Name one (1) anime that changed your life

Name one (1) anime that changed your life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwNv-piSjB0
youtu.be/jluMqvuQYls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Manyuu Hikenchou taught me that breast expansion is the most patrician fetish.

Galko made me believe in and trust women again. I'm a married man now.

Barakamon made me change for the better. Made me believe that angry irrational people could change. Idk I'm sure someone else could explain it better

Clannad After Story made me get a 3D waifu like Nagisa.

Naruto made me believe in myself. Now, I'll never give up. It's my ninja way!

化物語は私のためにたくさんのお金を稼いだ~

Clannad After Story

Through pain, growth.

Angel Beats. Only anime to make me cry. Also convinced me to avoid the drama/romance animes.

Lol, you too?

youtube.com/watch?v=zwNv-piSjB0

end of evanjellyon

>thinly veiled rec thread
NHK taught me not to kill myself

TTGL

none
;_;

Deltora Quest. It made me realise fully that the Japanese cannot be trusted with adaptations of non Japanese works.

buhMaMaMa
buhMaMaMa
buhMaMaMa
buhMaMaMa

Probably everyone's first one, considering it set them down a dark path

Aria made me realize life ain't so bad if you look at it right.

This.

Love Live, in the worst moment of my life it gave me motivation to live and try to accomplish my dream.

Uh... does marathoning Kill la Kill and forgetting to buy tickets to Eagles of Death Metal at the Bataclan Theatre count?

You lost your way.

Candy Candy changed my life by introducing me to anime.

hopefully your dream was dating a rich redhead doctor

Space Brothers

I got university acceptance letter the same day Nanba was accepted to JAXA. I was this [.] close to sucide and but that series made me try my damn hardest for one last time.

Pokemon

Got me into anime and subsequently turned my life to shit

Dude I've never seen someone else mention DQ. That shit is my jam, anime sucked but holy shit are the books top tier children literature.

Tatami Galaxy.
Made me really realize that tomorrow never comes. Got me up off my ass.

good job user

Watching Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind awakened within me a love of anime that has stayed with me my entire life. It also made me appreciate the environment more and want to protect it. Had I not been given that bootleg video tape my life may have turned out differently.

Angel Beats. It made me realize that garbage that panders to feelsfags will always be more popular than well written works.

More or less.

Monogatari

Nice!

NHK. I don't have to do anything in life because someday a cute girl will come and help me fix my problems.

Mine as well

Rosario Vampire. it showed me Anime is worthless and a waste of time and haven't watched any of that shit in years. Nip shit is pretty cringe.

neon genesis evangelion convinced me that anime can be a serious medium comprising very well made products
since then I watch more anime so I don't know if that change was for the best

Faggot.

>says the guy who masturbates to cartoons

Don't reply to him. He's just here for Dragon Ball Super wich is cleerly not anime.

I bet you also kiss girls, fucking disgusting, get out of my board.

Request /r/ecommendations on /r/ and /wsr/, not here.

I only watch the finest animes such as Hunter X Hunter and Revolutionary Girl Utena. Please do not imply that I watch DBS again.

2/10 bait

Came here to post this, being a shitty 13 year old when I first watched it helped I imagine.

D'awww the rump roastd virgin is crying

Yet here you are.

Just say it on Sup Forums's main page and figured I'd come here and see if you're all faggots. I was right.

Fateshit taught me that no matter how low I fall, there will always be some neckbeard with shittier tastes than mine.

Evangelion.

I hated anime before Evangelion.
16 years latter and I am here, watching anime.

Since you're looking for faggots do you want me to fuck you in the ass?

>Sup Forums's main page
Do people actually visit that ?

Only newfags

top 10 saddest anime deaths

TTGL made me not want to give up on life anymore.
That was 9 years ago and I'd say it was worth not killing myself. .

Girls und Panzer, it was my entry into watching anime regularly, and that was a fairly signifcant change.

same here

Himouto! Umaru-chan

Evangelion completely ruined my life in every possible way.

Ah yeah space brothers definitely helped me. The whole story is a good wholesome mess.

Still the one that probably impacted me the most would be negima as it caused me to go online and discover the world of fansubs and scanlations

Honestly the part where they were talking about not trying to be happy being the wrong way to live or something made me think about it unironically. Decided to hate myself less and I quit drinking around then too.

K-on.

Now I only watch moeshit all night and sleep all day so it kind of was a turning point.

ef: A Tale of Memories.

All of them. They made me autistic. Not only that, it made me not care that I was.

Why is anime so addictive in particular anyway?

Honey and Clover

It had the potential it just got butchered too much.

youtu.be/jluMqvuQYls

Kaiji

Sailor Moon ! Got me interested in astronomy and mythology. Definitely turned me geek..and gay

As a Mexican

Dragon Ball not only changed my life but other Mexicans as well

This

Can I do manga instead? Onani Master Kurosawa helped me realize how much of a shitty person I was

And like many Mexicans, you are a disgraceful pleb. Even at the tender age of 7, I knew Rurouni Kenshin, or Samurai X, was better in every conceivable fucking way than DBZ.

a believing heart that is your magic

My gf broke up because I spent more time micro managing ships than with her.

Was it because of the cool 80s guitar shredding in the English OP?

Inuyasha was the first anime I watched with subs. The Rest is history.

Kaiji. It tought me that I will be eaten up if I don't grab life by the balls and make a shit load of money.

Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 is teh first one I fapped to.
Mars from Sailor Moon gave me a shrine maiden fetish.
The Loli director from My Hime made me fap to loli.

It was Jungle De Ikou for me, but I think we got the same lesson learned.

Ive watched alot of animes that have made me feel before, but reading and watching her backstory made me realize my life isnt as shit as it could be and how lucky I am to live in a decent time period within a first world country. All while having a stable job and a caring family. Thanks Mitty for making me realize my autism isnt as crippling as I once believed and how lucky my lot in life is.

Rozen Maiden turned me into a bjd fetishist and was my gateway drug to anime.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

I know it's just an anime, but this show really made me start to question everything I'm told by the government and see who is getting rich and powerful from events. And no, not just some poltard IT"S THE JOOOS explanation.

No. I have never seen the English OP. It was in Japanese. And OP 2>1

Never watched it before, is it really that good?

Probably Welcome to the NHK, after watching it I started trying to get new get new friends by getting over my shyness

It is the jews though.

Holy shit me too I'm in love with Maki and in medical school right just because of her

Lucky Star

I love you Kanata, i will protect you forever

Initial D
I now get hard-ons for old shitboxes and regularly browse /o/.

It's not super deep or thought-provoking, but it is a very neat and consistent package of action and motivation. TTGL doesn't try to be pretentious or anything, it just tries to be massive and loud and achieves what it tries without dragging on too much
Don't expect a life-changing experience if you're over 20 years old, but you might still find it enjoyable

Also Kaiji, but for me it's perseverance and enjoying life.

Real talk, it's probably a 8.5/10. I don't think it's timeless or made for everyone. Definitely make it through the first half before making an opinion.

It was made to inspire sad sack of shit anime watchers to just move forward in life. It does that wonderfully.

The Nanoha franchise taught me a lot about friendship, companionship and being determined about what you want and care about.
Basically stopped me from becoming a complete social and emotional void. Also found out the Nanoha fandom is filled with romantically and sexually open people.

Christ.

Probably wouldn't go to the gym without Dragonball.

Eva helped me understand myself and others.

TTGL seems to manifest itself in my mind whenever I'm confronted with a challenge.

CLANNAD taught me how to have emotions.
Then the Muv-Luv trilogy made me experience them all over again.

Fucking this.
OP 2 > 1,

Arusu believed in magic with all her heart 9 years before Akko.

Town without me