youtube.com/watch?v=PfSEbXfBMz8
youtube.com/watch?v=xRbLRPSE-iU
youtube.com/watch?v=MKGu5DRJ8I4
youtube.com/watch?v=zd3PoPtq83c
youtube.com/watch?v=tum1P5jm_so
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe stop watching it then?

KURIRRIN!

This board is filled with delusional faggots who actually think Jap Goku sounds better than Eng. It's so fucking cringey and embarrassing.

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT.

>I AM LE HOPE OF LE UNIVERSE
Yeah, nah. English Goku is terrible.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dragon Ball Super. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Whis' nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislikes Super truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Son Goku's existential catchphrase "ATATATATATATATA" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Akira Toriyama's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Dragon Ball tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Jap Goku Black is superior though.

she is great

LOL honestly how predictable. It's always the same shit, you fucking retards always bring up that one speech. That's the only argument you can create.

Literally every other part of Z is done better by the English voice actor, even Toriyama thinks so.

>Toonamifags and Latinofags

Can we ban DB threads already?

t. Dragon ball fan

Well we can take it a step further and say anyone who's still interested in dragonball and are over the age of 13 are faggots which would be a majority of this board including you user-kun.

>That's the only argument you can create.
That's not true. I have another argument: Sean sucks.

this hearing >ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT
makes me wnna kill myself everytime i hear it.

is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons.

The only thing I can't stand is the "WWWRRRAAAAAAGGGGHHH" sound every time Goku gets hit. Just transform and win already; it has to stop.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR I LOOOOOOOOOVE OLD LADY COS GOKU IS BIG FIGHTER MAN!!!!!! HE IS NOT HEROID THAT ISNT ACCURATE HES FIGHTING MAN FIGHTING MAN

Is this the new hot shit for newfags to get some angry (You)s? Seriously, this is the third or fourth thread I saw this week about her. It's getting boring, faggots.

I cannot tell you when, but I can tell you how.

Of old age.

At least you can brag about being an oldfag.

if only the nipponese would replace the grandma with an actual guy, then it would be perfect.
she's about 80 now so let's just wait 10 more years

More like 30 more years, she is a wealthy japanese woman after all.

I can't stand the TOKI TOKI WAKU WAKU of Zeno every episode and the retarded Jap voice of Gayku and the retarded cringy fight songs.

You're watching the wrong show then

How to engineer special CRISPR virus targeting the japanese race, Dragon Ball fans and writers? Nuclear bombs are not powerful enough.

I develop genocidal thoughts against the entire Japanese race and dragon ball fans when I hear it.
t. Dragon Ball Fan

not as terrible as a shit granny voice as the strongest man in da universe

I am neighter fatmerican nor latino gohanfag
try again retard

The worst part is that she voices Goku, Gohan and Goten.

Any time either of them fight each other, it really makes you question humanity.

I think you just dislike Dragon Ball then

filtered

where did this meme come from? That Latinos love gohan?

this

>Dubfags think this is better
youtube.com/watch?v=fmfyp_4JpUE

from those faggots who spam and kill every db threat with blanco el padre wat ever the fuck gohan

Japanese Dub
>every single syllable contains emotion because the voice actors are professionals
English Dub
>voices have no emotion at all since the voice actors are a bunch of amateurs

youtube.com/watch?v=who-PvqXi28
youtube.com/watch?v=bbyPcDXiz6U

that is pathetic.

The writers should have Gohan yell "I hate spics." in a random episode so this wetback madness stops.

>Goku Black goes from Deeper than Super Saiyan 4 to dandy British man
Zamasu what the fuck are you playing at
also
>TRUNKS!!!.............. YOU ARE A SINNER!

>Literally every other part of Z is done better by the English voice actor, even Toriyama thinks so.
>source:my ass

Hmmm... What are you guys opinions on PT-BR Dub? Here.
youtube.com/watch?v=PfSEbXfBMz8

Still music to my ears compared to Black Clover's MC.

Reminder the best part of UI Goku is not the better animation, or the music, or the miracle it was actually foreshadowed, or how simple the design is, or how it didn't result in an autowin for U7. It's that Goku was silent with no ATATATATATATATATATATATATATA cancer in every other scene. I hope to see a lot more of it in the future.

>made the same thread yesterday
When are you going to kill yourself? Just do it faggot.

Big Green Dub
youtube.com/watch?v=xRbLRPSE-iU

youtube.com/watch?v=MKGu5DRJ8I4

youtube.com/watch?v=zd3PoPtq83c

youtube.com/watch?v=tum1P5jm_so

Why are you using the the old dub and not the Kai version to say that English Goku is shit?

Because the Kai dub completely shits all over their arguments obviously. The ENG Kai dub is so far and away better than any other shit that it's not even a fair comparison.

Why did the french do an English dub? Was the Va for Bulma from Boston, or learn their English from the most unfortunate English teacher ever.