An ability to make more money than most and crowd-swaying rhetoric (empty words) are not good enough nor many enough...

An ability to make more money than most and crowd-swaying rhetoric (empty words) are not good enough nor many enough qualities to be president of the US.
He has no idea how to correctly handle international relations and has to have his "talking points" when meeting with leaders jotted down and condensed to bullet points.
You're welcome to try and prove me wrong.

you're from norway, what you think or do literally has no effect on the rest of the world. lol

>You're from a small country so you can't know anything about any form of international relations
Try again, sweetie.

In all seriousness guys, I’m an American and we can’t let blumpf have the codes

He is such an embarrassment. Everyday I regret voting for him.

Enjoy the tariffs faggot!

You might aswell post a pic with you and your MAGA hat, faggot.
Your shilling is painfully obvious.

Var du ute og gikk i toget i går?

no, I'm saying it doesn't matter what you think or do. read my post again and don't put words in my mouth you dumb cuck.

Nei. Det er fullt mulig å være anti-Trump og anti-SJW samtidig.

Trump is one of the most deft and brilliant international negotiators of our age. He just tells everyone what they want to hear simultaneously.

It doesn't matter what amateur political analysts think or do either, but they still do what they do on all sides of the political spectrum.
Your point?

Joa, men du gjor det litt åpenbart at du enten baiter/er et troll eller kommer rett fra reddit. Jeg tror du troller, har jeg rett?

Nei, jeg er oppriktig ikke et troll.
Trump er god på retorikk, men han er ikke ledermateriale for verdens mest militært kraftfulle land.

Jeg er heller ikke fra reddit, selvsagt.

Da så. Good luck

Your echo chamber has blinded you to how bad the optics of this tack are.
It's so bad it actually becomes a redpill.
bump

Same
You can tell I'm American because I have the Confederate flag

You reek of highschool.

From the words of South Korea last night, at the WH, it sure sounded like they said that DONALD TRUMP'S maximum pressure campaign had resulted in KIM JONG UN deciding to meet with DORNARD TRUMP. This seems like a legitimate good job.
>He has no idea how to correctly handle international relations and has to have his "talking points" when meeting with leaders jotted down and condensed to bullet points.
Most presidents have this happen in a meeting prior to meeting with ANYONE only problem being that the media respected the last presidents enough to not try and expose these things.
I'm quite sure that he has the exact ability to run the US as president. People really like it. He has gotten more done in far shorter time than any other president.
With rhetoric he is ingenious.

I don't think your opinion on the matter is important. You're not American. He's proven people like you wrong consistently over the past two years.... If you're pissed about the steel tariff, well sucks to be you. His negotiations s China have resulted in a chance to disarm NK- sounds like you're bitter.