Voluntary Eugenics

I am white, but I am not aryan or ubermensch.
I have brown hair and green eyes, and very light skin.

I am only 5'8, weak and am not paticuarly good at sports.

When i get married i think its right that i allow my wife to be bred by a stronger, taller man so that she can produce better offspring than she would otherwise have with me.
I dont want him to look too different so that no one will be able to instantly tell theyre not my genetics.
I will then raise them as my own and help create a stronger white race. Im not a nigger but i can help create the master race by not passing on my untermensch genetics and poisoning the white gene pool

I think other white untermensch should do the same thing.

Ill probably take my future wife on vacation, so she can breed with a man we will never have to contact ever again, otherwise it would be wierd
Are any other white untermench willing to do this for the good of our people?

the shilling gets weaker and weaker

What?

>5'8
>When i get married

The man who would impregnate my wife would obviously be white, thats the point.

This is not a blacked thread.

So you've made it. Congrats. I've been posting about this for years. Any group that utilizes this type of selective breeding will become unstoppable super men.
I'm not a white supremacist, though. My strategy is that we selectively breed ourselves this way, then other people will copy us, and they will use our sperm... and the world will kinda meld into one super race over time.

Fuck that, whats the point of having a masterrace if everyone is the same?
Ill cuck myself for BRITAIN
ANGLO SUPREMACY (or western european supremacy... if youre a ubermensch yank you should come to europe to spread your genes)

Whatcha doin rabbi?

>Memeflag
>Getting Cucked
the shilling can't get more obvious sage

Fuck that. Get a grip. You breed out of love. Your wife will want to have YOUR children. She'll want to see your face in them and be reminded of you by the way they laugh, act like you and constantly remind her of YOU. They are a symbol of your love and something beautiful that you built together, that only you two could make. That together you will cherish more than anyone else on earth.

We won't be the same, though. Just have a similar ability.

Kind of like how all humans alive today are homo sapiens, and not homo erectus. Humans in the future will be a new type of human that is vastly better. But there would be diversity. plenty of diversity.

Good argument. Guess ill just voluntarily gas myself then instead, and remove myself from the equation completely

Unbelievable!
CTR shareblue are raiding my thread calling ME a jew, for advocating the genetic advancement of the white race, because theyre scared of this happening.
You couldnt make this shit up!

Bro, first find a gf and take it from there. You don't have to make this decision now.

Only a beta manlet could come here saying who's Übermensch and who's not.

Since your future wife won't have to judge you based on what her kids will be like, you should have an easier time finding a good one. +1 for voluntary eugenics.

Your idea is fringe and doesnt even represent .20% of the population. You have my permission to die alone.

Autism: the thread

Cucc

6', blond/blue, 120 IQ. If you foot the travel bill, I will have sex with your wife if you'd like.

Yeah but i dont even know how id bring id up till we were deep in s relationship anyway, so i dont think itll make it easier
Guess we will just have to make it law instead then

My iq is 130, and i think its best if the guy has brown hair and green eyes like me. Dont want it to be too obvious

What a lame bait thread. Take your cuck fantasy over to reddit where they'll eat it up. On the off chance you're serious then you're just retarded. How does height matter for racial advancement? Niggers are taller than the Japanese. Intelligence is what matters. Can't believe I even bothered to be baited by this.

t. manlet

Tbh were already being replaced by robots with artificial brains which will soon be vastly superior to ours anyway

Designer children and embryo selection

Thats no fun though, i want go watch my wife get fucked by an alpha male

The mask slips

I'm not a manlet, I'm 6 feet, I just hate cuckolds and retards. You do realize that Hitler was 5'9 and Goebbels was 5'5 right? Hitler didn't want manlets sent to camps, he wanted sexually degenerate freaks like you sent to them.

>le intelligence is meaningless cause robots
So why don't we just stop educating our children and fill our countries with a bunch of tall Congolese niggers? Wouldn't that be a wonderful race? Remove that flag you faggot, I think the rainbow one would suit you better.

Hahahahahaahahahaa
I literally got this fetish from Sup Forums, i used to just like regular femdom

High iq is associated with unordinary sexual fetishes btw

Well you lasted a whopping 10 minutes before obviously confirming this as bait. Congrats for duping me. I miss the days when bait posters could last longer though.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL FAG

ALL EUROPEANS ARE WHITE AND PRECIOUS. NIGGERS, SPICS, SANDNIGGERS AND KIKES ARE NOT

SAGE REPORT

Its not bait, just because i happen to fetishize what i posted about

Youre posting with a natsoc flag. Do you want eugenics or not? Your asnwer will determine whether you really ought to be using that flag

CHECKD

Right now, out there somewhere, there is a Nordic queen that has a fortuitous kink. You see, Julie, we'll call her, likes to dominate men. She likes to get on top, and suck a man's life for straight from the tap. She likes to ride, and occasionally likes to get it from behind from her shorter counterparts because that's when she really feels like a lady.

Julie is a 6'1" Nordic goddess. Everything's proportional, mind you, she's just very tall (and beautiful). Julie is right for you, shill OP. Julie is waiting for you.

Next time you fellas see a tall woman hanging out with her friends, approach her. It will be the greatest lay of your life.

well what if a man is a dwarf and has enough money to have a family, but doesn't want to have dwarf kids? surely he should use a sperm donor. This logic can be applied to other genetic diseases as well.

Linebacker build, GATE student, father of 6 already. I will take your challenge.

The numbers say you should accept, OP

Are you like nuts or what (btw i like curvy women so good choice :D), of-course you are going to breed with your woman why else would she choose to bee with you?