/MBG/ MAIL BRIDES GENERAL

user, why don't you import a nice white 9/10 qt gf from a 3th world country?

Pros:
>racist
>conservative
>finantially/emotionally dependent on you
>no alimony
>afraid of going back, will submit
>hot body and gorgeous face
>no slutty friends telling her to cheat on you

Sup Forums stop trying to find a wife material in your western degenerate cucked country. Girls there are a bunch of ugly, stinky coalburners with unreal expectations about men.

Start looking for nice girls craving to live in US or non-shithole Europe. There's lots of smart and good looking girls out there wanting to marry someone that isn't a drunk and violent Piotr who spends all day long shouting CYKA BLYAT and squating.

Do it now, user! You can have a normal family.

ukrainedate.com

dateukrainians.com

anastasiadate.com

russiancupid.com/en/women/russia/dating

>INB4: slavs are not white.

First, go away scholomo. Slavs ARE white and they saved Europe in the past and will in the future. Anyway, if you preffer a anglo/german/dutch gf, try looking for South African girls. Can you imagine how much Heidi Volschenk hate niggers and want to leave Africa? There's many 100% pure girls of German and Italian descent in southern Brazil tho.

I got a nice ukrainian girl and I can guarantee, user: I would NEVER get a girl like this in my country.

Make American and European THOTs hate migration again, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWBrCf016zI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live in a predominantly Brazilian immigrant city right here in Massachusetts. I don't need to import them. I just need to go to the Brazilian club and dance forro with them. As a blue eyed gringo who can dance it, they eat me up user.

Only niggers and nordestinos dance Forró.

I bet you are a disgrace dancing.

>nice ukrainian girl
Show examples of Ukrainian quality

Someones jealous that an American is dicking down your fellow Brasileiras.

BASED Romario user.

how many linkies do I need to buy a ukranian bride?

I would rather just fly out there and make a vacation out of it. That way you could try things out for awhile too.
All these websites seem sketchy

hahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=OWBrCf016zI

They do a credit check and proof of income and account balance. Basically, you have to be very wealthy to get a mail-order bride. I know a guy who owns a bunch of liquor stores here that did it. His wife is a smoke though and like 20 years younger.

can confirm met my girl on brideRU, learned russian and now i hang out with ruskies in swe and other eastern trad red pilled euros

I went to Ukraine during my vacations and met her there, but this is a screenshot and a dating site. I think they are on the same level of white American girls, but waaay more conservative.

I have a friend that successfully used Ashley Madson website to get a girlfriend. They are living together and have a boy. He's pretty happy with his stay home wife.

Don't forget that Ukraine is dirty cheap even for a monkey like me.

Any quirks to be aware of?

Yes I just checked their average income and it's $200 a month in Kiev, half that outside the capital. I might go there this summer.

What's the difference between a Ukrainian and a Russian woman, if any?

didn't work out for reiser.

Nah, I'm fine.

Are you going to Rio like all other gringos? If so, never do that again. Go to Florianópolis on your vacations instead. It's a little bit degenerate but amazing beaches, nice weather and mostly white state.

There's many nice white girls on the countryside of Santa Catarina/ Rio Grande do Sul and Paraná.

>from a 3th world country
For example, Brazil.

What about the cons ?

There's white people in the nordeste too, we are the ones controlling the hordes of niggers and maintaining the economy

My ex is from Curitiba and I still speak with her, so I will be going there by the end of the year. Also, memes aside, all the girls from the southern portion are white or of European ancestry. We have a lot in the Boston-area. They are basically white girls, but still maintain a curvy figure. They cook, they clean, they're always active in the church. You can't go wrong.

I don't have much experience with russians TBQH.

Russia has a slightly better economy, so Ruski girls have more bargaining power than Ukrainians. If you live in a sunny place this is a plus.

I live on the seaside, so my gf loves to live with and I don't have to worry about law suits after breaking up (in Brazil to live in the same house = marriage).

Russians tend to detest america and american way of life, they are resentfull about cold war fuck up, while ukrainian tend to be gratefull for every part of it. That strongly true for men, not sure about chicks.

She can be a huge slut or a crazy deranged person. You don't speak her language so it's very hard to get any reliable information from her. That's why it's important to travel and meet in person. I think the best source of info are work and education. For example, my bro's wife has a degree in finance and her dad was a eletrical engineer.

Thank you, nordeste bro.

what type of honest respectable girl leaves her family to marry some neet on the otherside of the world for papers???
a bottom tier gold digger thats who...
stay the fuck away from Eastern Euros who are here without papers
I know a many who are in fake relatinships/engagements for papers...only fuck with slavs if they are born here or have been naturalized already....do not mail order a kurva you will regret the fuck out of it

don't get a city girl if you live in the countryside and vice versa

>what type of honest respectable girl leaves her family to marry some neet on the otherside of the world for papers???
>a bottom tier gold digger thats who...
Absolutely. However, there are ways around this. I lived in Moscow for ten years, and if you make it known that you wouldn't actually mind staying there and are a big russophile and speak the language, you'll end up with a very good category of woman. However, they will tend to be the older ones who didn't get snapped up at the usual early marrying age.

Where can I get a qt black gf like this.

you spent too much time among whites

you need a month in a African country to get cured from your jungle fever

I'm not a neet. I have a nice job and I'm a normal person. She's not coming because of brazilian citizenship, I can assure you haha

Interesting. Care to explain? Usually it goes like avoid city girls period.

No I am not going to get your sister a green card pele

>massachusetts
>american

They will take everything you have and never love you /thread

You will never find a 9/10 mail in bride, unless you have serious money.

>golddigging slavwhores are good user!

>golddigging niggerfucking western whores are better user!

>meme flag
>talking shit about all white women
Good goy.