Does Sup Forums like chinese manga?

Does Sup Forums like chinese manga?

You've chosen the worst one

>china
>manga
Get the fuck out, kiddo.

He means manhua. Either way it's 漫画.

I know.

Sup Forums is hostile to anything outside of its subject material.

No, fuck off.
Same with garbage kimchi shit

But kimchi is delicious, senpai

Then why does the local Korean restaurant literally called "Kimchi" advertise itself with ramen (Chinese food) and sushi (Japanese food)?
Doesn't look like Koreans are particularly confident about their kitchen.

Sup Forums loves SAO, newfag.

what is it and does it have a translation?

haven't really read any chinese comics that weren't webnovels

I can't fault them for trying, but it has all been shit so far.

>Sup Forums loves SAO
correction; 0.0005% of Sup Forums even cares about SAO (No, I'm not talking about Swoard Art Online).

Korean manhua
>Bunch of betas get godlike sex powers
Chinese manhua
>drug addicts

I honestly don't which is worse

You think that's bad?
Read some american comics.

Comics>manga>manhua.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Tales of Demons and Gods it is like Naruto fused with Jojo and Pokemon, villages train their children on schools to become these warriors who capture monster spirits, they fuse with spirits and they also have stands.

This manhua is based on an ogoing web novel, the whole thing this is absurd and very generic, the protagonist is some 10 thousand years old guy that became the ultimate warrior god in his time, but one day an equal godly being killed him in battle, but the protagonist mastered some technique that makes him transfer his mind into his young 14 year old self.

Imagine a Naruto that already knew everything in the world in the begining of the series, but now he plans to reach the level he did in his previous life in an earlier time and make sure his friends get stronger too so they don't die like they did in his previous life.

The series oozes with wish fufillment, since the protagonist has the mind of an old wise master he has a plan for everything and succeeds in everything, there's barely any tension in it, he is smart in enconomics, becoming millionaire in the spam of a few arcs and despite not being strong as his thousands of years old self yet, his potential already made 70% of the cast suck his dick, in fact the cast is easily labelled, the good guys suck his dick, the bad guys are envious of him.

Ravages of Time is likely the only manhua Sup Forums doesn't always shit on.

I would assume so since at least 90% of the board doesn't even know what that is.

>Comics>manga
Maybe that would be true in eighties and early nineties before the Dark Age of Comics kicked in.

This, of all the shit you choose the one with the most promising opening and the worst author

>the most promising opening
Your meaning? If you mean the begining act then I would say you are wrong, the series starts as if it was Naruto 2.0, the same brat personality, the same school for martial arts / ninja training, the same friends who stick with the outcast main character.

It was much of a Naruto clone that I belive the other generic concepts were introduced to make it less of a Naruro clone and just make it a mix of several influences instead.