Would you goro-goro with your alcoholic wife when you still have chores to do?

Would you goro-goro with your alcoholic wife when you still have chores to do?

She just wants to rest. Lewd isn't rest.

>blue eyed blonde
they are only good for rape

Only if she has her glasses on.

If she just wants to sit around at home why is she dressed normally instead of wearing pyjamas?

who let this dirty gaijin into japan DEPORT HER

It really bothers me that he tries to keep her drunk at all times

She's the one asking for it though.

First thing he does, when she gets home, is makes her drink. "Hi, welcome back, here is your booze, please don't talk to me while sober"

But the second episode implies that he has a hard time saying no to her, which means it's more likely for her to be one that established the whole "having a drink ready when I come home" protocol.

Well, if he didnt she would realize she is drugged and wonder how the fuck she ended up in nippon with some small dicked manlet.

Goblin detected

I thought it was something fairly common even in the west? getting drunk as soon as coming back from work, if not on the way home

That depends on how miserable you are.

Where is drink user?

isn't being miserable also fairly common in the west?

She only wanted to snuggle before he shifted her attention to the lack alcohol. And then he used it as an excuse to leave

It's fairly common in general.

He cares about his significant other's interests.

the more miserable the more you drink, but the happier you are the more you drink. its more complementary atleast thats whats it's like in england

Reminder that this has NTR in it.

Lemon-kun is cool, I'd let him NTR me.

Try harder.

I'M TRYING MY BEST OK?

Your best just isn't good enough.

You're a failure, Obaa-san. You always have been and you always will be. That's why Father chose me to be the successor to the dojo, not you.

At this point, I'd do pretty much anything to alleviate the crushing loneliness that punctuates my life. So yeah.

If you fuck your wife while she's drunk is it rape? will fucking your drunk wife get you to prison? what if once in prison she corner stuns u by coming for conjugal visits and then after u unloaded in her shes like "get pranked idiot I am DRUNK" and its like what else are you going to do? jerk off? no way man she knows u need to fuck her so now you're stuck in there forever as she compounds drunk rape sentences on you as a prank.
How is a young innocent man supposed to get pregnant in this world when you have to trust your wife didn't down some beer before touching your weewee?

>stupid tarofag posts stupid shit
No wonder.

But it's only after work, nothing wrong with that.

Would you watch a series about a husband that keeps trying to get her busy employed wife drunk during working hours, using not-so-clever disguises and attempts at a ruse only to be seen right through the wife and suffer the consequences?

> only to be seen right through the wife

Only to be seen right through BY the wife is what I meant.

He's like an American housewife from the 60s, making her man a martini when he comes home from work.

Whats the point of havinga wife if you still got chores to do ?

Excuse me? What did you just say? You don't HAVE a wife. The wife doesn't belong to you, she belongs to herself.
This is the most misogynistic post I've read all morning.
Literally shaking right now.

In this particular scenario, you are the house husband that's married to the breadwinner wife.