The best idol anime

The best idol anime

Are there any other good DANKETSU anime?

The superior Idol Anime.

There's no best in among mediocre.

Only because the others are so much worse. It's still really good, but things like the Hibiki episode and the movie bring it down a lot.

Especially the movie was such a disappointment. Atleast the weaker episodes are balanced out by the strong ones like Azusa.

The 765 anime is the only idol anime I rewatch every now and then because of how much I like the cast and the really good episodes, but I never gave the movie a rewatch. Well I do rewatch the scenes I liked every now and then, but I'll never watch the whole movie again. The last few episodes of the anime was all the Haruka drama I could take, I don't want to see it multiplied with ML characters I don't give a shit about added into it just to take away the screentime of the characters I actually do like.

user, but that's not The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls.

>namefag has shittaste
Who would've thought.

>I do rewatch the scenes I liked every now and then
ROTOSCOPING CANDY DROP

The anime wasn't some animated masterpiece, but it looked a hell of a lot better than the movie. That movie was just an embarrassing fuckup.

>contrarians trying to push the movie is shit narrative
>a-anime l-looked better than the m-movie!!!

Idolm@ster is the superior idolshit. You may not like it but that's what peak performance looks like.

But the movie was shit. The whole drama was caused becuase one of the girls got fat.

>im@s 2011 best idol anime ever made
>im@s CG worst idol anime ever made
How do they do this?

Damn son it's like female teenagers in the showbiz industry worry about their figures because their job depends on it!

Everyone who complains about the fat issue should be subjected to a week of bullying about how they don't look like a model.

>im@s CG worst idol anime ever made
>How do they do this?
But that's WUG since it didn't save anime

WUG is unironically still better than CG.

iM@S movie tainted the anime's legacy. I like CG and WUG more.

Only good as fapfuel, just like kancolle.

>I like CG
Stopped reading there.

Stupid sexy Chihaya

Go back to r/anime.

No u

>unironically
>WUG
Pick one.

Yamakan was an idiot for trying to showcase the dirty side of idols but ironically using those same things to attract people to watch his bullshit. Good show yes. But it's unironically worse than CG because Cinderella wasn't a hypocrite's idol anime.

I didn't really care that she got fat. What I did care about what that she took up screentime from characters I actually liked with her self confidence issues. Self confidence issues that was already done before with Yukiho. Most of the blame goes to Haruka though since she was the only one trying to force the fatty back in.

The movie being bad doesn't make the rest of the anime bad user.

>But that's WUG since it didn't save anime
>Implying.
WUG is, without a doubt, the best Idol anime, only hold back with its animation. The BD is the way to see it.

>several people can't have the same issues
>kana's fat problems was just a scapegoat because he was actually waifufagging
and stay there

close

I admire ironic WUG fans like you
You give a good name to the franchise
Too bad Yamakan doesn't

>Everyone who complains about the fat issue should be subjected to a week of bullying about how they don't look like a model
Or just don't be fat

>telling anons that most of their problems could be fixed with a little work

Don't let the movie apologist derail this thread into a shitfight please.
animas and puchimas are two sides of the same coin!

Side M is looking good and not too gay.

Not being fat can be fixed with a little work. Cutting soda is a great way to start and you will notice results in a few weeks.

Reminder that Idolmaster did the puppet thing before LoveLive.

I learned life's most important lessons from puchimas.

>Or just don't be fat
If only stress eating weren't a thing I'd agree

>movie apologist
Movie was good. Fuck off r/anime.

Crack Takane is the worst!

Who is Crack Takane?

Puchimas Takane

Puchimas Takane is good!

>implying the root of the problem was Kana growing fat rather than it being a side effect
Are anons this dumb or?

>Movie was good. Fuck off r/anime.
>everyone who disagrees with me is reddit
Fuck off you pleb.

Make way, plebs.

Quality over Quantity, which is also why I hope there won't be more 765 anime since A-1 will inevitably screw it up

I personally disagree but it's still a decent idol anime. Anyone that likes CG more than 765 though has absolute garbage taste.

Miki didn't get together with the producer yet so no it isn't.

The idols themselves shouldn't be responsible for the drama as it just makes them unlikeable You can see the outcome of this in Cinderella girls and the movie where half of the cast became unlikeable thots. Rarely do they redeem themselves. Miki might by the only character that managed it.

Can the new one die so we get OG eyecuts back

As much as I want a new one I'd have to agree. The ML would be shoehorned into it and that would make the character balance even worse than it was with the 2011 anime.

That's because the producer belongs to a real woman like Azusa. Or Otonashi, the patrician's choice.

Miki being there at all brought it down if anything.
>Miki might by the only character that managed it.
Hw did she redeem herself? By begging the audience to like her and some "super talent" asspull?

Make me

Azusa doesn't care for him though.

this
seippai, kagayaku, kagayaku.

The success of all of the Idols aside from the ryuguu komachi members is all thanks to miki's performance in episode 13.
She managed to end all of her drama ( which was pretty mild to begin with) in a satisfying way and fulfill her character arc, while also changing the status quo for the series after that point in one episode.

Should have kept this an 765 thread instead of an idol anime thread. So much toxicity when you invite the other idol fans in.

too late

>WuG fans

MIKI MIKI

Why was the original so much better? The only thing I liked about CG was Rin's design and that scene with Uzuki.

Honestly that just made me dislike her even more. She doesn't change herself at all, her drama was caused by her selfishness and right the second it's resolved she continues being selfish with her "honey" bullshit trying to claim the producer all for herself and bringing new drama in the manga, again due to nothing but selfishness.
Now on top of that you have that talent bullshit where this unlikable, selfish girl is implied to be superior to all the other idols (some of which you like), going as far as, as you said implying that all the other idols are only successfull thanks to her.
Of course that latter part is not something you can really hold against her but against the writing around her, but the selfishness is.

I don't think that would have been possible. At least not with im@s since it also encompasses CG and ML.

>projecting all this insecurity of confident and talented people
If Miki was an asshole I'd be right there with ya
But she wasn't

Nope

Keep you ad hominems to yourself.
>If Miki was an asshole I'd be right there with ya
>But she wasn't
That's where our disagreement lies then.

>ad hominems
You're basically broadcasting to the world you hate confident and talented people user. It's not ad hominem if it's true.
Most confident and talented people are go-getters in a cutthroat industry. The go-getter aspect of their personality is what you're calling selfish, since you're insecure about them.

>abandoning all your colleagues and friends and giving up because of a misunderstanding makes you a go-getter
Now you're just ignoring everything else so that you can get a chance to insult me. Maybe you are the one projecting, user?

>im@s 2011 most boring idol anime ever made
So far everything I've watched, with the exception of WUG, is better.

Yes, Idol Jihen is better than Im@s 2011.

What would I be projecting though? All I'm saying is that your dislike of Miki is rooted in your insecurity of successful people.
>abandoning all your colleagues and friends and giving up because of a misunderstanding
That's called being a teenager.
A celebrity teenager is one of the shittiest things to be especially the ones in the limelight.

I have found no other idol anime that surprises iM@S. The original iM@S does a great job selling idols without making them seem like brainless pretty dolls manufactured to shill CDs. There's so much love put into 765 that it's been hard to replicate that with MS and CG.

>What would I be projecting though?
Very simple, since you're a loser you decide that everyone that dislikes supposedly successfull characters is a loser like you. The way you brush aside legit criticism in your next sentence makes it seem even more like you're just trying to suck a successfull characters cock to feel less like a loser.
But all this armchair psychology and ad hiominems is pointless. It was pointless when you did it and it's pointless the way I'm doing it now. Let's just end this discussion to not derail the thread any further.

Listen OP, idolm@ster is a great game and such, and nothing's wrong with the anime, but you should watch more idol anime.

I think Idol Densetsu Eriko is the best idol anime ever created.
Also Lemon Angel Project, AKB0048 and Fancy Lala are better too.

Nigger what? Lol at this pathetic attempt to turn the tables. I'm not the one who dislikes Miki for being who she is, that's you.
I'm not sucking Miki's cock or any successful chump's for that matter. No offense to the people who like sucking Miki's cock, I know you're out there.
I'm just saying that successful people are naturally selfish due to their confidence and go-getter attitude. You disliking that attitude means you're insecure about them.
How do you hold selfishness against a celebrity, much less a teenager? It's not like Miki was handed down her success, she worked for it.
>But all this armchair psychology and ad hiominems is pointless
No, talk with me. I want to know what makes insecure people project their insecurity to a fictional but successful and talented idol.

You say that quite often but you don't provide a way to actually watch Idol Densetsu Eriko!

That is xactly what I think. Miki is the best.

Please, idol kino coming through.

>disliking selfishness means you're insecure
Not even worth a (You)
Thinking success is inherently related to selfishness just makes it seem more like you were bullied at school. There are tons of successfull people that are also humble. Timo Boll won a table tennis tournamet against all 3 top chinese players of the time and is generally considered a legend, while known for his sportsmanship and humility. You just fetishize power aand success because it's something you can't have.

That's not even as good as Pretty Rhythm

breh

deepest lore
>not watching CG on youtube

Hello

(you)

>bullied at school
Your insecurities are leaking out again.
>success is inherently related to selfishness
Because it is. In exchange for Boll's success, he had to have been selfish in attaining it. No one is selfless when attaining success. That's naive. How do you think Haruka solved the Kana problem? That's right, by being selfish and not taking no for an answer.
>You just fetishize power aand success
And you're an insecure fag who thinks Miki's selfishness is unnecessarily written, when the formula of success demands it.

I agree. Animas exists in a very unique context compared to every other modern idol anime. The typical idol show you see nowadays is part of a multi-media advertising project for some "2.5D" idol group or a kid franchise that's meant to appeal to multiple demographics simultaneously.
Whereas im@s (at the time) was a half decade old arcade/console game franchise strictly aimed at otaku, which wasn't even meant to receive a full tv anime (it was originally supposed to be merely an OVA for im@s 2) until one of those im@s otaku by the name of Atsushi Nishigori stepped up and offered to direct a full series. Said series served as a love letter to long time fans of the franchise as well as an apology for the poor initial reveal of im@s 2.

reminder that miki and iori are better than your preferred idols

My favorite idol is perfect, she says so herself.

oh, the dog girl

>As an apology for the poor initial reveal of im@s 2.

And yet it made those who bought the 360 version suffer even more when the anime was released in BD

That's just scamco being scamco, they pulled the same shit with Tales.

360 still has the best Idolmaster title

SideM will surpass it