Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eLZxnSdivm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The more you know, lefty shills!

do it, faggot

Apologize.

where are my /partyrockers/ at?

That means giving up any gibs

>Entire state of CA is screaming 'war' when illegals get deported.

It's bizarre.
Did Southern states chimpout in a similar manner when they're niggers were about to be freed

WTF DRUMPF THIS IS NOT NORMAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol the WH is stonewalling Republicans about the Rob Porter fiasco. Maybe next time don't hire and keep a wife beater on your team

>ACLU lawsuit ends with the case setting the precedent that families should be completely deported.

Stop watching day time FOX

Damn, can't argue with them digits. I'm sure I will regret it later.

WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRR

Foreskins back for Trump boys

still crashing the GPU market

STEP UP FAST

The American Civil Liberties Union announced Friday it has filed a national class-action lawsuit against multiple federal government agencies over the practice of separating asylum-seeking families.
>The suit, filed on behalf of two plaintiffs in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, accuses the federal government of a “nationwide unlawful practice of separating parents and children absent any showing that the parent presents a danger to the child.”
>Multiple government agencies are named as defendants in the complaint, including Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Customs and Border Protection, and the Office of Refugee Resettlement, as well as top officials at the agencies.
>The lawsuit expands on a previous lawsuit filed by the ACLU in an effort to reunite a Congolese mother and her 7-year-old daughter who were detained 2,000 miles apart.

52 minute warning

> Run down on Portuguese politics, will you have a chance
If I ever enter politics it will be to win. Have no doubt I could pull it off, as it is I could become a "Miller" right now, not even kidding.

> PNR or bust m8
Nah. If I do it I'll be hijacking a mainstream party and turning it to the right and to populism. Keep an eye at mainstream Portuguese right, if they ever take a strange nationalist turn you guys will know

> Name your favorite politicians from history and why?
Andrew Jackson. He has the guts to change the world to his image and the ability to do it as well.

>The woman was released earlier this week from a detention center in San Diego, according to The Associated Press, but her daughter remains detained in Chicago.
>The lawsuit also mentions a Brazilian woman it calls Ms. C., who fled to the U.S. with her 14-year-old son in August 2017. The suit claims the two were seeking asylum, but the woman was detained for entering the U.S. illegally and spent nearly a month in prison, and her son was sent to a holding facility in Chicago.
>The two have been separated since last year, according to the suit.
>“Ms. C. is desperate to be reunited with her son, who has been having a difficult time emotionally since being separated from his mother,” the complaint reads. “Ms. C. worries about him constantly and does not know when she will be able to see him.”
The lawsuit seeks a judge’s declaration that the separation of families is against the law.
>“Whether or not the Trump administration wants to call this a ‘policy,’ it certainly is engaged in a widespread practice of tearing children away from their parents,” Lee Gelernt, the deputy director of the ACLU’s Immigrants’ Rights Project, said in a statement. “A national class-action lawsuit is appropriate because this is a national practice.”
DHS has no set policy to separate asylum-seeking parents from their children, according to the AP. In a statement on the original lawsuit filed on behalf of the Congolese woman and her daughter, DHS press secretary Tyler Houlton said the complaint should be treated with “skepticism.”
>“We ask that members of the public and media view advocacy group claims that we are separating women and children for reasons other than to protect the child with the level of skepticism they deserve,” Houlton reportedly said at the time.

wat

ACLU are faggots who thought they could win the Muslim ban

youtu.be/eLZxnSdivm8

Veterans should be armed at all times.

apologizing for what others did is for faggots like Obama

my body and mind are both ready

Obama did that already, the apology would be when isis is kille- oh wait apology done.

A fucking democrat.
DEMOCRAT.

Did you read the Calhoun letters? :)

This.

No; not today at least

cool, saved

Trump has entered the bargaining phase.

Mueller is coming.

even when they kill themselves?

Antifa?

they are just judge-shopping hoping to get an injunction that suspends executive policy
something is going to have to give as these district judges can't keep clogging up the higher courts with bullshit cases

Didn't Onigger do that? Also, make Bush do it.

>We are not interested in bringing Kim Jong Un to his knees, we're interested in bringing him to his senses
>Admiral Harry Harris
Nice quote

Motherfuckers are killing Vets now. This shit needs to stop.

>Nah. If I do it I'll be hijacking a mainstream party and turning it to the right and to populism. Keep an eye at mainstream Portuguese right, if they ever take a strange nationalist turn you guys will know
Will do, I have a close friend in Porto who keeps me up to date on Portuguese politics. If that happens I'll be in the rally crowd m8, its about time I went back to visit anyways

NEVER UNTIL BLUMFPFGDFDF IS IMPEACHED

Any good shots today? I like the outfit

>Restaurant owner and former Food Network star Willie Degel says while small business confidence is up under President Donald Trump, there are some policies — particularly his views on immigration that are scaring his employees and could be detrimental to businesses across the country.

>“They’re here already. We don’t want to throw them out. We can’t get rid of them because who is replacing them? Who else is going to do these jobs?” Degel tells FOX Business.

>Degel, who own and runs six restaurants under the Uncle Jack’s Steakhouse brand, says he employs several hundred legal immigrants and they have been terrified in recent months under Trump.

>“We need them in a sense, so getting them scared because I know their scared because I employ 300 people. I have landscapers that work on my property, masons and everyone is terrified. People have lost a lot of their workers [because] a lot of people have left and now the workforce is getting smaller. It has shrunk,” he says.

> Did you read the Calhoun letters? :)
Got sidetracked with Roman rulers, will do this weekend

>not spending money on products you dislike or are made by companies you disagree with

I wish more people would be conscious of how and where they spent there money, or even what products they are using for free. There's at least 60 million of us in the country, if we all stopped giving money to our corporate enemies, we might be able to stop them some day.

it's heating up

His name is Albert Wong, he's a gook.

Yes

Imagine being this deluded. Im working out everyday so i can handle the upcoming salt shoveling

make the senators who voted for it apologize

Good. More jobs for Americans.

>'no one is safe'
people here legally are

KEKUUUUUU

>hey faggot how can we speed this up cause you're all over my ass for no reason and you're taking forever
>Hi Mueller, I confess to whatever your new narrative is. Please lock me up
Pick one

If they were legal, they wouldn't be afraid. Somebody tip off ICE. This guy should be raided.

Don't apologize. Just take the oil and leave.

ive been meaning on making a guide or just a thread for consensus

he's here!

>In a move that can only be described as utterly Canadian, hundreds of doctors in Quebec are protesting their pay raises, saying they already make too much money.

>As of Wednesday afternoon, more than 700 physicians, residents and medical students from the Canadian province had signed an online petition asking for their pay raises to be canceled.

Fucking leafs. Complete cucks.

Split the 9th circuit smaller

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!

>Shooting at High School
>100% Coverage

>Shooting at VA/Veteran's home
>No MSM coverage.

Why.

>i am a millionaire who exclussively employs cheap foreign labor
>what ever will i do?

Dis good meme

Missed the front half of the 2pm block out running errands and didn't get any thighs, doubtful to get any during fatty's show, they don't have the right camera angles. Couple good reaction shots

>legal immigrants are terrified
that's a fucking lie
if they're terrified, overwhelming odds are they're illegal

They're free to donate their salaries to charity.

Fucking rats.

kinda cool

for starters, I seriously hope nobody is still using Jewgle for their search engine.

Check em

This is long overdue. They literally don't seem to get it.

been meaning to get into searx

better recommendations?

He has a point.

Has virtue signalling gone too far?

Holy shit this is good.

>says he employs several hundred legal immigrants
>ICE is deporting illegal immigrants
What the fuck is the problem? What is he afraid of?

either on purpose pretending not to get it, to blur the lines, or literal brainlet.

duck duck go

I didn't invade shit.

brilliant.
this user is on to something

Bing

Duckduckgo.

>I can pull a Miller
You're a jew! I knew it!

these guys really want a civil war don't they?

I'm sorry the goyim at the top of our foreign policy apparatus were tricked into thinking a country of 80 IQ sandpeople could thrive under Jeffersonian democracy.

Paying people.

Damn it, what a waste