Éire/pol/ - British Union of Fascist Repealers Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/8pyGVCUufJU
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
>Cabinet approves Eighth Amendment referendum bill
rte.ie/news/2018/0308/945837-cabinet_referendum/

>Mary McAleese calls for Catholic Church to end 'toxic virus of misogyny'
rte.ie/news/2018/0308/945846-mary-mcaleese-church/

>11 released in child abuse inquiry
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0307/945729-abuse/

>Taoiseach reveals his 'shock and disgust' at child sex abuse case in Munster
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/taoiseach-reveals-his-shock-and-disgust-at-alleged-child-sex-abuse-case-in-munster-36679666.html

>Abortion legislation to include 'consideration period' of up to 72 hours
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/abortion-legislation-to-include-consideration-period-of-up-to-72-hours-36678453.html

>Leprechauns don't exist, says Danny Healy-Rae
independent.ie/news/environment/leprechauns-dont-exist-says-danny-healyrae-36682077.html

>Leo has borrowed an idea from Dragon's Den
thejournal.ie/leo-varadkar-fine-gael-recruitment-3890217-Mar2018/

>Higgins: 'We are a very long way from adequately addressing issues of hierarchy"
thejournal.ie/president-higgins-womens-rights-3890748-Mar2018/

>SF ÓCaoláin to step down at end of term
thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-resigned-3891008-Mar2018/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ailtirí_na_hAiséirghe
youtu.be/D5TCiArCKl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

R E P E A L

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

the discord

>discord gg/HnqtUc

Seriously concerned about the NP's silence on Lisdoonvarna.

They're probably planning what to say I sure they'll capitalize on it.

Cant wait to see Ireland like the fucking british, it will be glorious to see you have terrorist attacks and getting your women enriched by the arabs and blacks.

He's right you know

Friendly reminder that the Northern Ireland paramilitary situation is a Jewish divide and conquer tactic.

Lads I walked past the Repeal March yesterday in Cork and it was tiny. Bearly 70 people in the crowd. Local media claimed there were 'hundreds'.

Must be sad not having anything to ruin in the first place, I do pity you and understand though Romania

OH NO NO NO

Fuck off gypsy queer, your're subhuman countrymen are flooding my country and they stink and are ugly.

*your

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHA

>implying that you know what it feels like to be conquered and raped by every great power that wanted to expand its influence
You really dont know what suffering is I can assure you.
I am glad you are taking them I hope they are the first of many that will enrich you.

bruh look at dis dood

what do you think of Mosley's stance on the Irish question?

fucking ira hipsters need the bullet

Jesus that pic
Look at their sighs wtf do they have any self shame?

I'd rather side with sand niggers then kikes

Irish are anti immigration. The (((politicians))) are gonna lose their jobs later this year.

>Self reflection or shame?
I mean

"It is incredible that Ailtirí na hAiséirghe worked at all, let alone as well as it did. Enthusiasm among members for the party ideals remained high enough not to be deterred by their inept performance in the 1943 general election. It was the repeated failure in the 1944 one, however, that led party activists to wonder if they would be better off under a different ceannaire.

Ó Cuinneagáin was, as Douglas describes, the party’s best asset and worst liability. While an effective organiser, his inability to delegate responsibility – and power – meant that the future of Ailtirí was always going to be held hostage to the Ceannaire’s increasingly obvious flaws."

Hmm...sound like someone we know?

The same people who accepted a poo as a prime minister even though Ireland is 92%+ white?

bet you the larper guy off interpals who said my pic is based
plus ur muslim from what i remember

The Pro Choice campaign has shot itself in the foot continuously. It's glorious.

what was his stance exactly ? I'm not sure if i've read his thoughts on Ireland....

"Aiséirghe promised full employment, an end to emigration by making it a criminal offence to leave the country..."

HAHAHAHAHA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ailtirí_na_hAiséirghe

I heard the locals got it down to 30 'refugees'.
It should be zero but at least it's not 115 anymore.

He is unelected. Educate yourself gypsy.

Go away Romania you dirty gyp I can smell the stench off ye from my monitor

he despised the actions of the black and tans and the Conservative's policy so much that he crossed the floor because of it

Nowhere did I said he was elected I said that you accepted him even though you are majority white.But again maybe reading isnt your strong suit.
Why are you so angry did somebody stole your iron teeth or what?

> I said that you accepted him
Nobody does. Even lefties hate him.
Try again gypsy.

>Stealing Iron teeth
Is this a common custom in Romania?

well, especially under the circumstances we are currently in im sure he'd have a "no more brother-wars" stance

Common curtesy among gypsies to steal anything.

Odd seeing that nobody attacks or tries to take him down, but whatever you say traveler.
No it isnt but I am trying to live by the stereotype.

ok which one of you is responsible for pic rel
fascist out

The English and Irish never really hated each other. It was the English government that started all that.

Wtf is going on in this picture? A large protest with people holding BUF signs? What was it about?

I suppose that's true.

Being civilized is something gypsies like you just can't understand.

who knows?

Soros minions aren't too bright. Got trolled hard.

SHITE IN DA BUCKET, THAT'S YOUR NAME NOW YA INNOCENT BASTARD YA

shower a langers

Oh you want to go the british route.
>Oh hey another mass killing by religion of peace
>We should do something against them
>But we must act civilized so we dont hurt they feeling
>que next attack

Whats the bet most of them dont know the history of that Logo

>Comparing terrorist attacks to a PooInLoo being chosen to represent a corrupt political party.
Wew lad.

right wing women are hot

Lefties don't know history. That's why they are lefties.

Wait you have feminist movements in Ireland also? Let me guess they were protesting about wage gap or muh vagina.

THAT COCAINE I GAVE YOU WAS REALLY RAT POISON AND IT NEARLY KILLED YOU WITH A HEART ATTACK

You know they are not right wing.

I have a logo like it as my discord display pic, it has a mosley silhouette in front. None of my 8 British friends in that discord know the flag or the person.

Feels pretty bad to have uncultured friends desu. They aren't really ready for the redpill either, one of them is mixed race and I still have the "compassion" to not go full 14/88 in his face, but he knows I'm racist

My entire family know him though, they used to think he was bad and fascism was synonymous with evil. Red pilled them hard though.

I'd be willing to bet only like 15% of the British below age 25 recognise it. Maybe less

>Wtf is going on in this picture? A large protest with people holding BUF signs? What was it about?

>who knows?

Oddly enough, your question is what is going on.

They are using a controversial symbol in order to create a viral marketing campaign for their cause. Once you see the controversial symbol that you can recognize, regardless of whether you see it as positive or negative, it reasonably forces you to wonder what is going on.

>Why are they using that symbol?

You'll then note what is written on the signs and wonder how that ties into the symbol they are using. This is when you'll pull out your phone and research the message on their sign.

That's the point. That's why they are using that symbol.

>1. Use controversial or surprising symbol to grab attention.

>2. Put vague message on the sign beside the symbol to capitalize on the curiosity and attention you've garnered.

>3. Wait for people to look you up online.

It's a sales tactic.

youtu.be/D5TCiArCKl0

>They are using a controversial symbol in order to create a viral marketing campaign for their cause
Or maybe they're just retarded and got duped hard?

They are rallying for abortion. The south (ROI) are having a referendum to repeal the eighth amendment of the constitution that makes abortion illegal unless to save the mothers life.

Take it from a country that has among the highest abortions in the EU dont let them do it, that will fuck up your population growth and increase their whore level by 1000%.

i ain't clickin on that shit

Most of country are anti abortion.
However, the media and government are biased towards abortion. You can guess (((who))) influences them.

I hope it will not change but knowing how politics works they will most likely change it internally without much care what the people think just like the gay marriage thing,

Wtf?

Éire/pol/ is well aware. Most of us are strongly pro life. We have to fight them or if they win, it will be the death of Ireland. Our Fertility rate north and south is one of the highest in Europe and is stable. It's no wonder we are targeted for this referendum. The pro choice side has a lot of funding\backing from the media and even internationally.

We voted in Gay Marriage. If the same country that voted for Gay Marriage votes against abortion, it will shatter (((their))) narrative.
This is a major battle in the war against (((them))).
The truth about abortion is being revealed worldwide.

Pro Choice campaign was already caught getting funding from George Soros. Even normies know about him.

Why do you think gay marriage passed? No one even fucking likes queers in this country wtf

March for life in Dublin TOMORROW lads better see some of you cunts there

General apathy, "ah sure ive a gay cousin they're no harm", youth turnout cucks coming back from abroad just to vote, it was non stop media and internet fawning over it, its a very happy little thing you can push to show how progressively ireland has come, low turnout on the day too

Abortion and killing babies is a much harder thing for the left to spin!

>Even normies know about him.
AHHHH WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

RAT PAISIN YA JONKEES BASTAD

I don't think people had the thoughts of two fathers or mothers in mind.

This.
I wonder if we will get a second Gay Marriage referendum later on? This abortion referendum is the second time we are voting on abortion after all.

Unless you're marching to the GPO with guns it is useless.

When was the last one?

March for Life is tomorrow in Cork too. I wanna go but my friend is black pilled so he isn't even going. Going on my own seems stupid.

80s

>. I wanna go but my friend is black pilled so he isn't even going. Going on my own seems stupid.

Good chance to get your neck in lad. You'd want to try and meet a religious QT

>I came on my own, because this means so much for us, and our children.

Go anyway rallies are a great way to meet like minded people and the rallies need the numbers

>black pilled
What's that?

you've given up and decided your race isn't worth saving

Fuck off you anime nonce cunt you faggots ruined Sup Forumss eire now FUCK OFF this is an anime free zone cancerous shite

simon coveneys snout will be in the trough
selling ireland to the highest bidder

>Black Pilled

When ones come to the realization that things are too bad, and fucked up beyond belief. That all of this talking we do, all the meetings we have, and all the marches we attend are pointless, as we can't win.

I'm going to take a few pictures of the specimens like I did last year, what'll you be doing fren

>nonce
>using angloid slang
what are you DOING my man

That's when you've got so far past Red Pilled that you give up on everything

i thought george soros died
wasn't coveney at his funeral
couple months ago

Reminder:
do not respond to the anglo trolls in the thread.

Buddeh you're screaming for a HEEMing if I see a little limp wristed leftie with his faggy camera trying to mock decent Gaelic people you urb*n t*wnie scum

Talking about yourself then are you sadcase schizo runt?