Overlord Thread

Help me create better OC

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_the_Dead
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I...if his majesty wills it, I'll offer myself... (splat)

Lich Archer Edition

Please no it would be horrible

I ship it. Ainz and the pirate life.

Which dub should be rightfully claim for ainz? X10 thousands or x41 million?

When will we see the demihuman corpse raise dead? We're they use for soul eater and lich?

I don't get what the ruler means.

What did she mean by this?

I want to massage Neia.

I want her to lie face down in front of me, unable to look me in the eye as I slowly slide her breeches down her waist and thighs until her sore and slightly sweaty butt and thighs are exposed to me.

She'll yelp in surprise as I place my ointment-lathered hands on her tight glutes and firm thighs and start rubbing, my strong fingers unlocking knots of stiffness and tension as I rhythmically press and knead her surprisingly feminine flesh. She'll bites back quiet moans as I venture closer and closer to her asshole and pussy, until I'm gaping her with my fingers and exposing the insides of her fully moist and aroused holes.

Her legs will spread slightly and she'll push her butt back at me as she knows what's about to happen, knows and wants it, and when it is only my fingers which fill her ass and pussy she'll be somewhat disappointed but still satisfied.

Deeper and deeper I'll delve into her, the liniment on my fingers long since replaced by her juices as I work myself into her, flexing and squeezing to tease and stretch her tender inner tissues until she can't hold herself back any more and she cries out my name as her orifices clamp down on my fingers, her youthful body convulsing in the throes of its first orgasm.

Then I'll leave her there, quivering and shuddering in a pool of her own fluids, her mind blanked from the pure white of ectasy, whimpering in bliss and unable to move as the aftershocks of her climax steal her strength. In my heart, I know she'll be asking me to massage her again tomorrow.

It means everything is compared to Gazef for the first 9 volumes and that NW have no levels unless Yggdrasil entity appraises it.

>Stronger than Gazef
>Weaker than Gazef
>Gazefs are now a unit of measurement for power because everyone in the story keeps using him for comparison.
How many Gazefs are you user? I'm probably 1 Gazef because I work out. :^)

>I'm probably 1 Gazef because I work out
Fuck outta here, nobody IRL can even be 1 Climb.
Fucker swings sword 500+ times every day and is stronger than a tiger.

How many Climbs is 1 Gazef?

Levels probably scale exponentially.
Climb is ~16-18lvl, Gazef is ~27-29.
I'm not sure any reasonable amount of Climbs can fuck Gazef up so this comparison is invalid.

I'd read it if not for retarded spacing.

delete this

About 6 microGazef

>Remedios:
>The strongest paladin of the Holy Kingdom, but unfortunately, she is only the strongest in the Holy Kingdom, and not the strongest in the region. The first is someone in the Black Scripture, the second is one of Enri’s(?) subordinates, and then her.
Remedios lost to a goblin

Reminder that Ainz gave Fluder occult fluff book back from Earth, not an actual Race Change item like some retards claim.

That would be a sight to behold, Remedios losing to a lowly goblin paladin i think this is more soulcrushing then what brain got after his fight with shalltear.

Show some proof man

> Remedios lost to a goblin
Get fucked, paladins.

>Thus, Ainz had given him a book from his collection, which seemed the most likely to hold the secrets of magical knowledge.
>The parts he had flipped through seemed to contain something about magic which he could not understand.
>“Ah, I see.” Ainz took the book from Fluder, flipped through it, and stopped at a certain page,
>“This chapter concerns the transformation of the dead into souls; specifically, the section about differentiation.”
>It was written in Japanese, so obviously Fluder could not understand it.
>However ― This looks more like a setting book for a fantasy world than a fantasy novel
>The hell is this differentiation stuff. And then there’s souls as clouds and so on.
>It looks really hard and I can’t wrap my brain around it at all. Feels like I can only scratch the surface…
>Could it be that I can’t understand this book, even though I can read it?
>Books were like the occult, or rather, this book was pretty much an occult volume.
>To Suzuki Satoru, who had no knowledge in this field, all he saw was a collection of scribblings.
>Still, all this seemed to have been taken from some kind of mythology.
>If Tabula Smaragdina was around, he would probably be able to explain it to him.
>“This, this is! It’s saying that souls are entities like the foam left by the waves of this great world, and so whether great or small, they are fundamentally the same. That meeeeaaaannnns!!!”

There's plenty in the LN for non-retarded reader.

Basically, he gave him a book that hints that Apotheosis is possible.

>Apotheosis

The goblin is also a paladin. This is a list of the top 3 paladins in the region.

>Paladins losing to gobs
It's nothing new.

There is no reason to think that this wasn't the genuine race change book.

You're basing the idea that it's a fluff book off of the idea that there's text in the book rather than it just being some usable item. I'm not sure how you or others decided that the race change book wouldn't have text.

>Ainz had given him a book from his collection
>Books were like the occult, or rather, this book was pretty much an occult volume.
>Could it be that I can’t understand this book, even though I can read it?

>There is no reason to think that this wasn't the genuine race change book.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
Alternatively be a man and admit salty defeat.

It's mentioned in an earlier book that the Book of the Dead is for changing race, he then lets Fluder read the Book of the Dead, but doesn't think about the significance of it since he's desperate to just to get him something that could help him feel like he's learning something.

It's meant to be a misunderstanding so that later on we can have the twist of him becoming undead.

If all souls are essentially the same thing, then that just means that the size of your soul is essentially what helps you reach the ranks of divinity.

Essentially, there's no inherent difference between the soul of a god and a soul of a mortal, just the size is different.

And he doesn't mention that this is a racechange item even once in vol10 intermission even though Ainz used it himself once.
>book
>occult volume
>from collection
>tabula would explain it

It's just a fluff occult book, give it up.

what's a fluff occult book

To be fair, it might function like one depending on it's contents seeing that New Worlders gain exp based on the things they do.

If reading the book of the dead is required to gain levels as a lich and it's based on mythology like pretty much like most lore in Ygg was, then it might actually do something.

This is just hypothetical though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_the_Dead
Ancient Egyptian funerary text.

Runes from Earth work in NW.
Fluff becomes reality in NW.
If you would write a shitty fanfic about your own magical system back in 22XX AD Shadowrun and bring it to NW with you after transfer from Yggdrasil - it would describe legit magic system that would work because fluff is real in NW.

so it does nothing?

>implying it will be just a fluff book that can't be applied with "magic, ain't gonna explain shit.
>then everyone goes sasuga ainz-sama when fluder learn shit from it.
it's all part of keikaku.

When Fluder goes "ok, time to murder shit for Souls"?

See It DOES have magic in it and any fluff from Yggdrasil is real in NW.
You could scribble shitty notes about how fireball works back in Satoru's Japan and Fluder would be able to use it as legit magic manual in NW since all Ygg fluff is real there.

>he doesn't mention that this is a racechange item even once in vol10 intermission even though Ainz used it himself once.

Which is how it'll be a twist. It shares the same name with the race change item he mentioned earlier on, that's a bit more than a coincidence.

Not to mention, it's a book of race changing from SKELETON MAGE. Fluder does not have those levels.

literally almost the same thing I said.

> It shares the same name with the race change item he mentioned earlier on, that's a bit more than a coincidence.
Thanks for agreeing with me that it's just a book that shares a name with race change item.

Hypothetically speaking, it could be possible.
The real question is could you really gain exp in those alternative magic systems that easily or is there something else involved?

Ainz hasn't thus far learned how to use Martial Arts even though he has been studying them a fair bit.

Well, he did give his Soul to Ainz.

I elaborated a bit with my ESL so that I would understand it better then.
Ainz is from Yggdrasil.
NWers make up new unique spells and make unique items that did not exist in Yggdrasil nor it was possible to create them back there.
I think gaining xp in alternative magic systems from Earth fluff is same as ranked or divine magic.
You just need to practice quality and quantity with murdering some shit in between.

So that's your only argument? That you think it must be a different item because they're both books with the same name?

It's called book 6 times, occult volume once and never Race Change item.

More like Ainz talks like he gave Fluder the most magical-seeming book in Ashurbanipal he could find, rather than a race change item.

It is referred to as an item needed for race changing in an earlier book.

>Ainz handed a tome called The Book of the Dead to him.

But the item Ainz handed over was not a race changing item.

Your reading comprehention is awful.

See

No, yours is.

Obviously the book is whatever maruyama wants it to be when he decides to tie up loose ends by volume 20

Author is considering Fluder age.
That old man is over 200 and look like he would keel over anytime soon. He can feel his time is slowly running out.
Ainz give him the book. The old man would be obsessed with the information obtained from the book of death. His mind will slowly chance concerning the view of the dead and his class level will change too. He will then perform the ritual and turn into a immortal being.
And Ainz would be dumbstruck

>And Ainz would be dumbstruck
>Ainz: FUCK I should've wrote magical OP fanfics IRL and brought them with me!

In the NW.
>Caster need to destroyed a whole city to become a lich
>Ainz only need 1 book to grant a person immortality. Heck,he might even able to do it himself with his abilities.
Fanatics would flock to him

I'm surprised Zuranon didn't seek him out already.
Do they worship Shurasha?
If not - they might know that Undead players can actually be benevolent and condemn Zuranon sacrificial practices.

That is what worried me. Is all Clem faults.
Maybe they are just waiting to see how it goes with Ainz kingdom. But that Momon thing is pretty much fucked

Zuranon is the enemy of the living. Wanted list on the whole world. Ainz is announcing he is building a utopia. Is but press to be seen together. Unless he take them over like 8fingers

This volume was pretty fucking bad, they already killed the cute queen of the holy kingdom so HK can burn to ashes for all I care, everything was about the HK and no mention of my princess who sold her body and soul to the devil in this volume.. I'm very disappointed and sad!

>Zuranon nabs Clem and Kajit bodies
>Resurrects them
>Clem is traumatized
>Once she calms down and regains her vigor somewhat - meeting of executive members is held
>"We should join that majestic powerful Undead Magic caster: Sorcerous King of Ainz Ooal Go
>Gets stabbed in the eye by Clem
>"ANY MORE PROPOSITIONS LIKE THIS!?"

Which remind me. That orb of death might have know a whole bunch of stuff about Zuranon. Shame that Ainz forgot about it

>killed the cute queen of the holy kingdom
Speedreader-kun plz, Wrath took her away alive.

I guess you don't read the TLs either, then.

I don't like how she's looking at me.
This feels like NTR.
DELET.

Where did you get this, user.

I've got regex that deletes chink runes and extra lines then I copy it to word and print as PDF.
THEN I read it.

Speedreader-kun,show me proof
Clearly Remdios saw her death with her eyes otherwise she would never admit it or stay calm when Paladins said their Queen died.

Word of God, you live under a rock or something?

>rem
Is doppel or mind controlled.

Text says Wrath smashed her around a bit after that she lost all will to resist and was taken away.
>Clearly Remdios
Is retarded and can't imagine that Jaldabaoth has healing and resurrection.

>sacred caster turning into a lich
Looking forward to it.

I stopped coming after the vol12 ended.

You got btfo the earlier thread and still cling to the same retarded argument, whilst still thinking Maruyama would forget that he called the race change item the same thing as this book.
Is it so unbelieveable that a book item got text in it when it became real? Like the npc's, Ainz's power and other flavour text?
Don't reply to this retard.

>inb4 dwarves s heat stones are WCI discussion starts again

>still thinking Maruyama would forget that he called the race change item the same thing as this book.
It's deliberate, he didn't forget.
If anyone was BTFO - it was you.
I'll be patiently waiting to post those screencap to enjoy my victory.
>Is it so unbelieveable that a book item got text in it when it became real?
Is it so unbelievable that a book that is called book 6 times in single chapter and 0 times Race Change item - is actually a fucking book you moron?

It is an autist arguing semantics because defective brain incapable of comprehension.

>itt

>semantics
>book 6 times
>occult volume 1 times
>race change 0 times
You're braindead nigga.

Ainz would bend Dwarves over if that was so.
He didn't so they aren't caloric stones.

This is debilitating autism.

I never get to acceptance.
What's wrong with me?

Too much hope, Demiurge ought to bring you to a tour to his farm as special guest.

I'm lost. In Vol12, everything, that resembled humans in any degree, was called demi-human. Is it just paladin narrow-minded PoV, or author's pushing a new philosophy, cause I'm sure, Ryraryus's heteromorph in Vol8???

The naga is a demihuman.

No, my mother had me tested.

We know the book of the dead is a race change item because he has allready told us that. You don't need the author to tell you this multiple times.
A book of the dead being able to give someone the knowledge to turn themselves into a lich would be the very definition of a occult volume no? Because it's a book, not a data crystal or some vague game item anymore. It's real like everything else.
Also it was you who started crying about people shitting on your bad reasoning, and even going full autist with your "I'l show youuu!" screencaps. It's pretty clear who got salty there man.

No, not in Vol 8. I checked it.
Someone with ordinary eyesight would surely think he was pointing at empty air. However, Ainz could clearly see the heteromorph hiding there, as though it were illuminated by the sun’s light.

“Perhaps you think you’ve hidden yourself with invisibility, but my eyes can see through it. Stop wasting your effort and answer me.”

A monster appeared out of what had originally been thin air. It had probably dispelled its invisibility.

Indeed, it was a snake. No, to be precise, it had a snake’s body. It had an old man’s torso from the chest up, but it had a serpentine form below that. It was a heteromorphic monster.

Heteromorph:Having different forms at different periods of the life cycle

>the New World inhabitants, specifically humans regard their cousin races: dwarves, elves, etc. as demi-humans.
from the wiki so eh?

4 HOU-

oh

>We know the book of the dead is a race change item
[Citation Needed]
>he has allready told us that.
So if there's a Bible copy from Earth and paladin's item Bible - you'll authomatically assume it can't be the real religious scripture back from Earth?
You're beyond retarded.
Nowhere in vol10 intermission does it say that this is Race Change item.

>Also it was you who started crying about people shitting on your bad reasoning, and even going full autist with your "I'l show youuu!" screencaps.
Simply because you faggots exhausted your shitty headcanons doesn't mean I don't want to put last nail into your coffin later when I'm proven right.

>citation
Together with imp seed and angel feather.Look it up speedreader-kun!