Shingeki no Kyojin

What is the Final Solution to the Eldian Question?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/163329452/#163329452
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not sure if he actually has one but I don't think it's extermination, it will be something more unexpected.

Kill your brainwashed marley eldia bitches and bomb Paradis islamd

Do you think mikasa got the D during the timeskip?
Asians seem relevant now; so will she be in the spotlight again?

Does an user have the lewd pic of Reiner being bukkake'd by rifles?

Endgame right here ,brothers.

I want this too pls. Archive is a bitch.

The genkiest!

>Asians seem relevant now
remember when we thought ackerman were relevant?
get out of here animeonly dumblr

>Do you think mikasa got the D during the timeskip?
If she didn't get it during a 4 year timeskip while Eren has a deathclock then she won't ever get it.

>Asians seem relevant now; so will she be in the spotlight again?
It will be revealed that manlet's dad was Asian and he'll get that subplot too.

>Do you think mikasa got the D
She damn well tried at the least. Eren looks pretty traumatized.

For real though since they revealed her clan symbol last chapter and the Asians seem to be the smallest cunts in this universe I hope she is relevant again. At least this time she is literally the ONLY person in the cast who could be relevant to the east sea clan.

oh btw, why were the threads deleted?

Spam, shitposting, etc.

Because shipperwhales spamming shit and ruining threads as usual

Delet this

mankasautist starting shitposting again
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/163329452/#163329452

shippers have been omnipresent on Sup Forums that's nothing new

>Manlet's right foot
They should put it in Zeke's crotch in the anime

>thinking brap posters are mikasafags
Really user

you can't be this new, that one is a mankasautist with scat fetish, i'm not talking about others, there's always one scum in every fanbase which ruins everything

Looking at that I'm not surprised it got pruned.

I see the SL were hidden in the basement, poor Falco

No he stopped posting a long time ago. Anyone who posts the pasta now is just trying trigger people and/or attach a stigma to Mikasa.

come on user, everyone once in a while every shitposter's autism triggers and they get back to it
>attach a stigma to Mikasa
you know, shitposting doesn't do anything to the characters

Is just one Mikasafag who is triggered that people talk more of even Rico than her. Not saying every Mikasafag is like that though

>attach a stigma to Mikasa.
hi mikasafag

Even in the ones that made it to the archive had replies to deleted fart comments. Anyway, can we not? Unless a poorly timed fart triggers the festival explosion it has nothing to do with snk

yeah enough m̶e̶t̶a̶f̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ metafagging

I don't think Mr. Kruger will let you do that. Mr. Kruger is this awesome and amazing man you see. He gives the best advice and knows everything and is perhaps one of the greatest Titan shifters to have ever lived. He's not going to let the Eldians get massacred like that. I believe in Mr. Kruger. He's my hero. I'd spread my asscheeks for Mr. Kruger if he wanted.

Falco will make another friend

>Mikasa goes to the East to make allies
>returns with a gigantic 8 meter long katana as a gift for Eren

>filename not clownlet
get Faye-d faggot

This guy fucking gets it. Mr. Kruger is the real hero of Marley. He is the kind of cool guy who feeds birds with actual seeds and not bread which just hurts them. He is even helping Falco to win over his precious waifu!

Why, I bet that if he and Mr. Braun worked together they could surely save our great nation of Marley. Those two wise men could overcome anything! What a happy thing it would be for them to meet face to face! Somebody should try and arrange this as soon as possible!

Mr Kruger likes to play catch. He gives people errands to do, like posting things. Mr Kruger has a super cool beard. Mr Braun would really like him! Imagine how much more ice cream you could buy if you had two dads.

>muh glorious nippon race are the only ones that aren't cartoon villains that hate the Eldians.

What did Isayama mean by this?

so many falcos here
japanese are racist, nothing new
other than that when grisha was tortured it was mention that he was getting help from the nation from the east, they probably mean owl was getting help from the nation from the east

DELETE

>forged in the fire of a thousand incinerated blondes

They had therapy sex that day. They might have a relationship like that, the jacket was a nice hint

ɹɐɔsɐƃɐpɐɯ

>imblying Zeke wasn't fujoshit material to begin with
Zekewhales everyone

>LHfat still at it
Get a grip on yourself bitch.

What are you going on about?

Severing the Eldian connection to the paths, thus freeing them and humanity from Ymir's curse of titans.

What would be a good season 3 reveal that triggers animeonlies?

ovens for Marley

Why aren't titan weapons a thing aside from Pieck's mounted machine gun nest?
Defensively, they could have used a gigantic shield to deflect that train tank's shots. Offensively, they would wield battleship tier guns and wrecking ball flails.
I guess Marley's military really is incompetent.

That they were the only notable country that wasn't historically on shit terms with the Empire of Eldia?
The "cartoon villains" outside of Marley are also the ones who actually have a reason to despise Eldians, considering shifters and mindless titans have been laying waste to them in wars for a century.

Marleys military is definitely stupid but maybe part of it is that equipping the titans with armament would take time and require them to be transformed prior to the battle in an appropriate facility meaning they can't transform on the fly which is a useful surprise attack.
It also depends how long the shifter is really able to maintain their form, we know cart titan can stay transformed for months but that might not be the case for the others, already being transformed prior to a battle may mean they tire out quicker.
In the case of the Jaw, armament might just slow it down too much to be useful, obviously the armoured titan doesn't need armour and the Beast seems to be an artillery unit that isn't meant to be close to the fight anyway.
I agree that Reiner walking around with a massive gatling gun would be incredible though.

The titan guillotine.
A simple and practical solution in line with a question Frodo would ask, it completely invalidated the threat of the island titans.

>EE
Nani??

>Grisha named his son after his gay crush
Makes you think.

Is Reiner about to get raped?

Erwin!

How?

It's not rape if he likes it.

Called it in the other thread but it got deleted. They either poisoned the carnival food or they are going to gas the ghettos. The hole in the gassing theory is that the nation diplomats will be there too. So if there is a gassing, the food is either an antidote or an enzyme that makes the gas more potent, ultimately lethal.

>implying best mom in SnK can't acquire children however he wants

you're thinking too much, all these people making the poisoned food will never be true, it doesn't go with how isayama works, and there's no reason to poison the food
as for gassing that's mostly a joke
I don't know how long you have been reading SnK but isayama doesn't work that way

This. Too much of a convenient Bond villain twist

He doesn´t like it in front of Falco.

Falco is too young to be exposed to intricacies of getting fucked up the ass.

He should be prepared for it if he keeps befriending random hobos.

Well, if he asks Reiner he could probably get to experience fucking somebody in the ass. It's a beginning?

What´s his next step?

>filename
get out of here

i feel bad for the poor kid, jokes aside why was he so happy?

Because he's a good boy who has done what he believes will make his new friend and his 'big bro/mom' Reiner happy.

Isayama forcing it.

>tumblr
>tumblr
>tumblr

forcing what?

Your dubs confirm.

I don't see your point

One Armong is already more than enough. There's no need for another one.

He would've been fine if Kruger just let him suck his dick before passing on the shifter power. All that sexual frustration likely made Grisha name his son after the man he never got to waifu properly.

>Was getting caught part of your plan?

She's cute

what?

Stay salty fag.

there's a point where the joke gets too far and you realize that it's a fujos typing their wet delusions

He is trying to get Reiner killed in order to make sure that no one gets the AT

>getting caught
that's not what happened
not that user but you people go too far, shippers just post their ship and that's it but you post your fanfiction too and that shows what a cancer you are

Quints confirm. Never pay attention to delusional fujos.

Hopefully death.

>post your fanfiction
Those are Erenfags you idiot.

It's not surpring Erenfujos are actually pedophilies getting wet over a dumbass falling for the free candy van so easily for once.

>44444
checked
fujos OUT

>quints and trips
fujos need to get out

>but you post your fanfiction too
>cancer you are
>This coming from a EFfag