

The Washio Sumi movies completely blew away my expectations

also, this

>Love Live at the top as typical
>The one walmart madoka that sells continues being the one walmart madoka that sells
>Most Fujo series doing fine, not good, not bad
What a fucking boring season, no good potential for bullying yet. Maybe Osomatsu, but doing that before the tickets is just inviting them to be smug later.

Confession scene and kissing.

>Still comparing YuYuYu to Madoka

>Still defending that just to be a contrarian

>This is a playground for /u/fags.
And, you know, the majority of Sup Forums. Or at least, hetero males.

Kill yourself immediately. Love live has always been a yuri franchise.
>yuribait
Doesn't fucking exist you retarded basement dwellers. Yuri doesn't need anything to do with "romance" to begin with

I'm glad that YuYuYu is doing well already, I was worried about LLS airing in the same season.

There is no fun without risk, and with that bad ending, pic related up being the most fun I had with that show.

If I recall correctly, that first post was me (albeit I turned off my trip at the time for some reason). Good to see I was proven wrong.

The great handling of the drama with the Inubouzaki sisters exploded the sales.

I think its reductionist to say. It went from bad sales to mediocre sales territory all the way back to episode 5. Episode 8 already caused it to start to move into top 100, with episode 9, 10 and 11 creating increasingly larger peaks. Who knows how much more it could have sold if episode 12 wasn't so controversial.

>200+
>Fine
No fucking way, everything past 500 is in trouble.

>***,328 Osomatsu-kun
What happen? I thought this shit is a juggernaut

>***,230 Kekkai Sensen
I can't belive nips still like this shit after that awful ending delay

>Note that not all shows are up for pre-order yet, and since it's still very early, take the ranks and points with a grain of salt. What's important right now is the trends rather than the actual numbers.

>What happen? I thought this shit is a juggernaut
No event tickets yet, and as typical with Fujo series, huge drops are typical.

>second week of new season
>stalkershitters already starts his shitposting
FUCK OFF

>Who knows how much more it could have sold if episode 12 wasn't so controversial
Or how less.

Granted I think the sale also benefits from the fact this season comes in two BD boxsets. Also strange to see Washio to be higher considering the Nips dedicated fans probably would have bought the movie BD.

Probably less.
Nips loved the ending, and me too. It was happy end, but foreshadowing something's not quite right.

The boxset model was a smart decision here, I expected Washio no Shou to do it, but Yuusha no Shou doing it caught me by surprise. I think it helps to ease the fans into buying it, because from what I hear this series seems to be stronger as a "second favorite" than a first choice. This was not like fall 2014 where there was a SoL drought and competing titles such as Symphogear (genre) and Love Live (VA appeal) were far away.
I think this is definitely coming into play when it comes to people who bought Washio's 3 BDs in the movies also buying the boxset. Furthermore, other factors that could be behind this is the fact the BDs were quick to go out of stock (As is tradition in Yuusha de Aru) so many lost the chance to buy it, and also the fact buying BDs take some financial planning, so fans could have chosen to take a more safe bet and get the more "official" version later.

Did you forget about their boyfriends, though?

It would have sold less if it had vegetable ending, though. They chickened out and then the money rolled.

I am talking about execution, now how dark it is. Even the director already said he felt unsatisfied with it, so why continue pretending it wasn't a mixed bag?

The delay wasn't completely Bones' fault. The reason why delayed episodes air 3-6 months later is because of the TV stations.

>>In trouble
>**1,166 Blend S
>**1,206 Konohana
This is a tragedy.

Kirara rarely sells well. Even favorites like YuYuShiki has sold what, 3.3k?

Wheres Garo? Or not up as well?

>blend D(rop)
>tragedy

Blend S has horrible bitches, and trap faggotry to boot.

Males

Literally the best comedy this season.

Fuck off.

Enjoy your shit taste.

more like Girls' Last Season

Honestly, getting an anime is already a big success. She's not going to kill herself or go broke just because it's only doing moderately well.

user she is tying nooses for fun right now. Any small bit of disappointment might send her over the edge.

If it does, she was headed over the edge anyway.

That is why we have suicide watch threads for her user.

>***,**3 Love Live Sunshine

>kissing
sauce?

***,**3 Love Live Sunshine
***,*59 Yuuki Yuuna
***,*97 Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
***,100 Idolmaster SideM
***,230 Kekkai Sensen
***,268 WUG
***,328 Osomatsu-kun

Why is Osomatsu so low?

Also surprised to see Yucky Tuna to do that well, I thought even in Jap it's niche as fuck.

Tuna has less watchers, but cute girls suffering tricks all the otakus into buying BDs to deal with their easily manipulable feelings.

Osomatsu is doing well

>Doing fine
>WUG
I am a happy boy

That's way too early to judge anything.