Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

Are they going to die?

Yes

I don't like the spoiler that they lose the truck-bike

I feel like this is not going to end well at all. I stopped watching Plastic Memories or something something because I sensed that it was not going to have a good ending.

We all die one day, user.

Source?

Statistics are not proof.

>Shuumatsu
Yes.

But if that happens, then how do they travel? Rucking with all the supplies they need to survive in a cold environment for a prolonged period of time uses up a lot of energy.

They leave almost everything behind as they move on, user. Eventually they'll leave everything at once.

>Eventually they'll leave everything at once
what do you mean

Post your potatoes

Do you anons think this is decipherable? The squiggle on the statues' head obviously read "わっか" ("halo"), so I think it's just altered hiragana.

Oops, don't mean to quote.

argumentum ad antiquitatem

Yeah it most definetly is, if I had the hiragana and katakana better in my head i'd see the characteristics of each character. It is just robust hiragana and katakana imo

We all are going to die, user. We are alone in a dying, decaying universe, and nothing we do matters, nothing we do will make any difference in the end. We're like Yuuri and Chito. The only difference is that we have consumer entertainment to distract us from reality.

Is there anyone else left in their world?

Would you rather have consumer entertainment or Yuuri/Chito?

Yes.

That's gonna suck. Are they gonna find other transport?

I don't understand the question. They are consumer entertainment.

this is the last page so far

つくみず先生 seems to like Madoka Magica as well.

Shit, are we heading towards the end? This is gonna be a "the little girls walk around until they die of hunger/thirst" type of ending, right?

Fuck you all and your fucking spoilers.

post yfw kanazawa

Imagine a big burly man finds them. How do they prevent themselves from getting mugged and then raped?

Shoot him.

What's the point of raping at this point in time?

Reproduction.

Yuu is an absolute hulk for someone that's supposed to be malnourished, she'd fucking wreck him.

Shoot him.

Unfortunately I think that would be the end of it. He'd probably realize that two is too much to handle and murder the less attractive one so that he can keep the chosen one as his bride. The loss of her friend might be enough to break her spirit and submit her will to him. Though at some point thereafter she would likely take her own life.

>reproduction in a dead world
>there's not enough food to sustain the surplus of people anyway
What a brillant idea. Give birth to babies so that they can die.

Will I have to deal with posts that induce panic attack such as everytime I go to SSR thread? I just wanted YKK comfiness.

So? You can eat the babies.

Those babies need food to grow up in the first place. Beings don't grow by magic.

Imagine if Yuu hadn't give him that calorie mate bar, I bet he would have jumped off the building right then and there.

Yuuri can lift A-10 autocannon, what makes you think anyone can rape them?

I was looking around for similar shows, does anyone know if Coppelion is any good?

Coppelion is closer to X-Men than this.

Oh, right, I might give that a miss. Thanks.

No she can't.

I hear Coppelion is utter garbage, haven't seen it though

If it helps, I cried.

Why do all big burly men have to rapists? What if he's kind and helpful?

The problem with Coppelion is that they can't make the execution appealing when the premise is great.

So, semen production takes a considerable amount of calories, but I wonder how much energy lesbian sex would take. Like, there should still be a considerable volume of liquid involved, but would that all be mostly water or what?

I remember it being pretty shit.

I liked it, but I seem to be in a minority on that.

It's not the energy that matters, but the state of mind of the participants.

>there should still be a considerable volume of liquid involved

A lot of lesbian sex doesn't end until both are completely exhausted and unable to continue.

I imagine that might outweigh the loss in... whatever the liquid is made of. Also that makes me wonder how good of a workout that would be.

How does Yuuri stay fit anyway?

YKK.

Sora no Woto is pretty different but has some very similar stuff.

Kind of yeah, Sora no Woto is basically this plus K-On.

Mushishi?

Humanity has Declined. Bright and cheery post-apocalypse comfiness.

Nobody in Sora no Woto is suicidal, so it's not even remotely similar. Well someone used to, but lesbian love saved her.

The girls in ShuuRyo aren't suicidal tho.

I love Sora no Woto but it is only similar to this in that it is relatively slice of life and it is set after an apocalypse (but a very long time after an apocalypse, so society and civilization has reemerged).

But Sora no Woto is very happy rather than comfy melancholy but it also has a lot of drama in it's slice of life, whereas ShuuRyo is basically dramaless slice of life.

If there's not enough food to grow babies, they won't be born, so the problem has been solved.

If he's kind and helpful, outraged people in another dimension will complain and draw doujins forcing him to rape against his will.

Surviving in the wild involves a lot of manual work like washing clothes by hand. It sounds trivial but adds up when you have to do it all the time. She'd just have to start off with good physical training from the past.

>If he's kind and helpful, outraged people in another dimension will complain and draw doujins forcing him to rape against his will.
The complaints about this shit is something that really shits me for some reason. People saying "omfg why isn't this character raping her right now!? This'd be the first time he's seen a woman in years, he would instantly be raping her right now! Fuck this show so unrealistic".

Then collect that lewd fluids in a tub or something while you have sex, and store it for later. I'd assume that lesbian water tastes better than pee.

There's still some melancholic stuff in SnW, but not nearly as much as SSR. I'd say it's similar in that both are focused on cute girls with close bonds in a broken world (though one much much more broken than the other) with a good heap of military and some sci-fi, and also an undercurrent of worldbuilding/exploring the broken world.

It's still really different, but there's not much to recommend that's like SSR outside it and Yokohama I feel.

>If there's not enough food to grow babies, they won't be born, so the problem has been solved.

On top of that, lack of nutrition and/or excess physical activity can prevent a woman from ovulating in the first place.

I think that, if I were to meet again with someone after years of solitude in a deserted world and if that person happened to be female, I'd actually be very fucking wary at first that this shit doesn't happen to be a trap set by people to steal everything I have, kill me and eat my corpse.

I beg to differ.

Looks like not everybody on Sup Forums is a dumb pervert.

Don't worry, nobody would want to eat you.

Anyone who has made it that long, male or female, is probably a bit badass and packing something. Likely a bit paranoid too.

Would you say that Yuu and Chii are living a tanoshii jinsei?

Why not? Hunting is hard work, and humans are the easiest prey. Most of them are too dumb to fight or run away. They are trained to do whatever they're told.

Which one was the bigger crime, this or Mugi stealing Mio's strawberry?

Mugi did nothing wrong.

If I was hungry enough, I’d eat things I know I’m allergic to if there was nothing else. I don’t care how ugly some other user looks, they’re higher on the menu than shrimp for me.

Thanks guys, I wasn't actually requesting recs just asking about Coppelion, but that's kind of you all the same.

So how do you steer the Kettenkrad? Does the front wheel really have that much control over the whole back?

The front wheel steers a bit, but if you turn it past a certain point, it will use the track brakes.

improvised sled

This looks like that kind of show.
>you rike cute girr? too bad, here death and sadness fuck you!

No, the front wheel is just for stabilisation (Kettenkrad is easy to topple over), you can take it off and drive without it in very difficult terrain like deep mud. The steering rod of the kettenkrad is directly connected to the tracks. If you turn it more than 5° in one direction, the tracks on this side slow down.

Yeah, it definitely is. TL'd a bit, but gonna stop since it looks like I'm going to spoil some shit for myself.

It's !

How did the author create such a comfy fucking anime, I was looking at her twitter and she seems depressed all over the place.

Why does she write the kana like a robot? Looks like Courier font, but for nip.

It's almost as if depressed people tend to be looking for a way to comfort themselves.
Look at Sup Forums for example.
Really grinds your gears, heh?

Oh, if you hadn't caught up you probably shouldn't TL it, you'd definitely spoil yourself. Thanks though, I might do it myself later on.

preview when?

5 minutes

Where did you find this image ?

Didn't someone from here make it?

it was posted a few threads back

This is Yuuri. She has a rifle and uses it to rob hungry orphan lolis of their last ration bar. That's how terrible Yuuri is. Stay vigilant. Don't become a statistic.

Is she a slav?

Aryan, based on blonde hair and blue eyes.

Chito probably has a rock hard butt.

She has hemorrhoids of steel.

What is already dead can´t die.

People only die if get killed.