Goblin Slayer

Is Goblin Slayer the Doomguy of anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I doubt it. He doesn't star in Doom, for one thing.

Guts is more of a doom guy than GS

I bet they would get along in their mutual hatred of demons

Well, they certainly have an equal amount of characterization.

He's the EMIYA of Goblin Slaying

Mind if I join in on this genocide party fellas?

No, hes just slaying goblins

He is the denier of the rape we all seek.

Please stop this shameful meme. Doomguy took on all nine layers of hell in multiple games mostly because he is upset about demons ruining his perfect job. GS just wants to curbstomp goblins to make the pain go away.

>He hasn't read about his rampage in LN volume 3
He has the potential, but he is still mortal.

He is literally me of anime.

no me

He is John Wick of anime

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU

GS is doomguy if he had social interaction during the games.

Wait, GS has social interaction? Dropped

>something something killed 3 goblins with a pencil

This.

Well, GS has improvised weapon proficiency quite probably

Barely, he awkward as fuck and doesn't have tact. He once wanted Priestess to take a rest, but told her in a way that was basically "fuck off". Priestess was on the verge if crying and said "at last ask me before deciding" at which GS answered "i am not?" Which made her understand wgat he really mean and clamed down.

>WITH A FUCKING PENCIL

Rape when?

Not for a long time

Why would I- uh, I mean, Goblin Slayer- even be in proximity of a girl? gay and unrealistic

>WHO THE FUCK CAN DO THAT?

Because...he must protect the girls.

what is the most mundane weapon he has use so far to kill gobs?

Water.

GS would need a anime first

Fuck off gob.

What a gentleman.

They are both gueled by rage and hatred, so I'd say they are alike

Rape is bad.

GOBS

Sure, whatevs, Goblin

nice try, gob

The method used was quite extraordinary, though.
Really, the most mundane weapon he's purged gobs with was a club.

GS should just rape all the goblins to show them how its like to be raped, that way they'll never rape girls ever again because anything sexual with bring back PTSD memories of Goblin Slayer's 10 inch dick.

>how its like
*what it's like

That reminds me of that one /tg/ screenshot of that one spacemarine that got raped by an orc and got himself a mechanical penis to rape the orc back. But the rapefest didn't end there. In the end the marine died of rape overdose.

He should rape them with his sword

Explain this volume 3 rampage. How is it different from any of his other murder sprees?

I read it like a month ago and I don't remember any rampage, the beginning was him and Priestess killing goblins in a cave while the others were taking care of a demon in disguise at some town.

What the absolute fuck.

>murder

If it's a goblin its not murder. Just pest control.

Nah. If GS were DG, then instead of exclusively going for goblins, he'd go for practically everything and everyone that is evil. From goblins to the fucking demon lord to those gods that love to screw with mortals, leaving nothing more but a trail of chaos, carnage and destruction.

Although he's not the one-man-army that Doomguy is, and he's only going for goblins, he's versed in exterminating the lot + he makes all of this up with planning, proper prep and sheer pragmatism combined with extensive knowledge on goblins.

Tldr: he's Doomguy Lite. Guts from Berserker is much closer to being an anime equivalent of DG.

No, Doomguy is actually good at fighting, Goblin Slayer can't even slay goblins without lots of help.

Pretty much this, he is a normal human with Doomguy like drive.

Doomguy is a one person apocalypse for anything evil and makes hell piss its pants, demons wet their skull thrones on the mere mention of the doom slayer, demon children are told to be evil otherwise Doomguy will come and get them.

He is basically a walking legend that no one wants to mess up with, when you kill the serpent and become the dreaded for hell in all dimensions you basically become fear itself.

I wanna see Samus get gobbed

Actually is a PTSD trigger.

Samus would kill everything evil in the GS world, even in Zero Suit.

that'd make her inevitable rape better

GS has the potential of becoming that, just see his rampage in volume 3, but all those girls desperately trying to cure him are a problem...

Zero Suit Samus without weapons?

DS started his rampage because demons were messing up his job, but it was 100% personal after they killed his rabbit.

New chapter when?

And the 2016 one also has personal reasons: they killed his bros and destroyed his home planet.

DS started out as a regular human, too. If GS had as many technological upgrades and demon magic/argent energy infusions as DS, GS would probably be less picky about prey, too.

>Less picky about prey
Hell no, his rage is against gobs and gobs only, he will only kill other things if they are on his way to kill gobs.

She has Chozo DNA in her, she's super strong and would just use a bow or a melee weapon and still be fine.

but goblin dick

If punished Priestess happens, she would basically become Samus.

You can't leave us hanging like that user, you have to post that image now.

How many goblins would it take to have her surrender?

Need to see it.

I'd rather see samus peg a gobbo

Yeah I also dropped it because they're turning GS into a human, ruining his flawless plans

why?

Why do you fags want Samus to be raped by goblins? You guys are just as bad as people obsessed with seeing women getting "blacked".

>his flawless plans

His plan is kill gobs all day every day, hardly flawless, not bad, but not perfect either.

Why not?

And stay there.

You rapefags should go there instead

>You guys are just as bad as people obsessed with seeing women getting "blacked".
So, not really bad?

Also the elf is just an annoying piece of shit, I hope she gets raped and killed then raped again

>MFW all those post about samus
You fags remind me the annyoing dogfags.

>dogfags

give me a quick rundown

Anons were talking abiut why the villagers couldn't defend themselves fr the gobs and one suggested they should trains dogs and it escalated from there.

Samus guys

This. Humanity knows of the benefits of rape. This manga knows it.

Zero. All women crave goblin penis. Just telling them there will be goblins is enough for them to go full retard and strip naked on the spot.

Rape is more fun

Tell me about Priestess, why only she can make GS truly open out?

is that canon?

Tfw goblin cock

Perhaps she is wondering,how big he is,before giving to him.

A very compelling point, indeed.

At least you can talk! Who are you?

How do we get rid of the gobs in these threads?

give them samus

>volume 3
give a fucking link

tehehehehe no is le guts form berserk lol XDDDD

It doesn't matter who we are,what's matter is our cock.No one cared who I was until I put the cock in.

What if the goblin genders were reversed and they were a all female race that kidnaps and rapes men?

(gob)
poster is obviously gob
death to gobs

Did you know goblin and genocide both start with a "g" goblin?

It is not the goblins who seek rape. It is the humans.

It's too late user, GS-threads have been cross-boarder central since forever.