"The majority of anthropologists today consider race to be a sociopolitical phenomenon rather than a biological one...

>"The majority of anthropologists today consider race to be a sociopolitical phenomenon rather than a biological one, a view supported by considerable genetics research."
Race isn't even real. At least, not in the absolute terms most people here define it. You guys pretend to be intellectuals yet you disregard basic, high school science in that different races shouldn't be able to breed together.

So why Sup Forums? Why do you insist on spreading lies and misinformation about race that is clearly more to do with upbringing and culture than genetics itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yN8Jclaqf0Q
imgur.com/gallery/g1UJv
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7356ky/ivy_league_educated_and_upper_middle_class_350k/
sciencemag.org/news/2014/07/tibetans-inherited-high-altitude-gene-ancient-human
nextshark.com/tinder-racist-experiment-reveals-challenges-dating-asian-man/
youtu.be/okJGrcVNoqk
youtube.com/watch?v=qxqPi3PYPbo
youtube.com/watch?v=krN84u3nFlc
contactmusic.com/jackie-chan/news/chan-urges-foreigners-to-marry-chinese-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

race is mostly a social construct

i'd say it's 75% culture / social, 25% genetics

Uh oh, race isn't real. I guess we should flood our communities with low IQ third world migrants. Pack it in folks.

>The majority of anthropologists today consider race to be a sociopolitical phenomenon rather than a biological one
Uhm.. No, they don't.. Phrenology is still very much a staple of anthropology

>a journalist said this
>you believed it
Wew lad

>babies adopted from China have the IQ of their parents at adulthood

Wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=yN8Jclaqf0Q

You actually listen to those fucking retards? Do you know what jobs they even do with their 4yr meme degree? lels.

Only race having 0% of neanderthal genes is black Africans

Rly srsly

Regional differences / tribes do exist. Exactly how big you want to expand these tribes = 'race' as defined by Westerners.

Nobody in China thinks they are the same as a Filipino. Yet the West groups them together although where are huge physical and mental differences. Nobody in Southern China thinks they are the same are Northern Chinese. Yet the West groups them together although there are major differences.

For example, this blonde white girl with her Chinese boyfriend has huge thick thighs that no East Asian girl will ever achieve.

Species -> subspecies -> race -> strain

That is the taxonomic order. race is below subspecies and above strain. Race is not only real but the differences between the races are actually severely downplayed.

The opening statement can be refuted easily. Racial features are passed on from parents to their children. Racial features do not come from the great random generator in the sky, nor are they environmental either. Therefore they are clearly biological.

Remember friends, this is all just a brainlet test. If you never questioned the prevailing propaganda of the day and instead believe it whole heartedly you are simply a low iq individual. Like op.

If race isn't genetic, why do different races look different?

Race is 100% genetic.

imgur.com/gallery/g1UJv

Race has been, and will always be an synthesis of culture, art, heritage, blood, and religion.

amazing insights op. ill knock up some cotton field field tier nigger bitch tomorrow and create more mutts because of some out of context unsourced bullshit one liner.

Race is obviously real. How deep do the differences go... That's the real question.

>a view supported by considerable genetics research."

We should redefine the rest of the animal and plant kingdom's then, because that shit is so fucking dissonant from what these guys are preaching.

If you want to have an ugly nigger baby who smells like the zoo then okay sure go race mix I don't fucking care, it'll just mean my white kids will be demigods in the new world

Asians have notoriously fat legs. It's called neoteny where they look like oversized midgets.

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7356ky/ivy_league_educated_and_upper_middle_class_350k/

For Asian women it's not a problem because looking youthful is not a bad thing, however for Asian males it's a death sentence in the dating market.

An Asian woman will do anything to have a boyfriend with actually masculine body proportions and not look like an impotent child.

Are you OK? If you were so interested in science you would know anthropology was compromised some time ago with a program to subvert so-called science racism by a Jew. Naturally, he hired gentiles so as to mask the influence he had over the research.

this man knows whats up. what we currently see is an ocean of mixed mutts coping with the realization that their bloodline is forever tainted, so they have absolutely no future at all, so they try to drag everyone down to their level.

what a horrible fate. but the only one to blame are their parents.

>race is a sociapolitical phenomenon
Beaner here. Does the OP make me white?

(((Green text)))
Also, anthropology is bs. Only biology and genetics matter. And they tell the oposite. Kys.

What are you talking about? Regional differences impact the manner in which genes are expressed, all society, all civilization, all art, culture and institution is a biological expression.
So if a Nation has access to certain resources more than others they will express differently, that doesn't change their Y-chromosome haplogroup, that doesn't change their genotype. It doesn't change what race they are.

The taxonomical tree has been deliberately stunted by moralistic left-wing politics. There is no "human race" we are all unique divergent sub-species of one or another proto hominid. Denisovan, neanderthal, Homo floresiensis, Cro Magnon... there are far too many early and proto-hominids which exist to suggest that we evolved from an ape-like ancestor to modern day man over half the period of time that it took for Chimps and Bonobos to diverge.

"Mankind" is the result of multiple instances of intelligent primate life emerging in various parts of the world, different lifeforms, different ancestors, different origins.

We must obviously have a common ancestor somewhere waaay down the line, but the idea that every human on earth today is derived from the same intermediary species is absurd.

It's because they have short legs

This is how we know you're a brainlet.
That girl is either photoshopped or a freak of nature. Everything I've ever read about Asian neoteny has to do with their facial and head shape not changing as much as other races from childhood to adulthood.

Then how is it that we can identify a person's race merely by analyzing their DNA?

> Races are not re-

How’d you get that pic of me and my gf?

Social construct ? Kek. Leftism is a mental disorder.

>THESE ARE DIFFERENT DISTINCT SPECIES OF GORILLA YOU IGNORANT RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARD
All humans are the exact same, one race, the human race.

science was invented so that consensus wouldn't be required to establish new knowledge you retard

all the greatest scientists considered races to be a real biological concet, also they hated nigger

/thread

Is this a current pic?

>accept as biological fact whites and blacks have different center of gravity on average
>but say race isn't real
Dumb and gay

>What are you talking about?
It is hilarious you dont think environment or history doesnt change you over time. Tibetians have a gene which allows them to process oxygen at higher altitudes. Certain Peruvians also have this same ability.

sciencemag.org/news/2014/07/tibetans-inherited-high-altitude-gene-ancient-human

It is called natural selection. You talking about genes and 'how-it-can-never be changed' is changed is stupid as shit.

If you were remotely as smart as you think you are, you'd realize that 'race' is defined as 'culture' by pretty much everyone. The only ones who say it references skin color, are those with agendas.

Neoteny = short limbs, long torso, big fat head.

>environment and history change your phenotype
Does that mean americans will devolve into indians and etheopians will evolve into nazis?

The general rule of thumb in dating mechanics is, women look for partners with less neotenous features (blacks, arabs, masculine whites), while men look for neotenous features (feminine whites, asians).

Asian males / black women are the two opposite extremes and not wanted by anybody.

>gay kike nigger skulls
Im starting a biker gang today.

The only reason I am replying to you is to inform you that I do not talk to Americans.

If you weren't an illiterate pile of shit and if you had not bred away all of your European intelligence I might actually respond to you.

>a majority of cultural anthropologists today don't understand genetics

Phrenology is not a staple of anthropology anymore. It died at the turn of the last century.

Race isn’t real, ethnicities are

Asian males can be wanted. It's usually dark Indians who are unwanted. Also Liberal and SJW women would date asian men, they'd date anything not white.

yes sure sure

Its all just made up. There is no such thing as race!

>it'll just mean my white kids will be demigods in the new world
kek. White women are going to vote away every single right that white people have until whites are locked up in camps. White men simply cannot help but give all their power to white women. It is inevitable.

Where are jappos on here?

>Race isn't even real.
Yet race is real to doctors, who MUST know your racial background to determine what may be ailing you and how best to treat it. With risk of death from certain medicines used on certain races.

But, I mean, if anthropologists, a social science, think it isn't real, I guess they must be right and those doctors must be wrong.

the one on the right is a white girl though.

Asian males have the lowest response rate on Tinder even if their testosterone levels were miraculously higher.

Normally Asian test levels are lower tho.

jcem.endojournals.org/content/91/2/687.full

Very far from any of the shown groups

Not present. that map is just of indo european peoples, doesn't include any of the other considerably more distant races.

If you actualy read the article, it literally took only 3000 yrs (which is basically nothing) for 50% of all Tibetians to have this gene which allows them to process oxygen more efficiently at higher altitudes than their neighbors just a few miles down the mountain. Nobody else in this world have this particular gene except for some Peruvians who possess a different gene who does the same.

Just 3000 yrs ...

They base this stupid genetics-less race theory based on the fact that there is as much difference in the RNA between people of the race as there is as people of a different race. It's obvious people are going to be very different genetically regardless of the race but they are absolutely ignoring the incredibly obvious genetic similarities between people of the same race.
>i.e. hair, eyes, sickle cell

Pic is from a Youtube video where Asian males were the least popular dating choice.

nextshark.com/tinder-racist-experiment-reveals-challenges-dating-asian-man/

How do you know?

>The majority
eat shit, 6 trillion flies can't be wrong

That's what journalists tell you. It's not what anthropologists will tell you.

#2 and #3 are the same girl. I'd be willing to bet #1 is, as well, just more photoshopped. Look closely at the hair on 2 and 3.

youtu.be/okJGrcVNoqk

tfw no asian girlfriend to betray my race with

>The majority of anthropologists today consider race to be a sociopolitical phenomenon rather than a biological one
and yet all forensic anthropologists can identify the difference between a European skull and a negro skull
>high school science in that different races shouldn't be able to breed together.
anti-science fool! Different SPECIES can even breed. Lions/Tigers & Polar Bears/Grizzly Bears have naturally occurring hybrids.

Then why do Niggers exist?

Asian women saying no to Asian guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=qxqPi3PYPbo

Gif shows burning Asian males.

DNA is a social construct. It's just a different type of RNA.

>JQ
Nearly missed that one...

Stop muh dicking

>different races shouldn't be able to breed together.
what the shit? That would be species you cunt. And even then, animals from different species are able to breed sometimes (and even have fertile offspring. In the case of humans, Neanderthals with H.S.Sapiens)

Doesn't change the point. Asians do have shorter legs, and it doesn't take much time to notice this.

No, I take that back, 1 is definitely different. But 2 and 3 are the same. Everything from the hair to the shadows is identical.

They never left Africa.

I don't plan on staying in my shithole country for long. I'll rough it out in East Asia...

wtf are you talking about
many east asians are in that right kind of place than white women
I know your chink dick is getting wet by seeing all those girls but you aren't some K-pop star chang

Who are you quoting, OP?

The point is don't use fake evidence. This isn't fucking CNN. Stop reposting shit from facebook.

now I need a name brother

Why is there all this Asian versus white shilling going on lately?

thats from an old hegre art set. the black one is valerie and i think the shorter white one is kiki.

Asian girl kicks beta asian boyfriend on the ground: youtube.com/watch?v=krN84u3nFlc

Looks like she needs an upgrade.

Muh dicking, I personally think Slavs are better then both Whites and Asians.

negroids are the only people who have 0% neanderthal admixture

Remember to sage and report this threads.

Gooks from reddit are raiding Sup Forums because they get butthurt asian women like White men.

>anthropologists

It's not about "muh dick", there are clear preferences towards certain groups of people that can't be explained by "muh dick". Is it cultural, or just aesthetic?

Asians created anime... Any race who can create the End of Evangelion deserves to inherit the world... Not that white people should go anywhere, I think whites and Asians can work together fabulously.

because some chinks/hapas (God be with them) get mad that asian girls just like white men more,I mean it's statistical
I feel bad for our brothers because every race should keep to their own
but then they resolve to cherrypicking some AMWF images trying to pay it off like it's the majority
and they try go join this bandwagon pretending to be sjw and shit
it's really mostly chinks
this,pure slavs though

> Fake evidence
No where i suggested the image was made with 3 different people, Juan.
The goal was to show what i was talking about.

Jackie Chan urges foreigners to marry Chinese women.

contactmusic.com/jackie-chan/news/chan-urges-foreigners-to-marry-chinese-women

>What was the Boasian school of Anthropology and how was it led by the jews to deconstruct genetically definite concepts of race?

Aw Gee I dunno kike? Seeya.

By the way, the people are reading Culture of Critique.