Your people are starving and all you care about is your guns. you sicken me americans, this is inhumane

your people are starving and all you care about is your guns. you sicken me americans, this is inhumane

don't be a useless nigger on welfare then.

Try chewing on a shotgun shell then.

Fuck me that's Hollywood premium pricing for you.

That would be about £10 in Tescos in the UK.

>implying 23,5 euros would get you anything more in the Netherlands

Have these families considered looking for work? According to Democrats, there is TONS of work to be done in this country that the rest of us simply don't want to do. With illegal beans being deported, the job opportunities should be virtually endless for these families.

secondly who the fuck eats limes. you use them for making mixed drinks. typical out of touch Hollywood asshole.

Where the fuck do you live where food is that expensive?

i eat for a week on $30, i guess the people on government assistance just aren't as prudent with their money which is why they need financial assistance in the first place

lol

Seven Limes
e
v
e
n

l
i
m
e
s

>7 limes

for what purpose

>a fuckng alvacado
We've had this thread multiple times before.

gotta prevent scurvy when you go out on voyages to sea

what are potatoes + corned beef +apples

cheap beer as well of course

This but unironically

>no meat
>no bread
>no potatoes
but
>limes
>1 corn
>1 what ever that dark thing next to the lettuce is

At least she has rice, beans and black beans along with some acceptable tier veggies.

>7 limes
>not bags and bags of rice

I see this pic all the time and never bothered to look because I don't care but did Gwyneth Paltrow donate to anyone before or after this?

>this thread again
Seriously, every board should be in r9k mode

That bag of rice alone would feed me for a week

>scurvy
thats actual a huge epidemic right now

"y-you burgers are fat as shit! Stop caring about guns and feed your people!" can't have it both ways friendo

I do eat seven limes a week, fight me.

Gov't spends millions and millions of dollars funding Trump's golf trips that he could afford to pay for himself.
Sup Forums : ::crickets::

Starving innocent child gets $29 so he can get food to survive and Sup Forums loses their minds.

SNAP
>SUPPLEMENTAL program
>expects full coverage

or they could buy seeds and plant them, but I guess people on food stamps don't tend to think very far ahead

One bag of ramen is 29 cents.
You can get 100 bags of ramen for 29 dollars.
One bag of ramen is 380 calories.
That is 38,000 calories.
Average calorie intake is 2000 a day.
Seven days a week is 14,000 calories.
29 dollars of food stamps can keep two grown adults fed for a week, and then some.

Learn to budget your food.

Also 29 dollars is about four hours of work on minimal wage. Get a job you bum, there is no reason why anyone should be hungry in america.

mhhh...

Only one child? Shit, we were way off, thanks senpai

seriously? how can people not get any vitamin C, it's in so much shit

you really need to ask a such stupid question?

>limes
>soyocado
>250g rice/bean bag

can't stop laf

potatoes and rice are cheap as fuck. if I really had to I could live on very small amounts of money.

The program is called SUPPLEMENTARY nutritional assistance program. Why don't people understand that this is suppose to supplement what they already buy?

appalling value shopper

People don't understand that it's supplemental, and that there are programs for single parents that can provide much more assistance.

keyword: ASSISTANCE, not full on giving you everything ever.

you forgot the fact that she bought seven limes and a single tomato

This Its obvious the dumb bitch has no idea what goes into preparing meals. She'd have a shitload more rice and beans for starters, and none of that organic bullshit. You can live off beans, rice, cabbage and potatoes pretty much indefinitely. My family did during communism back in Poland.

What the fuck. I can only get 30 avocados on my food stamps and nothing else. How am I supposed to eat my avocado toast with so few avocados?

it's almost like being on welfare isn't supposed to be a viable form long-term life choice

where the fuck did they purchase from? thats like 5 bucks at any place except whole foods

Honestly I hope the poor starve to death. Welfare enables dependency.

Blame the people that are trying to take away our guns

Fucking this.

Democrats are victim mentality by default though. They'll find excuse after excuse, even if you do give them everything. It never ever ends with them.

To put it in perspective, our country is fucking fantastic compared to most of the world, if you can manage to avoid democrat bullshit.

Sometimes yes. Never take anything entirely at face value.

If i really had to survive on $29 a week for food i could easily. It really is not hard you just have to give up on some "luxury" like sweets.

> starving
The average American weighs over 200 lbs. Nobody here is starving.

fuck them stop being poor

>Niggers don't get enough free shit

Name one person who has starved in America.

You can’t. Because you are a faggot liar.

Starving. LOL. You obviously have never been to a WalMart. We have the fastest poor people in history.

Limes are ridiculously expensive here. Why tf would you eat limes? With what? You use lemons for paellas. Not limes.

You mean the illegal Mexicans that come over here just to get free benefits that their own citizens can’t receive

They need to starve

that is food for a week tho?

unironically this, look at the food and you'll know this is the average pantry for a spic, except it's missing the 300lbs of cheese they use.

i found that statistics of pasta, rice and potatoes. real fucking cheap per pound

Please direct me to your posts objecting to the Mooch’s Vacations. Libtards.

you can get inestinal problesm if you eat only ramen for your whole life dud i know a guy who has problems because his family couldnt afford to get other food.

The fuck?
A single male on food stamps is allotted $50 a week in stamps. Dunno what the fuck they're talking about. Back when my family split and my mother had to get help, we ate like kings off the government. Hundreds of dollars a month. I mean pantry full of name brand food. We were never hungry. Luckily she picked herself up and doesn't need help any more, but whatever the fuck this is quoting for that number is wrong.

fuck me all she demonstrated there is she does not have a fucking clue what a weekly shop costs because she's too rich to even care about it

>((Paltrowitz))

Every single time, they change their last name to not be found out.

I meant if you buy the exact same shit. I'm not saying you cannot buy cheaper stuff.

I calculated it in the webshop of the biggest supermarket chain in the Netherlands, and if you get roughly the same of what is pictured here, you would have to spend a bit more than 21 euros. But you do get some double packages for for instance the unions and garlic.

So you would get a bit more here, but not much at all.

Four are like 1,5€ in Mercadona, are those fake limes? Or is that considered expensive now? I like the taste better on juices.

Blogpost over.

>Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
>Supplemental
>Assistance
>implying this should not be your only source of income for food

Part of me thinks blacks want to be slaves. They want to be controlled and forced to work so that they will then be compensated with food, water, land, etc. They will not do it themselves or take it upon themselves to do so. They are not self starters. The require controlling and structure. Why do you think so many of them dream about going to prison and actively do everything in their power to go to prison?

doesn't even count the hundreds of obamabux people spend on straight up chips and soda

> bread
> bananas
> pasta
> rice
> milk
> chicken

Done. And if you are bringing in $29/week, you aren’t trying anyway. Fucking Survey Monkey pays more than that. And last I checked, Popeye’s hiring requirements are limited to having a pulse and not eating all their shit

The limes get me every time.

Why they so fat?

They don't want to be slaves, they just want to get free shit for existing.

>Loaf of bread
>2000 calories
>2 dollars
>gallon of milk
>2400 calories
>4 dollara
Eat half a loaf of bread and drink half a gallon of milk per day and you can feed yourself on 3 dollars a day, with full protein completeness and excess calories. Hilariously enough you basically have to be white to do this because niggers and Asians can't digest wheat or milk efficiently. Interestingly this is the exact diet Hitler lived on when he worked manual labor.

Kek

all these retards who think you eat limes instead of juicing them over food for seasoning

Paltrow's dad:

>"Paltrow was a Democrat. He reportedly refused to cast Dwight Schultz for a role on St. Elsewhere because the actor, a political conservative, supported Ronald Reagan."

Real humble, open-minded folks we're dealing with here.

You forgot the stale pasta. Oh wait, no you didn’t.

lol can't wait when you morom s will be replaced by ai and cry for welfare

shit like this does really happen in murrica?

i know you're meming but you're going to end up with a gnarly and rare deficiency doing something like this

>Gwenyth Paltrow

There's a strong chance she stuck most of those fruit and vegetables up her vagina.

Half of that money wasted on useless limes. Shop smarter you fucking cunts

What is his point? That's a lot of food for a week!
Then again, for a fat ass from burger town, that must be a days snack.

ah, definitely a reason to get seven of the fuckers when you're living on food stamps then. cunt.

But it's not in fried chicken.

Being fat mostly, and cooking vegetables until they lose all color. Just eating fast food wont give you scurvy tho, thats right.,

no unless you're a dumb nigger probably

>morom s
>flag
nice try

>seasoning
>when you're poor as shit and cant even afford food to season

Are you mentally retarded?

The items in the picture would cost about $12 at the most if you don't look for the best price. Unless of course you live in California, then the eggs would cost about $5, but everything else would still be cheap so your total would be around $16. You would still have enough money left for 10 lbs. of chicken or 3 lbs. of beef. This is plenty of food for a week, and lots of varied dishes, if you know how to cook at even a basic level.

Maybe don't waste your money on (((Organic))) produce and you'll have more food

Also fuck this whore, she's some living it large ex movie star that no one could give a shit about anymore

Oh no people on food stamps can’t season their food with limessssss

Use salt and pepper, fast food places will give that away for free, some places give out hot sauce and vinegar and mayor and soya and whatever

>its this thread again

If you're on a tight budget you don't even need one, let alone seven, nor do you don't need the chilli either. The garlic is fine because you get a lot out of what you pay for.

>dumb rich cunts seriously think normal people eat like dumb goycattle
o im laffin
For about 20€/week, i can make a good fucking stew that lasts for the whole week, fucking Hollywood kikes are trying to turn us into nutrient paste eating livestock.

This is the shopping cart of someone who can't plan a week's meals. And has never, ever been poor. They would not understand the difference between chicken sold at £0.97/kg and chicken sold at £1.12/kg right next to it on the shelf.

The pleb equivalent is the fat chav single mum who buys brand named food with their dole money. Utterly clueless, utterly self-entitled fuelled by ignorance.

Niggers are starving... OH NOOO

I know the answer, get a fucking job