Replace Kirito with a NEET hacker that has backdoors in the game and cheats all the way

>Replace Kirito with a NEET hacker that has backdoors in the game and cheats all the way
Would Sup Forums like it now ?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64623557
youtube.com/watch?v=z64yapK1L9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

actually they would hate it moreso

Sup Forums hates NEET MCs now

He already has backdoors and cheats all the time.

Sup Forums unironically likes it now.
Shitty hack Kawahara was just misunderstood and he is actually good now.

Not really. Games are boring and safe. It's more fun when the characters are doing something interesting.

Asuna likes to use her sword in his backdoor.

No but at least it would be more fun

The past few SAO threads have been pretty chill and comfy. Sup Forums already likes the show. It just takes a while to grow on you.

>Kawahara
What the fucked happened when I was gone?

Its comfy now, but I assure you the threads will be filled with cancer when season 3 comes out

>season 3
Can't wait for the YujiKiri doujins.

Replace him with a cheating bastard that also is kinda ugly
Replace some of the cast with men and at least a trap
Eliminate the stupid daughter, or kill her on the spot
MC must suck dick against his will in order to progress the story
It must make fun of gamers and neet and otaku """culture"""
Asuna must abandon him after S1 after tasting rape and being slave to the cock
MC must fuck sister out of spite all day every day, not because love, but because hornyness

Do the girls still wet themselves by him just being near? then no.

I would since it would make shit more interesting.

>developer fucks with the coding to fuck the players over
>Kirito does the same
>show becomes about who is the bigger asshole to eachother

SAO Abridged is what SAO should've been.

>a NEET hacker that has backdoors in the game and cheats all the way
that's literally Kirito.
also this series a shit for girls or fags.

he is also the original BETA

SAO is great.

>seasson 1 murder plot is consequence of too many sleeples nights devs spend clearing ground textures off of edited kirito dickpics.

>kirito puts even more dickpics in the world in response
>gives every player infinite health
>nobody can die, but could be trapped in a box as a consequence

A self-parody with lolsorandom comedy and unrelatable and unstable characters that should all be in insane asylums?

He more the logical conclusion of the "self-insert MC"
bland, beta, all the women want him, and he has super powers that he has attained by being magically better than everyone else.

>in a monogamous relationship with a girl
>they've slept together
>he punched a dude in the face when he fucked with her
What definition of beta are you faggots using?

So long as it's still a "you die in real life" game and people are dying left and right, I'd like it even more tbqh

Obviously it's essential that his cheats can't prevent his own death or anyone else's, and still have some sort of vulnerabilities

I thought the first half of season 1 had a lot of that potential that anime have at the start where you're not sure what's going on, but it never pans out because it would take a high-IMDb-score Hollywood team to ever live up to that much promise and subtle innuendo

This show for some reason has the scale of villains go down every arc
>Lunatic who created the death game for no reason
>Guy who has inferiority complex because villain #1 was better than him, also really rapey
>Just some random faggot and his brother who like murdering people

*GLOP*

I'm not keeping up with the novels.
Did the novels fixed Alicization's second half? In the webnovels it went full retard with rampant xenophobia and cringe tier chuuni.

Nah, just replace the protag with Ichiro Tsuwabuki, the true alpha male of VRMMO protags

Not really

>This show for some reason has the scale of villains go down every arc
Explain why that's a problem. Forcing the scale to keep expanding is how most shonen end up going to shit. What matters is that the stakes matter to the the protaganist, because the people reading/watching don't care about the world, or even the people in it as a whole. They only care about the ones they have been following.

Please note I'm not saying SAO does this well either. I'm just calling you an idiot.

Just give him some semblance of character. Give him some actual flaws, an arc to go through, if not, some sort of wit or charisma at least. Or do what the Progressive manga does and make him a bit of a dork outside of combat situations, have him actually be somewhat expressive and likeable rather than just having the same 4 expressions all the time.

Just make it an actual fantasy. With world building, history, economy, and lore. Then you wouldn't need to do the whole "you die in real life" thing to make it vaguely interesting.

>Just make it an actual fantasy.
That limits you in ways a story about videos games doesn't.
SAO is all about swords, the fact that there is no magic magic or even ranged weapons other than throwing knifes is a huge deal.
ALO's arc wouldn't work without the out-of-game elements, plus the fact that it has magic and ranged weapons means you couldn't put it in the same world as SAO.
GGO isn't even a fantasy game, it's about guns and Sci-Fi.
I haven't read Alicization so I can't comment on it.
The point is, this isn't a story about a world. It's a story about Kirito. And if you think Kirito suck, then you won't enjoy it. But "world building, history, economy, and lore" are not necessary when your story is character-based rather than world-based. It's Kirito's story, the world of SAO are almost completely irrelevant.

Cute art
is there more like this?

I can't wait for the Alice rape doujins personally. Everything about her from the moment Gabriel kidnaps her is pure rapebait material.

I'm the user you replied to. That makes sense to me, but the whole permadeath in real life thing just makes it SO interesting. It would be even better with both that and more concrete worldbuilding as you say.

Just imagine the potential for Japanese middle schoolers to go around school saying "I died in a game so now I'm permanently dead in real life too."

>Mash digital hands on digital admin console
>Turn AI into item
>Don't use this as opportunity to end Death Game
fucking Kirito god damn it

The Asunas even have the perfect threatening reply - "I got cucked in a game so now I'm permanently cucked in real life too."

You can actually pinpoint almost the exact moment when this franchise crossed the line into overt misogyny - it was when Kirito and Asuna permanently died and went to harem heaven. The mystery is how fucking long this series has gone without even something as basic as a gender swap AU

Fortunately you don't even have to do a real gender swap to make this work, you can just say the whole first half of season 1 was a bunch of autistic guys playing a game while their girlfriends watch over their shoulders, except for a select group of cuck queens who decided to play the game themselves. Then ever since, they've all been sharing their characters with their girlfriends and/or boyfriends. Yes, this only makes the whole thing even more cucked, but that's just how it is I guess

If you're stuck in harem heaven, you can always make a wish or two with Madoka, possibly the least cucked thing to come out of the whole fiasco

Actually Dragon Ball Super comes close as a contender for least cucked, but I was put off by the low initial production values

By the way, don't get me wrong, as a guy that level of overt misogyny was quite possibly the hottest thing I'd ever seen at the time. Every episode of the Fairy Dance thing I was thinking "you must be joking, this can NOT possibly get any worse" and every episode it proved me wrong by finding a way to get worse. My favorite liking it : mixed feelings ratio of any season of any show

I think GGO tried to top that, but the mistake there was to fail to invent an entire SAO level world of gun wielding amazons for Kirito to harem-infiltrate

>wussing out istead of facing the death game head on
Kirito has actual balls

If they had properly gone all the way and taken responsibility in this way, they could have really gone full circle and made the entire cast from the point where Kirito falls into some kind of simulated world consist of nothing but lolis with the occasional shota who each manages his own harem of hot older women

>NEET hacker's sister is main heroine
>neither of them knows this
>fall in love with each other
>truth revealed
>lots of bodily fluids mixing

now it's good to go.

This would of course be tragically heteronormative, but then you can bring in the tumblr spacegenders and spacekin and all is right with the world again, and just add in homoerotic tension to all the characters in all the seasons

Maybe Arita Haruyuki is poor Kirito from some future AU in which he's spent his entire life doing nothing but play games so he became fat and retarded and had to be genetically engineered into a fat primary school kid again and repeat the entire curriculum from the start because he had finally succumbed to terminal hikikomori

You don't undestood it, it's your problem.

Here's how to make the show better.

Remove every character except Sinon, Lis, and Sugu and boom. Insta 10/10.

I agree with the points here, funnily enough though, the next arc is close to fantasy with most of the elements stated.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64623557

But if the MC was a NEET hacker, the show would have forced itself to end after one season. Instead we have a meh gamer who has been taken way too far.

more like LEET(1337) hacker

>LNfags hype up SAO
>It sucks
>LNfags hype up GGO
>It sucks
>LNfags hype up Alicization

What are the odds they get exposed yet again?

Make the story deal with the real world implications of hospitalizing 10,000 random people for two years and attempts to hack into the server nearly working before it turns out there was a player who just managed to git gud enough to beat it and you might actually have a compelling SAO

>will the show be good if we change some gimmick in the premise?
There is no way of telling. A good writer could make it work, based on who wrote SAO it probably would be still shit.

Well, Progressive is actually alright.

What you didn't understand was SAO itself. The irony writes itself here.

I just want Fatal Bullet.

Speaking of which, Strea and Yuuki are both confirmed characters who will appear.
youtube.com/watch?v=z64yapK1L9I

This, but swap Lis for Silica

TactiYuuki is a miracle.

No.
>b-but muh bland self-insert Gary Stu
Repeating memes won't make them true.

That sounds like an incredibly boring premise that would wear thing almost immediately with an ending so anti-climactic I have to think you are legitimately retarded for even thinking of it..

how to make SAO great?
>every female character is played by a male.
>let us hear their thoughts whenever their avatar does fanservice

I feel like people genuinely don't even get what SAO is about, or deliberately don't want to accept it.

>a "you die in real life" game and people are dying left and right
that is literally the main weak point of SAO
If it was either fantasy SoL with zero stakes or plain video game SoL it would be extremely good, but the way it is you have drama pushed into everything everywhere.
There's a part of S2, which is really just Kirito and the gang doing some quest and it's easily the best part of the SAO anime.

Just watched the movie. It was okay. Very okay.

How would you raise an NPC AI from null settings?