Nelson Mandela

How is it he could blow up civilian buildings and still be hailed by the West as a saint? What am I missing?

the color of his skin

General kikery

The same reason why I was forced to attend law school with retards from the Ivory Coast. None of them deserved to be there and yet, they'll be responsible for someones defense. If a nigger cuts a far and doesn't shit his pants, he'll be handed a Nobel Peace Prize. Mandela was hailed as a hero, because, well, there really isn't anyone else for these negroes to look up to.

Fpbp

/thread

You even tell people he was a terrorist they won't believe you.
> But but... he was in prison because he fought for freedoms and a better South Africa
You mean like the South Africa that exists today.
> But apartheid system needs dismantling
Back have been in charge 25 years. A third of the population have never lived under apartheid.
> These things take time
No. It's called corruption. And it's endemic.

jews

South Africa's perception among the world was doomed as soon as american college liberals turned it into civil rights 2.0 and began protesting apartheid without understanding the situation at all. There is some sick fetish that gets passed down with every generation where liberals want to march for equality even when there is no real inequality. At some point the virtue signalling marches/protests will turn into authoritarian marches.

you're not going to like my answe but here we go.

he was part of a political party that had for 40-ish years tries to represent the idea that africans should have a political voice in South Africa, that was marginalised and ignored the entire time.

In response to Sharpeville, that party decided to start upping the ante and did bomb attacks against infrastructural targets.

The Rivonia trial does not try Mandela for murder (for which he would have been certainly executed), but for sabotage.

He is thus not a murderer, if the Rivonia trila is what we're going by.

Then he often gets blamed for bomb attacks in the 80s. My contention would be that he was in a maximum security prison on an island and was thus therefore no way likely to have been orchestrating the activities of his party's military wing, which will have grown on their own.

there is always the argument, then that he should have called off the violence, using his sanctified position within the party as a leverage, but from what i remember, these concessions were always rewarded with personal concessions to him rather than concessions to the political goal he was after.

tl;dr: the mandela was a terrorist campaign is slightly more complicated than it seems at first.

>a third

It's actually about half have been born since Apartheid, mostly niggers. But liberals don't care about that, they're busy selling bullshit like "jim crow is why nogs are still poor" even though only 55% of nogs live in the south.

>authoritarian marches by people who oppose gun ownership

And then the shortest communist revolution ever will occur.

propaganda
same reason ghandi was able to rape kids, enslave his countrymen, and sell everyone out to the jews to line his pockets with money.

>There is some sick fetish that gets passed down with every generation where liberals want to march for equality even when there is no real inequality.
It's because the Left rejects metanarrative. Since there's no overarching story or theme to any civilization, no meaning to human action, and nothing to be learned from the past, for these people history only goes as far back as living memory. That pretty much limits their self-awareness to 1960s boomers and later (greatests are almost all gone by now, and they were so conservative as a general rule the Left knew they had nothing to say).
Well, what was the Great Moral Struggle of the 1960s? Yeah. Civil Rights for black Americans. And so, what mold do they cast every issue in, to find a rubrik they can use to understand their place, to see who is Holy and who is Evil? Same issue. For them, everything is the civil rights struggle. Two axioms are proved true when the Left behaves this way: Those who don't learn from history will repeat it; and Motion without memory is insanity.

he never blew up civilian buildings. his bombs never attacked civilians. he was very much against this which is why he started losing support from the extremists during those days. he used to exile people who committed terror attacks on civillians and even ordered them to be punished and tortured for such acts.

One of my earliest red pills was a kid about 1989. The Cosby show.

One of the characters had some twins. A boy and a girl. Named them Winnie and Nelson. Back then as an 8 year old I knew winnie Mandela was on trial for murder. Even I could tell it was pandering.

The only reason they kept him alive is because they needed someone to give the country to.

So, he got actual terrorist out of the reach of justice and only bombed things, not people, but he got his dissidents tortured.

Such a hero. The world need more people like him.

>mandela's bombs
>all whilst he was on robben ieland

hmmmmmmm

>interestingly none of the bombs he was actually in jail for are listed (because they had no casaulties most likely)

really makes you think huh

jews
he was shilled so fucking hard in school

>hailed by the West as a saint?

those who control the media control opinion. just so happens the people that control the western media outlets have nothing in common with the average western citizen and will habitually push hostile narratives towards the group they pretend they belong to in order to strengthen the group they actually belong to and identify with.

Free Nelson Mandela
Free Mumia abu Jamal
Free Leonard Peltier
All liberal causes. All trying to free violent murderers.
Who’d they idolize? Che (murderer), Castro (murderer), Sandinistas & FARC (murderers), Lenin(murderer), Trotsky (murderer)

those terrorists got justice as many were put in jails or executed for their murder of civilians. blacks weren't considered citizens in apartheid, they didn't have rights, so why should he hand them over to the government, when he can punish them themselves.

He killed whites and the west is hell bent on eradicating the world from the wh*toid menace.

Original Dindu Nuffin

Because Jews own the media. I seriously think that Jews knew that this would end with white genocide in South Africa when they pushed for the end of apartheid.

You're missing the Commie Jew element in our media, education, and government. The CIA should have murdered that motherfucker.

reminder that mandela was for ORANIA - a white state for Afrikaners - and visited the place many times.

reminder that mandela was for the COMMANDO SYSTEM which used to guard and protect farmers and farms ------- it was thabo mbeki, the president after him, that got rid of that system which resulted in farm attacks.

Agri SA Chairman Kiewiet Ferreira, a farmer in the central Free State Province town of Harrismith said: "We need commandos, and we see them as one of the backbones of the rural protection plan, without a doubt" He also pointed out that, in 1998, former President Nelson Mandela included the commandos in a rural security plan, and "encouraged farmers, especially white farmers, to join the commandos and help in rural protection". "If you [take into account] how many operations commandos have been involved in, under the police - more than 50,000 operations in 2001 and 37,000 operations in 2002 (most of them road-blockades, foot patrols, vehicle patrols, farm visits, manning of observation posts) - that's nearly 90,000 operations in two years," Ferreira said.[10]

Black people are the worst thing on this planet. I'd rather have European Cave Lions and the Rocky Mountain Locust back... Hell, I'd rather have Louis XIV back

Being black gives you societal privileges.

BLACK PRIVILEGE

>What am I missing?
nothing those are the people they admire

>Mbeki created BEE
>Mbeki created the African Renaissance

And yet for all his book learnings he was too dumb to avoid being overthrown by the illiterate Jacob Zuma.

Aww you mad you can't compete white boi??? you mad your women vote to let african bulls into their country so they can finally experience bbc????? The last sounds of the white race is white women moaning on bbc

Canadian Wakanda roleplayer strikes again.

Because he had sweet necklaces