Why are retarded girls so attractive?

Why are retarded girls so attractive?

Chihaya isnt retarted, user

Because they're the only ones that don't make you feel self conscious about your intelligence.

Because you're retarded, and birds of a feather flock together.

Please don't talk about my wife that way.

Retard cuteness is the female counterpart to retard strength. Discuss.

I want to have a threesome with Haruka and Chihaya so fucking bad.

Post Harukas.

Because their innocent and energy remind us what a decent lady should be.

>streaming
you'll make a cute pair of drooling retards

Because every women is retarded, might as well pick one that at least doesn't pretend to be smart and is just fun.

Because being ''retarded'' in the sense you are referring to generally comes along with the girl also being, or at least appearing to be, innocent, upbeat, emotional, naive and cute, which are all traits that will be attractive to almost every men in the world.

>innocent, upbeat, emotional, naive and cute, which are all traits that will be attractive to almost every men in the world.

Sign of worst girl

I don't think he was talking about actual faggots, like you.

>not liking retarded moeblobs makes you a faggot!

Retard. Just like your favorite girl. How cute.

Not being attracted to girly features means you are either open, or closet homosexual.
Or a jealous old hag.

These are traits that indicate and denote lack of malice, user, and as every men wants to stay with a girl he can trust, they will naturally get attracted to the so called retarded girls, even if they don't realize it.
Also, guys don't expect much intelligence from girls anyway. Girl saying something that your autistic friend could shit on his sleep is already enough to make her look like she's the most intelligent being on earth, because again, we don't expect much from them.

They are usually upbeat and their poor judgement can make you believe they would overlook your evident flaws

Okay, buddy. You're the type of waifufag that thinks that moeblobs are the pinnacle of character writing aren't you? Sorry but I'd rather have a strong and confident girl rather than a shy, emotional and naive moeblob that's been done a thousand times. Enjoy your doormat, waifufag.

Stop generalizing. There's nothing more boring than a dumb girl that don't know shit except making sandwiches. I like girls with their head on their shoulders with whom I can have friendly banter with. Well, can't say I'm too surprised, this is Sup Forums. Literally every anime try to pander to waifufags like you since you betas are a majority. Meanwhile, the strong girl with personality is pushed to the side as a side character.

>My name is John, and I hate every single one of you.

>like you since you betas are a majority. M
Oh the irony. Did you know that betas are usually the one who looks for strong girls to compensate for their lack of confidence and attitude? Betas want to be dominated, thus, they seek muh strong independent girls.

Also, you are missing the point. I like girls that know what the fuck they are talking about to, that's not the point. What I'm explaining is why dumb girls are naturally sexually attractive to males.
>generalizing
Statements are made based on rules, not exceptions.

>rather than a shy, emotional and naive moeblob that's been done a thousand times
A strong and confident girl hasn't been done a thousand times either? That's basically all of fucking Hollywood you know. It's been done more than the shy emotional naive moeblob.

He's just a new generation nu male who thinks that girls having girly features is a bad thing.

Girls want their partner to be strong, independent and smart so that he can protect them. Guys looks for the opposite because they want to protect, rather than be protected.

>Did you know that betas are usually the one who looks for strong girls to compensate for their lack of confidence and attitude?
Wrong. Those who look for strong girls are the men that are in position of power and wants someone on the same or higher level than them for a change. Betas are the ones that looks for shy/naive girls because strong girls are too intimidating to them and they want to be higher than someone for once.

What you're saying is complete bullshit. I'm not naturally attracted to dumb girls at all so your statement is just generalized fuckery.

>Hollywood
>Sup Forums
You're a retard. I don't give a shit about Hollywood, I'm talking about anime here and yes, the moeblob has been done 10 times more than the strong girl in this media. And in the rare cases the strong girl has the lead role, you waifufags throw a tantrum because "HUUR SHE'S A BITCH!" Kill yourself.

>Those who look for strong girls are the men that are in position of power and wants someone on the same or higher level than them for a change.
Nice fantasy that you have there bud. Must be why rich and famous men usually surround themselves with bimbos and super models. How many people in a position of power do you see marrying with the intellectual girl, rather than the dumb beautiful slut?
Yeah, thought as much.

Again, you are denying basic biology. Women have a natural desire to be protected, therefore, they search for strong traits on their partner, such as intelligence, money, height, confidence, attitude and so on. Men on the other hand, have a natural desire to protect, and so, they are attracted to dependent girls.

Want another evidence? Why do you think that girls find things like NEETs, shut ins and jobless people disgusting, whereas guys generally see no problem with it? Again, because guys don't see a problem in taking care of their partners, whereas girls want to be taken care of.

but what if my wife is Harukasan?

>I'm talking about anime here and yes, the moeblob has been done 10 times more than the strong girl in this media.
No you fucking retard. Shy moeblobs are a recent thing even in anime. Confident women have been in all forms of media since forever. KILL YOURSELF.

>Yeah, thought as much.
Google "Power Couples", you dumb dumb. Coincidentally, these couples are also the most popular couples in all Hollywood. There's absolutely no incentive for a poweful man to settle with a dumb bimbo. The bimbos are only for fun pump & dumps here and there but you never see powerful men settle with them.

How about you give examples, waifufag? Because as far as I know, the moeblobs are always the most popular girls because of how many more betas anime watchers there are. It's the easiest (and shallowest) type of girl for writers/artists to create as it assure them a decent following from you guys. Pandering at its finest.

I'm not a fucking waifufag, stop calling me that you incorrigible beta male.
>How about you give examples, waifufag?
You give your examples first beta fuckboi.

Why are intelligent girls so attractive?

>There's absolutely no incentive for a poweful man to settle with a dumb bimbo.
He says this while pic related is going on.
He says this while the Kardashians are alive.
He says this while rap MVs are being published every week with dumb bimbos all over the place.

Best and cutest retard.

My daughter is NOT retarded.

>I'm not a fucking waifufag
But you are.

>You give your examples first beta fuckboi.

>Hinata over Sakura (Naruto)
Hinata won over Sakura despite appearing a total of 10 panels throughout the entire series. Everyone is happy because "Sakura was a bitch anyway"

>Mashiro over Aoyama (Sakurasou)
MC chose the autistic girl over the smart childhood friend. Again, no one complains because Mashiro is "cute, CUTE!".

>Re:Zero
The two love interests are moeblobs and as a result, two of the most popular girl in the show. One of the few shows I enjoyed for creating a civil war in the same exact fanbase.

Other examples:
>Chuu2
>Netoge
>Date a Live

I can go on and on and coincidentally, when it happens, no one complains. You can't tell me the same thing when a strong girl is actually winning, though (like in Maou sama).

Hey faggot, quit shitting up my wife's thread with your autistic posts.

There is literally nothing wrong with streaming.

>streaming
Wat?

>I can go on and on and coincidentally, when it happens, no one complains.
No one complains because they don't have a problem with it, beta male cuck.

My point exactly. Waifufags don't complain when their moeblobs wins. Kill yourself.

HAHA YOU NEWFAG, HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY STREAMIG INSTANT-ACCESS 1080P ANIME WHEN YOU CAN WASTE YOUR TIME DOWNLOADING IT LIKE A TRUE KEK

>he thinks he's actually watching 1080p
>Sup Forums reaction image
You need to be 18 or older to post on Sup Forums newfag.

>(you)
>You need to be 18 or older to post on Sup Forums newfag.

Nobody complained when strong women win either. Kill yourself.

>THESE CHINESE CARTOONS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PIXELS SO I'M GONNA WASTE TIME AND HDD SPACE DOWNLOADING THEM WHILE I CALL OTHER PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET FAGGOTS FOR NOT BEING RETARDED AS I AM

That's simply wrong, but keep being delusional waifufag.

Summer is over newfags go to fucking school

Totally agreed.
I laughed so hard. A girl MUST protect me, only stupid brainlet could want to protect someone.

I don't find them attractive, desu. I'd be too worried that the kid will be a retard too.

I just call it when I see it, beta cuckold.

> "Power Couples
You are confusing someone who marries out of interest with someone who marries out of attraction or love. Power couples exist because both see benefit in their relationship, it stems from mutual benefit rather than mutual attraction. Why do I even have to explain that to you?

t. millennial nu male

>Waste time
What do you mean by this? My downloads happen automatically while I'm doing anything else.

>Hinata won over Sakura
Sakura was a dumb useless retarded bitch who loved Sasuke despite him betraying her and every last one of his friends. She didn't ended up with Naruto because she never loved him, and she was retarded. Hinata is a much better person than Sakura is, and deserved Naruto more too.

Proving yet again that you are a dumb betafag who discriminates women for acting like women, and searches for a loud bitch to compensate for your lack of attitude.

>The two love interests are moeblobs
>Rem or Emilia
>Moeblob
Are you fucking retarded? Why don't you fuck off to Sup Forums, nu male?

You know why, Chihaya. You love cleaning up after them and watching them being stupidly genki.

In any case, I hope we get more 765 girls in Side M.

it's harder to doubt their purity

>a girl MUST protect me
Is this what the current generation has become? What can we expect from the future with this?

Fuck off, normal faggot, holy shit.
>Naruto
I know exactly where you leaked here from. Jesus, allowing Naruto threads were a mistake.

because they're easier to nampa and screw at a shady karaoke bar or love hotel

I actually gave this a lot of thought, Sup Forums, and have arrived at the attached chart.

Cuteness and retardation have an identifiable relationship. There is an S-curve reaching a peak at relatively high retardation, at which point cuteness actually declines due to an excessive retardation factor. This decline becomes precipitous at a point, where the cuteness is lost on sheer mental inanity.

We see this chart prove itself time and again. Megumi from Shokugeki no Soma is an exemplar of peak cuteness. Characters from shows like DiGi Charat reach further into the retardation X-axis than would allow for them to have high cuteness.

It is important to distinguish cuteness from beauty to understand this relationship. Cuteness, as in those features which elicit protective instincts in the observer, is the feature with a relationship to retardation. Somewhat high retardation on an attractive mien is the height of an organism requiring - and begging - protection from outside elements. Defenselessness is a key feature of cuteness, and retardation is an expression of defenselessness.

As with all things, too much or too little of something produces unintended effects. This is how we can map out the retardation:cuteness phenomenon.

>Rem as an example of weak, dumb moeblob
Rem is literally the opposite of that. She stands up for herself, protects the MC, is confident, strong and knows her shit.
The rest of your examples are just as retarded, only in different ways. Kill yourself.

>Future
We can expect a feminized society, and it's already happening.

>A girl MUST protect me
>probably still gets mad at feminism and women wanting equality

It's not right for men to grow up thinking it's okay to be useless like this.

I haven't anything against feminism. I will be stay-at-home husband resposible for cooking, cleaning etc while my wife works. In bed I want to be pegged by her.

Nobody will want you, except some homos probably and maybe, your mothers, but I guess you have this mother complex because something went wrong there.

Rem is a maid that waits for MC's orders and is ready to suck his dick anytime he asks while Emilia is the cute damsel in distress the MC wants to save and end up with. Literally pandering to betas that self-insert into the MC.

Stop being autistic, it's just an example. Naruto is shit but it was a good example.

He was being sarcastic.

>Literally pandering to betas that self-insert into the MC.
You are the beta here, unironically.

pity reply

I don't want the equality, I want the matriarchy.

Shit, you're right. Maybe I should go dominate a cute, shy, naive and submissive moeblob to be more of an alpha. Should I go bully an handicapped person also to get more alpha cred?

ITT: a retarded jealous landwhale who will never be cute, innocent or attrractive, sperging out, and people falling for her.

>I got BTFO'd so I will make a general ITT comment without quoting him so that he feels bad!

Typical beta. Pathetic.

>dominate
>bully
I agree with You're either a jealous landwhale or a numale beta faggot.

>sharing fantasies about being dominated and cared for
>calling other betas
Was that supposed to be a joke?

It's so funny when someone say beta as if it is bad thing. I want to have a gf which will force me to lick her feet, kick me in the balls, fucks other guys and then force me to lick sperm and I'm proud of it.

>no one posted Aqua yet

It will never be tiring to expose people's faggotry.
Preference is one thing but being this anal about your preferences is another.

I'm not looking to be protected, I'm looking for someone I can compete with and try to out-dom in bed. That and strong girls tend to have a lot more to talk about. The most boring conversations I've had with girls are with the doormats.

sure is anime in this thread

>Rem is a maid that waits for MC's orders
She loves the MC and is devoted to him. When did loyalty became a bad trait to have in a woman you fucking retard? Doesn't change the fact she's strong and knows how to stand up for herself. She's also not dumb, nor is dependent, the MC is arguably much more dependent than her. Literally none of the traits you were describing earlier apply to Rem.

>Emilia is a damsel in distress
Did you even watch the show? She's stronger and more competent than Subaru. And he for the vast majority of time ends screwing things for her more than helping.
I don't even like Re:Zero but you are retard.

>Naruto was a good example
Nope, it wasn't.

>BTFO
I only saw one person getting BTFO here, and it was the nu male asking to be dominated.

>I can compete with
Why do you want to compete with your wife? Why do you see your wife as competition? First off, women aren't competition to men, you would have to be a complete pussy brainwashed by anime and hollywood to think otherwise.
>Try to out dom in bed
So you want a women who's strong, but not strong enough to beat you? In other words, you are proving my point that men have a desire to protect by admitting that you want a women who's weaker than you.

> That and strong girls tend to have a lot more to talk about. The most boring conversations I've had with girls are with the doormats.
That's extremely subjective/arbitrary and lacks evidence.
Like I said above, you will be luck to find a women who with much effort, can maybe form thoughts on the same level of the shit that your autistic fat friend spills on his sleep.

Just go to bed user.

but it's afternoon, user.

Youre shitposting in the middle of the week, in the middle of the day, on an anime image board, about how some other guy isn't going to find women later in life. You are lost, in more ways than one.

Don't worry user, your wife isn't attractive.

And you're replying to me in the middle of the week, in the middle of the day, on an anime image board, about how I am wasting my time arguing with someone. Except that in your case it's even more low quality posting.

I never said you were wasting your time. I said you were lost. You're free to spend your time however you want, but don't be mad at me because you found yourself ranting on an anime board about 'mens desires' with 3D women. Im just calling out your retardation because its funny.

So you are replying to me in the middle of the week, in the middle of the day, on anime imageboard, about how I am lost for posting on a anime imageboard? Wow, that sure changed everything, user.
>Calling you out on retardation
The only thing you are doing is exposing yourself as a retard with no self awareness.
>I do it because it's funny
I don't give a shit about why you do it, you don't know why I do it. Fact is, you are doing anyway.

I can't tell if English isn't your first language, or if you just actually have a 3rd grade reading level. Either way,
you will be luck to find a women who with much effort, can maybe form thoughts on the same level of the shit that your autistic fat friend spills on his sleep.

English is my third language, but what's wrong with the statement you quoted? Never mind that, why are you pasting that in reply to a post that has nothing to do with it?

tfw i always fall in love with the retarded girls.

Hope i can find a attractive retard irl.

Honestly the one who seem to have bad reading comprehension skills is you.

This thread is retarded.

>who seem

>le whores girls laughing.jpg
Fuck off crossboarder.

>crossboarder
That's extremely subjective/arbitrary and lacks evidence.
Like I said above, you will be luck to find a women who with much effort, can maybe form thoughts on the same level of the shit that your autistic fat friend spills on his sleep. Am I wrong?

>The shitposter was actually a reject from Sup Forums or /r9k/
Color me surprised.