Reminder that Ohgi did nothing wrong and Lelouch was evil because our main enemy...

Reminder that Ohgi did nothing wrong and Lelouch was evil because our main enemy, the prince in charge of the war told me he has magic eyes or something and is also an exiled prince.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/thot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If he dies in third season I would be happy

>Quads of truth
Ohgi got what he wanted in the end, a free Japan. Everyone is just salty that he outsmarted Ledouche

>Ohgi did nothing wrong
Ohgi is a literal backstabbing Jew who sold out his nation for a thot. I hate that bastard. May he and that dyke bitch Nina burn in hell together. Yare yare daze.

Fucking jewgi has to die in Season 3.

To be fair she is delicious brown, so its worth it.

>sold out his nation for a thot
He didn't. He got his nation back when he stopped being Lelouch's lapdog

>quads
here you go

>tfw Lelouch dies permanently half way into R3 and Ohgi becomes the protag and he fucks CC too
What would Sup Forums think?

I see "thot" has been warmly welcomed by Sup Forums, and I don't like it.

Just because some underage twitternigger used it here does not mean it is welcome.

>The only Jew in the show racemixes and pulls the one the biggest backstabs in history.
Really makes one think.

>racemixes
she's a brit, she was probably stationed in okinawa before or something

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/thot/

I'll repeat it since you didn't seem to understand. Just because some underage twitternigger used it here does not mean it is welcome.

Didn't Nina end up on Lelouch's side at the end? I remember sorta liking her for that.

Except Lelouch was the one who liberated Japan. Lelouch was who got them to be in a position of power. Without Lelouch, Ohgi would have ended up killing his lousy terrorist group without accomplishing anything.
Ohgi's betrayal was low from every possible point of view. The fact that he did it for a woman he pretty much kidnapped before and who happened to be a proven enemy agent makes it even worse.
He's a lousy leader. Japan is fucked with him as PM.

>fucks CC too
A few days after the EP, you'd hear the news of Sunrise's HQ getting burn down by a crazy mob of ten thousands of otaku.

>he fucks CC too
Nah, he's loyal to his pure breed waifu.

she was only an honorary meaning she came from a conquered land

I'd fuck the lesbian out of Nina.

Her pussy would eat your dick and then pretend like it never saw it. And you will never see it again.

That's kinda hot.