Are we the baddies Sup Forums?

How do we know we're not the baddies Sup Forums?

What makes you think you are?

>What makes you think you are?
I doubt our views are anywhere close to what's mainstream. What if the mainstream got it right, and we got it wrong? How do we know that we're not wrong?

Exercise some modesty and put on a shirt.

What are your views? You've told us literally nothing.

>How do we know we're not the baddies Sup Forums?
We're trying to prevent shit like this from happening by influencing blue-pilled goys to reject mass migration in their respective countries.

"with and without islam"

more like with and without the US and England.

No interference with the middle east, no funding to isis, no training random arabs = no terror attacks

OP tell us your objectionable views you glowing faggot.

>Exercise some modesty and put on a shirt.
Ok, I guess some clothes are in order.

>What are your views? You've told us literally nothing.
Which of your views are inline with the mainstream? All?

>No interference with the middle east, no funding to isis, no training random arabs = no terror attacks
Totally agree, but would put Israel on top of US and England, and throw a few other countries in there too.

>We're trying to prevent shit like this from happening by influencing blue-pilled goys to reject mass migration in their respective countries.
But how do you know that is the right thing to do? What if letting refugees in was the right thing for Sweden?
>OP tell us your objectionable views you glowing faggot.
Degeneracy is not good. NatSoc is the best way to go. Media sucks. Just to name a few.

OP there is something disturbing about the way you ask your original question, but refuse to clarify what specifically you feel so bad about.

You use a lot of "we" and "us" pronouns too. I'd say you're being too obvious.

Avoiding degenerate behavior is a gift you give yourself. It will save you a lot of trouble down the line.

>OP there is something disturbing about the way you ask your original question
It is a disturbing question isn't it?
>You use a lot of "we" and "us" pronouns too. I'd say you're being too obvious.
I'm being a shill for wondering if we're wrong and not everyone else?

Your words buddy.

>Avoiding degenerate behavior is a gift you give yourself.
True, but what if it's good for society. What if degeneracy helps control the population and perhaps it's best to keep it so that the population doesn't spiral out of control?

cause the left doesn't make sense and is immune to reason and evidence.
those are the people that get "degrees" in gender studies and look like mentally ill freaks.

>what if degeneracy helps control the population
>population
Gee, which population could you be talking about, schlomo?

Any info close to the mainstreams view is 1000 times worse than what we perceive and know. There is a some really fucked up shit on this planet and they will use all means to keep at it. The planet is a stage for the elite, if you haven't figured that out yet, well, god bless you and good luck.

>cause the left doesn't make sense and is immune to reason and evidence.
I know this will sound stupid to you, but why is that wrong. What is the fundamental benefit of reason and evidence? Why can't we all act on our feelings all the time?
>those are the people that get "degrees" in gender studies and look like mentally ill freaks.
Yeah, they're the extreme just like rednecks on our side. But what is wrong in doing what feels right provided you're not a mental schizo like those with gender studies degrees.

Because we aren't the hypocrites

>>what if degeneracy helps control the population
>>population
>Gee, which population could you be talking about, schlomo?
>schlomo
Stop projecting faggot. The world population. This world can't really support 7.2 billion people. The masses are waking up and it's now hard to get them to fight each other and kill themselves, so promoting degeneracy is a way to keep the population in check. People fuck more than ever but have fewer kids.

>Any info close to the mainstreams view is 1000 times worse than what we perceive and know.
But why?
>There is a some really fucked up shit on this planet and they will use all means to keep at it.
Yeah but if we came to power, we'd do the same. So how are we different from them?

>But how do you know that is the right thing to do? What if letting refugees in was the right thing for Sweden?
A certain (((group))) may think it's the right thing.

>Because we aren't the hypocrites
I'm sure all of us are hypocrites on some level. Hypocrisy is an evolutionary trait that improves your chances of survival.
>A certain (((group))) may think it's the right thing.
But how is it wrong? If all we have is whatever the Jews do is wrong, and everything else is right, we don't really have any good reasons to believe in what we believe in and we're just as brainwashed as the normies.

> >Any info close to the mainstreams view is 1000 times worse than what we perceive and know.

You're asking why? The entirety of the media/mainstream views are bought off and controlled. Can you stop trying to fulfill an agenda? I know you get paid to be an idiot and question idiots, but come on, I thought you'd be a little more witty on your thoughts.

>There is a some really fucked up shit on this planet and they will use all means to keep at it.

The difference is, we didnt shape and form society. since there is evidence of an elite we know that we're bing led down a path to their perfect utopia. Read that? (Their envision of a utopia.) Lastly, we don't eat and sacrifice people to gain 'special powers.'

3,6,9 have a good folks

Come on, nobody is saying that everything else is right, but I'm pretty sure we'd be living in a far more peaceful environment without diversity. Take Iceland for example, it's about 95% white (I think) and it's the most peaceful country on Earth.

I'm an Italian-Canadian. I'm obtaining dual citizenship in Italy this year. My grandkids may just live to see a 100% white, European, Italy.
If that's not something worth fighting for, I don't know what is.

>Implying the mainstream thought is right
Begone spook

back to R*ddit folks

The right side are just the winners in history
Youre a faggot loser if you need reassurance in your own beliefs

>The entirety of the media/mainstream views are bought off and controlled.
Yeah but why is this bad?
> I know you get paid to be an idiot and question idiots
So far, all you have is the elites control the world - which is easily countered by assuming that you'd be just as much a faggot as the elites if you controlled the world, and now you say the media is bought and paid for. But you refuse to say why that is bad. You have no arguments, only assertions.
>I thought you'd be a little more witty on your thoughts.
Hard to be witty to retards. You're a disgrace to the DV flag.
>since there is evidence of an elite we know that we're bing led down a path to their perfect utopia
Once again, you'd be just as much a faggot as the elites if you were in power, so why is what they're doing bad? If anything, you're just whining about not being in power.

>but I'm pretty sure we'd be living in a far more peaceful environment without diversity.
Nations went to war long before diversity was a thing. Humans will always fight with each other because of limited resources. World peace is a pipe dream.
>Take Iceland for example, it's about 95% white (I think) and it's the most peaceful country on Earth.
Yeah, but their population is about 350K. That about 150K people fewer than those who live in Dublin. Peace does not scale my mick friend.

>Implying the mainstream thought is right
>Begone spook
Stop projecting CIA. Also, why is the mainstream wrong? Is it wrong because Sup Forums says so?

>Youre a faggot loser if you need reassurance in your own beliefs
So you have blind faith in your beliefs just like all the people you disagree with?