Why the fuck this show is so shit?

Why the fuck this show is so shit?
How can we fix this mess?

Hard mode: without removing Sieg

> How can we fix this mess?

> Hard mode: without removing Sieg

EZ. 2nd ruler servant gets summoned. it's EMIYA and he manifests in Sieg's body.

make Astolfo female(female)

>type-moon
There's your problem.

Summon Gil

It was originally supposed to have fake!Benkei, Kintoki, David, and George. Would it change anything?

Move focus back to Mordred.

Having Fake Benkei and David would've made things very interesting IMO.

Remove Jean
Remove all the literal who servants or make them interesting
Bring Frakenstein back
Give mordred more screen time

In terms of the theme of Servants "doing what they wanted to do when they were alive" it's not bad at all. They probably shouldn't have made Sieg become Siegfried, though.

Remove Astolfo.

I have to much things I like in it to be shit, even if show is not that good.

Modred once again proven she is best girl and boy.

Put Astolfo in a cuter outfit.

Blame it on Gordes and Astolfo then. To be frank, Sieg is granting Siegfried's wish even now.

Make all the Servants remember their time in Chaldea

FGOfag please go. No-one needs your self-insert garbage here.

Make the show more about Astolfo sucking dick and Mordred being great

You'll get a show where Astolfo and Jeanne suck Sieg's dick while he eats Mordred's pussy while she sucks Shishigou, Achilles and Chiron double-penetrate Atalanta, Shakespeare is being strapon'd by Semiramis while she takes it up the ass from Amakusa, and Spartacus gets his anus rammed by Frankie's mace and screams OYYY every time she thrust in cuz that's how he rolls.

but fate stay night, fate zero, fate hollow ataraxia, fate strange fake, tsukihime, melty blood, and kara no kyoukai are great.

was the initial idea that it would show how homunculi want free will even if it leads to SUFFERING? the blackman wants to rob humanity of free will and turn them all into puppets, calling it "Salvation," but Mordred and Seig both prefer to have free will and sin and all that stuff that makes Shirou so mad that he actually tries to use that mud-filled Grail to remove sin the absolute idiot.

I don't know the special reason why Sieg is MC. I thought Siegfried was servant and Sieg was his master.

He's the polar opposite to Amakusa's "salvation".

Is that the same one Kerry tried to pull out?

Very similar.

>remove half the servants
>make it a normal fucking grail war not this stupid war shit
>make asfolto the main character

This, make Mordred main servant. Kill Astofolo. Turn Jeannu into a cumslut.

>homunculus becomes a servant
>homunculus servant also becomes a master
>servants casually change sides
This series is a mess.

>Spartacus gets his anus rammed by Frankie's mace and screams OYYY every time she thrust in cuz that's how he rolls.

kek'd.

No, it's not. It's easy to understand.

fran should have looked like spartacus instead of a moe moe bride, spartacus should have been saber of black instead of seig

apocrypha is fundamentally bad for the same reason all fate spinoffs are fundamentally bad

servants are fucking stupid, the "rules" surrounding them are fucking stupid and them fighting just devolves into naruto with a more western fantasy basis in terms of people going "I have a trick up my sleeve" until someone either retreats or dies

this is why the actual VN was about the main characters fucked up ideals and thoughts in general and the grail war in that game had nobody following the rules

Couldn't disagree more. Fran's design is perfection. Biggest crime this shitshow has committed is killing off Fran and letting that useless faggot Astofolo live.

>strong enemy
>oh noew
>lets all gang up on it together
>ruler mary sue
>beats strong enemy every time
Literally this anime is so predictable and bad, like you literally know who is gonna win the fight imidiatly.
Also that faggot rider is annoying as fucking fuck.
Fucking Sieg is he MC? Are you serious?
Also mary sue saber

I mean loot at ubw saber
>goes to attack teacher
>everyone like omg teacher gonna get rekt
>nope teacher reks saber so hard she gets destroyed, literally murdered

Now loot at this shit
>sabers go attack
>im so tough everyone is shit
>i can tank all attack for some reason
>literally acts like retard

Same with Mary Sue Ruler

I like her design, but making her Frankenstein is a crime.

Anime-only spotted.

No more crime than making Astofolo a trap or Mordred/Arthur female or Jack the Ripper a loli. I actually think Spartacus looked fine. I liked his design probably one of the more memorable character in Apocrypha despite his small screentime.

It's ok, I guess. Something to watch once a week till it ends.

It has a lot of good animation though. For a studio like A-1 to suddenly have that, it's surprising.

so what if im anime only?
we are discussing anime here you fucking retard
And this shit is terrible even though obviously they are spending shitload of money on animation quality, the whole anime itself is like 5times worse than zero and ubw.

Its a relatively low tier conflict where half the servants go full retard, one team was completely hijacked by a donut steel self-insert secret samurai with white hair, and the other team was completely fucked from the very beginning because fat neckbeard bullshit.

So all we have left are Mordred/Jeanne/Astolfo teamups

That's difficult, because this is a complete mess.

The most important and vital point would be to remake the premise so it makes sense.

Because if the second batch of servants is summoned when all the servants are controlled by the same power so then the remaining servants can fight for the grail is retarded.

Mostly because if only servants from the black faction survived it would end at the starting point since the servan'ts wouldn't fight between them, and if the remaining servants would fight then there was no reason to summon another 7 in first place.

Also, not even the entire black faction is under the same power, its only an alliance, a familiar alliance but an alliance, and there is even a rogue (Jack). The red faction is more close to a "single power".

The second thing it should be adressed is that fixation of revealing every servant true name the moment they appear, that's a basic rule they shouldn't break easily.

From there onwards...there would still lot of work to do, but it would be a beginning.

Its an insult not just directed to how you only watch anime adaptations, but how you seem to interpret everything on a surface level without bothering to look into explanations for why things work the way they do. That makes you a brainlet. Congratulations.

Oh, you confirmed it. Good to know you have completely zero relevant input to the discussion.

meanwhile frankenstein is so useless even a self destruct doesn't even phase mordred

>Mordred and Sieg suddenly doing buddy banter

what the fuck

when was this ever set up

>doesn't phase mordred
>Mordred would have died had it not been for a command seal.

>anime is fucking terribad
>look into it
No thanks retard

Dunno, maybe because he really was the first for to pose a serious threat to her?

i choose easy mode. remove sieg

Do you think the other 4 Black masters actually being relevant in any way might help?

Oh, so you're a double retard for not understanding what that user even said. Good.

Siegfried isn't the same person as Siegfried. There is a person who makes a mistake about this. why?

You cannot make this show good. That is because the premise and setup that constitute the core of this show are inherently bad. Changing them would change the identity of the show to such an extent that it would no longer be recognizable. Here are the changes required.

1. Abandon the 7 vs 7 format. It adds way too many characters way too quickly and requires management of way too many characters way too quickly. It throws off the pacing and wrecks everything from the very beginning.

2. Eliminate the Ygg faction entirely. They are entirely isolated from the real world of the setting and thus have no real meaningful interactions, lives, or backstories. They are a black hole from which no recovery is possible. They've gotta go. The alternative would be to limit the action to only a power struggle within their faction.

3. Homunculus subplot needs to go. It is not that interesting and is not even heading an interesting direction. They have already covered the topic better through FSN's Ilya, Fate Zero, and Kara no Kyoukai - Paradox Spiral. They came here with nothing to say.

4. Change the format from a straight up Battle Royale to an investigation of the Holy Grail Ritual itself. Perhaps focus instead on the intrigues between Mage families and Clocktower's stake in this.

5. No more Saberfaces and no more Arturia Stand-Ins. Have the new cast go an entirely different direction. Eliminate Adolescents entirely to show us what the adult community of Magi are like.

6. Set the story in either New York, Rome, Venice, or some real recognizable large city rather than a fictional Hamlet in the middle of nowhere that complies with no real world locations.

7. Real animation budget. Easier to do if you do not have to pay a giant VA cast.

8. More buildup and mystery surrounding hero introductions rather than throwing them at us.

That would be a start.