Why don't men want White women anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/spouses-tend-have-similar-dna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh Asian waifu
>she's mine all mine!

everyone wants a white woman. a gook is plan b for betas who couldn't score one

And there is nothing wrong with that.

Black men LOVE white women and vice-versa. WHITE guys don't like white women, they prefer asian, latina and even black women as you can see here on Sup Forums.

Why, you ask? It's simple, humans are hardwired to fancy other races. Objectivelly speaking though, nothing compares to a top tier white female.

White men pretend they don't want white women because they can't compete with black men.

Stop larping as a nigger you sad pathetic gook

>Black men LOVE white women and vice-versa
black men have no interest in white women, you'll find them mostly chasing after black, lightskin and hispanic women

white women are the bottom feeders choice nowdays

Men don't like the society our ancestors have built and want to latch on to one that's more successful.

We're just niggers who want to escape Africa.

Why the fuck would anyone want a white woman?
They're so fucking average looking at best and unpleasant to be around
I probably only have known one white girl who was pleasant

Everytime I see an asian girl with a white guy I see this
>Guy is taller than average
>she is often smaller than average women
>she is less good locking than him
and yet she is able to be in a relationship with him.
To many white women are ridding the CC to hard and can't control their Hypergamy.
Asian women seems to understand that a way to get and keep a husband is by being a good girlfriend
with him when they are in their prime.
Sadly a white women is dumb as fuck on those plans.
Getting a decent white guy that makes far enough money, don't need much and don't complain is easy.
I really don't want a non-white women to have children with but they can't life a single day in their live without nagging

>336 votes
>no one wants white women anymore

Sup Forums everyone

>asking a bunch of austistic weebs if they want a gook gf or something else
did you really expect a different outcome?

black men order of preference

1. "aryan" (blonde, blue-eyed, swedish-looking) females
2. latinas
3. regular white women
4. light-skin black women / mulattas
5. asian women
6. regular black women

t. black male

They are huge brats who act like they aren't brats so they want us to spoil them and act like we're paying them back.

>why is there a thread about this topic here everyday without missing a skip

Because White women grow up in an environment that promotes race mixing, sexual ambiguity, degeneracy, and possessiveness. White women have shunned away from traditional roles and skills to become useless in all areas. Most 20 yr old women now have already been with multiple men, dont know how to keep a home (cleaning/cooking), and are constantly seeking attention to a point that relationship loyalty is not something they care about.

i don't think so

they really don't like their women, i guess it's racial instinct thing, humans are prone to mix to make their genes more diverse

i have never been with a black female in my life, it's like fucking a sister

no idea where you're living, here the order is:

lightskin/brown women
black women
white women

there aren't enough asian women in my area (south london) to factor into dating preferences

Isn't it funny how you only see betas dating asians? So much for muh perfect submissive gook waifu

The accuracy

in asian culture women are considered to be a necessary drag on society. families all want sons. women know this and act accordingly.

in western culture women are propped up through ubiquitous propaganda and act like princesses.

when men who are actual men dont want to serve a princess, they want someone who is going to be on their team. men need an adult wife to raise kids, not a spoiled brat who is still a kid herself.

estàs amargat perque les nordiques no et fan cas?

Can anyone give me the source for those women?

Better yet, anyone have any good amateur videos with asian/white women?

>inb4 /gif/

From that picture, I would say the white girl is more beautiful, but she kinda seems like more of a bitch than the Asian for some reason.
Still, I'd pick the white girl. Great genetic stock for kids there.

White women are notorious for being entitled, fickle, fussy, stubborn princesses. They're victims of their own "prize" status, it got to their heads and absolutely no one wants to deal with them anymore. When it comes to an attractive white woman you're trying to get something going with, 90% of the time she'll have an insanely unrealistic barrier to entry, and 10% of the time she'll be a mentally ill slut you'd best avoid.

t. white dude holding out with white women because my genetics and personality get my foot in the door, and abhors the yellow fever meme. I absolutely don't blame others for looking elsewhere though. White women are a losing game unless you can break the threshold into being a beneficiary of the hypergamy system.

>the absolute state of white wymin

black men order of preference

1. watermelon
2. Grape soda
3. Kool-Aid
4. chicken

the asian has better skin, healthier hair, and a more feminine appearance.

Fucking Asian females is the best because it's so humiliating for the pathetic Asian males.

Imagine you look in the mirror and you see fucking black skin on your face and a negro nose...

Now do you understand why niggers resent whitey so much?

Who doesn't like bullying beta males? Back in school we used to torment them daily.

They're the same species btw :^)

>white women actually believe this

>EVERYONE IS BETA EXCEPT ME!

how to announce you are a loser 102
101 is soy

speaking of school

>Better skin
>Healthier hair
>Feminine appearance.
Complete horseshit.
Check your testosterone levels

>the asian has better skin, healthier hair, and a more feminine appearance.

That means she's better for fucking, but not for reproducing, read his post again.

>Great genetic stock for kids there.

Soft features are not good for males, the blonde one actually have a far higher % of giving you better looking sons because of her stronger features. There's a reason why most hapa males look like shit, it's all due the features they inherit from the asian parent.

enjoy your alimony friend

you being a swedecuck obviously must prefer migrant hair

yeah, i think if the white woman was a good mom then her sons would be more masculine than the asian woman. asians are more family oriented though, so the chance of the hapa children being successful is higher than the white roastie who has to focus on her meme career.

The eternal beta Mongoloid.

this

>skin is obviously smoother
>hair is obviously growing more thickly on the scalp
>white woman has man jaw

This is why I got a HAPA gf, she got a good mixture of features and shes not a basic white bitch. She has substance, character, shes kind and considerate and great at conversation. It ain't only the looks. Sure I could date white girls but I realized after a while theyre all ticking timebombs. HAPA gf appreciates me and takes good care of me, yall can have the white girls lemme know when you divorce.

>Asian women
>soulless black eyes
>Thick chink hair that feels like a hard brush
>Thick makeup like every asian woman

"stupid people see contradictions when there are none"

we will just have to agree to disagree.

both white women, while attractive, look more manly to me than the asian woman and dont really turn me on.

i have dated aryan women before and they were all liberal retards. i am now married to an asian that quit her job to raise our family.

my sons wont be white, but our first son is whiter than he is asian.

asian women are mid-tier, white women are top-tier

I seriously can't find pan faced gooks attractive.

Because asian women, Latinas and passable transexuals exist.

Lol no

>Lmao that subtle throw of Tyrone mcnigger in first place

Well played, nigger. Well played.

because no white girl will be my gf

TCM is some bullshit. good move on his part

Lmao imagine being an Asian male and posting this, hoping whites will breed themselves out with his ugly people.

then why don't asian women want black men?

i am a white dude with an asian wife, so basically the same thing

this.
Sadly those who understand the modern women (looking at REDPILL people) who can help not to fall for their tricks and bullshit but sadly being about getting laid makes it kind of worse.

I see even today women from bad homes, from other races ect. that have a high quality white man (male standards) that know how to keep a relationship steady and her man happy. Some are not even that good looking but still more desirable keep a lifetime around than than any basic bitch.

Deep inside of almost all men is the desire to have children even if that means that you can't hang out with your friends all the time, be drunk on weekends or are able to play vidya. Way this is unthinkable for most guys is because how modern women act.

>humans are prone to mix to make their genes more diverse
Oh look, it's a stupid nigger. iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/spouses-tend-have-similar-dna/

>i have never been with a black female in my life, it's like fucking a sister
It's because even you know that black DNA is pure sewage.

non americanized asian women are less choosy
most of them don't even care if you gain a few pounds
a lot of them don't even care if you have money as long as you can provide them with shelter and food.
a lot of asians come to america an live in the ghettos with niggers and spics because they just don't care
white women on the other hand want everything

The 2 lowest value partners getting together and pretending it's somehow better. How precious.

Because they're more intelligent and higher value.

theres only so much you can do before realizing that people can only change if they truly want to. why would we wait around for white women to get their shit together? were not getting any younger

Ayo Dats rite muhfugen

the arab and nigger are scary. Women don't even want to be near scary bugs let alone scary men let alone FUCK them HAHAHAHAHAHAH

The white one is Elsa Hosk, a model from Scandinavia.
I think the Japanese one is also a model but I don't remember her name.

White women are the most entitled pieces of garbage around. Treat you like shit and are all feminist and anti-male. Is it any wonder they go after black men, the exact type of man that would beat and rape them?

Find me one that didn't burn coal, isn't crazy, not a cheater or plan to divorce me eventually

White men are the most desirable men. Asian women are the most desirable women.

Nothing any roasties, white supremacist losers, or anyone else says will change these 2 facts.

When a couple are race mixers, both ends the racial legacy by creating a mutt. Both are lost and no gains. Pic related would agree

WMAF + White's egg into the Asian woman = perpetuate the White race and have our waifus

just propose to buy eggs from women like sperm donors and problem solved, roasties will be eliminated in a single generation

> it's like fucking a sister
Stop larping, we know you are Australian

This thread is a testament to why the white race is dying.

I'm so happy to see all you white guys hate on your white women. It reminds me that in 20 years the world won't have to deal with your shut anymore because you'll all be a minority.

The day of the rope is coming, and it's for whites.
Clocks ticking white boys.

>I'm so happy to see all you white guys hate on your white women.
Implying.....

We don't hate our women, we hate the way some of our women have been conditioned into behaving.

chinks broads are for cucks.

because theyre traitors.

Might as well post the full enchilada.

> the white race is dying

It's about fucking time. I'm not saying non-whites are better but as it is right now, whites are the fucking worst in the last hundred or thousand years.

t. white boi

People perpetrating the "white women, amirite?" meme are almost always shills.

>flag
>cuck
Sweden is a meme.

Traitors like him deserve the rope

joke's on you fag, i am slav immigrant

theyve all been duped into fucking niggers, and once you go black you arent welcome back

Just look at
There's so much talk about keeping the white race alive, but these threads show you guys can't put up with petty bullshit which would allow you pass on your white genes and red pill the next generation. It just screams of entitled white snowflakes, who only want something if it is their way.

Guess what faggots? If you can't see pass your white women's faults your race is doomed. Blacks reproduce like crazy and so do the Latinos, plus they hop the border too. What do whites do? Bitch about their women not being perfect so they MUST have halfie babies.

This is the future you all chose.

But you said you were white

slavs are generally white, you moron

because white women in the west are riding a wave of over-inflated egos that nobody wants anything to do with.

Why did you move to a white country if you hate whites?

Implying, again. Pathetic

As if

Gibs

cause white women are fucking crazy and cunts. Other races are one or the other not both

“Like With my friends I went to college with!” Sunday Morning and still drunk whores!