This is the most brilliant villain intro ever

This is the most brilliant villain intro ever

bump

I don't even remember it, just the way he goes in the end.

Trigun was a show where secondary main (Wolfwood) and secondary villain (Legato) were much more interesting characters than the actual main and villain.

Agreed about Legato. He was cool as hell, but Knives was a faggot.

Why was Vash such a bitch? Fuck him.

I still get chills listening to his theme music.

He wasn’t even human my negra.

>why didn’t he act cool and rationally like an MC should

Legato always creeped me out

shittiest fucking villain in anime history
>dude my only purpose in existence is to cause the hero psychological suffering and i'll even kill myself to accomplish it

I don't even remember him

Plot hole: how did the guy with the 1000 ft long sniper rifle change the aim of his gun?

A successful Joker.

slowly

I remember I wanted to know more about Legato and read the manga. Turned our he was a sex slave as a teenager and was raped many times but old men. O-ok.

>Guts, Alucard and Legato were all raped as boys and became mass murderers

His death was a perfect anticlimax.

I see a certain tendency. Though Legato didn't become the MC of his story.

His only purpose was to serve Knives out of gratitude, because Knives saved him from sex slavery. Really simple actually.

Ok, I'll dump his flashback for those who haven't read it.

apparently the manga's way edgier than the show

Maybe now people will understand his motivation better.

There is a huge difference in violence between manga and anime.

Legato is my favourite villain for sure

literally me

For me it's Legato. Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour

I know it's bait but he's fanatically devoted to Knives, which is not Nihilistic

I love Legato's character. His motivation towards cruelty is to punish Vash who can't stand seeing people suffer, and he wants to cause Vash pain because he's jealous of the fact that Knives loves Vash and Legato knows that he'll only ever be a cheap copy of Vash that can never be worthy of brotherly love Knives shows Vash even though it's the only thing in life that Legato wants. I think part of what Legato so fucking evil is the giant hole left in his heart due to the nature of his existence, and because love is unattainable to him, he tries to fill that giant void with other emotions that are available to him like fear and terror.

Getting buttfucked really does things to a man's head...

So is the manga worth buying ?

Yeah, turns him into a fucking woman. All that shit sounds exactly like something a crazy bitch would do.

Yes, it explains the main plot and origins of Vash and Knives much better than the anime.

With care.