Why is Togashi so shit at design?

Why is Togashi so shit at design?

I'm still waiting for example OP

Snakebro and bandageboy look great though.

First post best post.

I have more of an issue with the Zodiac's design honestly.

Because he insist on introduce 90 new characters each arc and killing about 95% of them.
Good designs simply don't come easy.

I personally like how silly and mismatched the Phantom Troupe is though.

I agree more with this too

Because nobody is perfect. Togashi's writing and storytelling is mind blowing but his art isn't that good. You can't get both.

>

Phinks' design is a work of art. I can't decide which I prefer, his inexplicable pharaoh outfit or his slavsuit.

>Phinks has a sphinx outfit
Hmm jeez I wonder why

No shit but why does a white thug have egyptian motifs in the first place? His name is inexplicable too.

Sometimes they're far too simple without any interesting details or anything that gives them presence. Other times they don't make sense given their character or situation, and some are simply unpleasant to look at. Look at Zeno's leg wraps. What the fuck are those? Why? Chrollo has the same shit.

hard to say for certain but other than a few it feels like they were thrown together in five minutes

im more ok with those than the one piece one

I want to give Cheadle a rimjob.

I'm sure kids love that. It's a series for kids after all, why are you watching it?

compared to one piece? his is better. but really tho. holy shit. how can people even read one piece? the art is so bad. oda should stick to writing and have someone good at the job draw for him. like wtf really

He is a proud white egyptian.

Egyptians were white

Jobbers don't need to look cute.

They look their part.

fpbp

yeah user show us your designs

Whoever made this should strongly consider suicide

I love Phinks

you have aesthetic cancer. not that rare.

Why would anyone kill themselves over a kids cartoon

the characters all look like shit but it feels like his designs are made first and foremost so that all the characters are easily remembered and recognized, and thats hard to do if your designs aren't all over the place.

If someone took the time to draw that over a kids cartoon, it's safe to assume they also would kill themselves.

u mad?

If this would take more than 5 minutes for you to make, you should strongly consider suicide

Is there a full explanation of the boobbee system? I don't really understand.