Brit/pol/ Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch edition

>One in 10 universities now BAN newspapers such as The Sun in assault on free speech
thesun.co.uk/news/5508696/

>After hopeful figures, EU takes Spains side on Gibraltar
unv.is/express.co.uk/news/uk/928773/Brexit-news-latest-update-now-Gibraltar-Spain-UK-EU-European-Union-negotiation-video

>Labour fault lines grow between Momentum and Unions
unv.is/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/03/left-vs-left-battle-control-labour-pitches-unite-against-momentum

>DUP have checked out of power sharing
unv.is/newrytimes.com/2018/03/08/dup-have-checked-out-of-power-sharing-murphy/

>Fiscal Phil to reveal spurious figures next week
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/08/chancellor-philip-hammond-spring-statement-will-reveal-improved-finances-analysts-say

>BCC claims UK Govt is using Brexit as a coverup for failings
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-cover-up-failures-uk-issues-business-chambers-of-commerce-adam-marshall-a8245306.html

>Corbyn slams May in PMQs over Saudi 'collusion' in war crimes
unv.is/dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jeremy-corbyn-slams-theresa-colluding-12146643

>Stormzy for PM, why grime is good for politics
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/could-grime-be-the-newest-tool-for-uk-politics_uk_5a96753be4b03afbcf9031b4

>Sturgeon has also fallen victom to mansplaining
unv.is/inews.co.uk/news/scotland/nicola-sturgeon-im-first-minister-scotland-still-subjected-mansplaining/

>Official statement on Salisbury false flag assassination expected @ 1215
parliament.uk/business/news/2018/march/statement-on-the-incident-in-salisbury-/

>YouGov: When is a feminist not a feminist?
unv.is/yougov.co.uk/news/2018/03/08/when-feminist-not-feminist/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1BXKsQ2nbno
youtube.com/watch?v=AXTk46IfDTg&list=PLkOf8fohOtS225OQfdmgbb5OaUvTVQ7Yv
standard.co.uk/news/crime/wood-green-shooting-grieving-mother-pays-tribute-to-victim-kelvin-odunuyi-aka-dipdat-who-was-gunned-a3785756.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amen

second for crippling depression

Start buying guns.

Stopping at this station made the mistake of getting Arriva Trains Wales all the way from Smethwick to Holyhead worth it

Best edition

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=1BXKsQ2nbno

Are you serious? Do you think he was dressing up like that seriously? Do you have aspergers?

I've never argued anything except the fact I don't think he's jewish.

I've never said anything pro or anti tommys political beliefs except that he's obviously intelligent.

Post the real version

second for losing all hope

look at all the jews in here shitting on tommy

I don't know how old you are but Tommy brought grooming gangs into the national consciousness.

(You)

You can 'think' whatever the fuck you want, moron. All evidence points to the opposite. Some people think the earth is a hologram. What is your fucking point, exactly?

Tommy is a Jew.

i disagree massively
why on earth wouldn't he put it at the forefront of who he is?
his dad was english and his mum was irish?
don't you think he'd always use 'im jewish' as a trump card?

>I don't know how old you are but Tommy brought grooming gangs into the national consciousness.

whatever shithouse forum you were on in 2013 is not the national contentious.

Robots lad

/A R E T O M M Y/

The Daily Mirror and the times did

Before tommy and the EDL no-one was discussing these things
That is the REASON for the EDL you idiot.

Say Tommy is a Zionist/Jude, why does that matter when he's done more to BTFO pakis than anyone in this thread could ever hope to do? It's not like he's telling us to go fight for Israel or anything

The trip fags will return an wank over the other an an same ..
an repost . searched archives an Im 2010 I new..lol
as Fact
NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING WROTE Here . was the meme at the start ..
when it was DW..an underground ..

an folk bitch like cunts over me ..

daily reminder that the JIDF is out in full force tonight to shit on are Tommy

just remember to report and move on lads

who is your first choice for the British Gas chamber?

What do you think of Mogg?

>not posting the original original version

a step in the right direction for the tory party

first for gospel
youtube.com/watch?v=AXTk46IfDTg&list=PLkOf8fohOtS225OQfdmgbb5OaUvTVQ7Yv

stupid browser is being slow RRRROOOOOOO

Free Martin Shkreli. He dindu nuffin except Jewing degenerate niggers and faggots. If I had the chance I'd Jew them even more.

>he's done more to BTFO pakis
how many fights in luton town center doesnt stop the govermnent importing 300k migrants a year.

Nonce.

OI 'E DUSN'T AGREE WIF BRIT/POL/'S CONTRARIAN OPINIONS LADS, GET 'IM.

This.

The EDL was made up of fat, bald sausage role-guzzling n*rtheners. Reinforced all the worst stereotypes the public have about British nationalism.

this (but less antisemitism @gchq_

the edl was a response

Listen, how stupid and petty are you? It doesn't matter even if he is or not (although all evidence points to him being Jewish), but even *if* he isn't, guess what? It. makes. no. fucking. difference.

He is funded by, promoted by, and encouraged by, Zionist Jews. Answer me why they would do that? Why would he accept that deal if he's as straight as you're implying he is?
And don't bother saying, "Muh Muslims", they're simply a symptom of a much more sinister problem, they're not the cause.

Answer: He's a Zionist, and therefore the enemy. He is against Muslims but for people who are for importing Muslims into this country, and demonising whites of this country, and the west in general? Does that make sense to you in that little brain of yours?

British fascists

yeah i agree with most of this post, I just don't think he's jewish is all

He's punched mutliple pakis and bought it to public attention to over 4 Million peopleq

>fookin blacks and pakis hate them me
>tommy punches one
>f-fucking Jew hate him I does
brit/pol/

Okay, then fair enough.

im not christian myself but Deuteronomy 22 seems to say race/culturemixing is bad but in a poetic wat
22 If you see your fellow Israelite’s ox or sheep straying, do not ignore it but be sure to take it back to its owner. 2 If they do not live near you or if you do not know who owns it, take it home with you and keep it until they come looking for it. Then give it back. 3 Do the same if you find their donkey or cloak or anything else they have lost. Do not ignore it.

4 If you see your fellow Israelite’s donkey or ox fallen on the road, do not ignore it. Help the owner get it to its feet.

5 A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

6 If you come across a bird’s nest beside the road, either in a tree or on the ground, and the mother is sitting on the young or on the eggs, do not take the mother with the young. 7 You may take the young, but be sure to let the mother go, so that it may go well with you and you may have a long life.

8 When you build a new house, make a parapet around your roof so that you may not bring the guilt of bloodshed on your house if someone falls from the roof.

9 Do not plant two kinds of seed in your vineyard; if you do, not only the crops you plant but also the fruit of the vineyard will be defiled.[a]

10 Do not plow with an ox and a donkey yoked together.

11 Do not wear clothes of wool and linen woven together.

12 Make tassels on the four corners of the cloak you wear.

Birdseye fishfingers

Cunt an tories are Dead ..

STOP being a sad Pathetic troll .. that is more seen than Sun life on tv adverts ..lol

gass an .. oh its lethal injection .. lol

You an your sad pathetic Parents an loved ones like wn/ethan .. lol

Ethnomasochists

>kosher "nationalists" itt defending ARE TOMMEH
>wouldn't even give a shit if the millions of foreigners piling in weren't muslim but were secular
fucking based

>He's punched mutliple pakis
and, he's punched multiple white guys two, he punches alot

He blames the symptoms, funny how he never seems to criticise the government in charge for letting in the paki, nor the ethnic group that very disroptiantly advocates for letting the pakis in

sorry but you have to go

I'm sorry mair

>British Gas
>Implying
We /Russia/ now

NF was the Best tresponse in the 70s early 80s ..

then UK changed from white nations to we gotta lotta Pakis .. that ..I say was the breaking point .. ?

Max Mosley.

BASED JEWISH MAN

I love you.

How's your mother in law?

standard.co.uk/news/crime/wood-green-shooting-grieving-mother-pays-tribute-to-victim-kelvin-odunuyi-aka-dipdat-who-was-gunned-a3785756.html

I went to school with this nigger, he was pretty chill

Racism sideliners, that includes people who don't encourage their female relatives to copulate with the more diverse races of the world.

Even if you hate him, this is a shite choice

The correct answer of course is Zac Goldsmith

STORMZY FOR PM

Britpol has absolutely convinced me that 'intellectual racism' and 'loving racism' doesn't work because people are thick as fuck

Racism doesn't exist.

deceitful lies

hey

>privately-educated
>Still turned into a typical run of the mill nigger

what a waste of 70k

it obviously does though

Hewlett did nothing wrong.

EDL has convinced me that kicking out "racists" from the group and only talking about muslims "lol mate islam is an ideology muslims aren't a race lol we aint racist innit" doesn't work

Hurrah for Britain

>chill
The lack of tense in this Americanism triggers my 'tism. I politely request that you rectify this promptly.

Zac Goldsmith is based.

Lefties aren't white mate and he regularly criticises the gov't, You need to re check yer facts la'.

No worries ..
I top BG Engineer , an 2k week in 90s ..
inb4 my breakdown ..
how is the numbers ward ..lol

VOTE TORY!

No, it doesn't. It's just a word to make you feel a certain way. It means nothing..

Alright Mair, post some more of these pictures please, cheers.

bait

bait

When I say it I mean
>the belief in racial groups

going to a catholic mass tomorrow, first time ever

If i don't like it after a few months, I will try other churches.

then explain slavery, bud

find a single anti tory post on his twitter i'll wait

he was pretty calm

Robots

Every race has been enslaved
Next

Simcoe did nothing wrong

We don't like papists here. Leave please.

alcohol is hedonism for centrists

then why did africans get enslaved? so are you saying no slave owner ever was racist.

Who about to watch Putin propaganda programme on BBC2?

if i dislike them i am not sure what church to try next :

left wing - weed

sargon tier centrists- alcohol

right wing- heroin

how big do you think the cries to seperate church and state will be in 2022 when the census reveals that 46% of people are Anglicans

africans were enslaved by other africans far more than they were enslaved by white europeans, and continued to be enslaved by each other until europeans came over and made them stop