Are you going to watch Shinji's movie?

Are you going to watch Shinji's movie?

no

>I'm going to build a wall around the school, and the students' mana is going to pay for it

no I'm going to watch Sakura's movie

When he is gonna bevome a servant?.
I know that I should hate this guy but I like him for some reason.

I'm going to watch Rider's movie.

He's already Perseus.

He's Cu Chulainn from the future.

Why is he so perfect.

Is it a buddy cop movie with his pal Jason

>Shinji's movie
>Get BTFO by Saber/Shirou
>Get BTFO by Zouken
>Get killed by Sakura
What a loser

Closest you'll get is the time where he became Hassan.

He actually looks attractive there, this is the first time it's believable that he is the most popular with girls.

Nasu said he's only popular because of his money. Poor Shinji.

Why do harem writers hate males other than the MC so much?

I came here to post this, it is Rider's movie and yes I will watch it solely for Medusa.

Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate in Sup Forums. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.

Shinji (poseidon) soon

This.

>Shinji tapped this

Why didn't Rider just kill him the moment he stuck it in?

Maybe a snek inside her vagoo?

He's not a bad guy. He's just a typical inbred richboy cunt.

Jason was alright compared to Hector

>Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA?
>Kirei

He's the blue man

Because she actually liked it.

My favourite character in FSN by far. His fucking Hanafuda hijinks in Ataraxia were the best.