White American women

Can someone explain this phenomenon to me please? I don't even understand what she's trying to say.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKAboE7eaQY
youtube.com/watch?v=8NGQ-IC5BxI
thesun.co.uk/video/news/white-instagram-star-victoria-woah-vicky-waldrip-who-claims-she-is-black-arrested-for-attacking-cop/
youtube.com/watch?v=mWcWHNmltPY
youtu.be/DnPmg0R1M04?t=9m53s
youtube.com/watch?v=X3QTbVxO6kA&t=12s
youtu.be/vN5bBl3lgpQ
instagram.com/p/BcWbS3wF7RQ/?hl=fr&taken-by=imwoahvicky
patriot.dk/ravage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=cKAboE7eaQY

Social engineering a-doy

is that la atrocidad?

trying to cash in on the cardi b atrocidad

Hey PR bro, have you been through San Juan recently?

la creatura de las americas

Single mothers

>listening to the ecstatic music of Bach
>literally enraptured by beauty
>actually filled with an almost unbearably intense euphoric state as the sheer beauty and mastery of this highest art allows me to glimpse the divine

im really not gonna ruin this by listening to some degenerate fucking dogshit.

yes, it's still shit

In all seriousness she actually seems retarded.

Liberals, Jews, Hollywood have glorified the NIGGERS and stupid White people are easily swayed.

Bottomline...NIGGERS AND JEWS!

she looks like a fucking crack whore.

Clearly she is extolling the virtues of capitalism, a perfect system for the distribution of wealth

I kinda like what she does, just exposing to the masses how disgusting nigger behavior is and how bad does it looks on white people.

and that's a good thing

Dios mio...

but can she do this?

its beautiful

me cago en tu puta madre, que asco eres, pinche sudaca

this isn't 9gag gif hour, sonny

the hair says kike

Sorry, I surrender

Has that nigger ever washed his fucking feet? Jeebus Christ...

Is the electricity reliable in the Santurce area?

>I don't even understand what she's trying to say.
look up "music", "poetry", maybe "culture" on wikipedia.

It's so true

ofcourse , buts its every white hoes dreams, irresponsible fun .

i hate when people try to say white people don't have culture like um try again sweetie

we really need to make a coal burner registry

who is this whore and how did you get all of her family photos?

Bumping for this

>kilometers

you aint no burger

at least she is not a hypocrite like most women

she is saying she isn't white but an octaroon

She grew up in Cobb County, Georgia in what used to be a lilly white conservative suburb. It's the county that elected Newt Gingrich to Congress. And now this is what the county produced.

That's a quadroon my friend.
She's not white.

should she be serving hard time?

She is more than 40% black, believe it or not, she is not white.

simple

this is sad, I fucking hate America more than any country

RIP Boss Man.

Isn't she 25% black? That's a quadroon.

>jews weren't in power before women had voting rights

Where is that from?

I hesitate to ask... is that real???

I used to work at a goodwill as a supervisor. I worked with some literal retards and most of them loved rap.

Sadly no.

youtube.com/watch?v=8NGQ-IC5BxI

sauce
?

A pure anglo goddess...

thesun.co.uk/video/news/white-instagram-star-victoria-woah-vicky-waldrip-who-claims-she-is-black-arrested-for-attacking-cop/

youtube.com/watch?v=mWcWHNmltPY

>white

at first i was too , but now im blackpilled and embrace the death of society .

Imagine spending 4th of your life growing a little daughter , just so that jew could brainwash your daughter in a couple years drowning your genes down to toilet .

having a daughter is the biggest nightmare
especially in a society where we can't discipline them

Don be racis and shiet
We be all equal in Jizas.

>we used to want you to be in the kitchen
>we used to want you to be at the oven
>now we want you to go in the oven
funny how times change your desires in the subtlest of ways

Not like they are now, at least not here. While it's true jews had a hold on our banks, trade, businesses, and courts they still couldn't sway voters to wreck their own nation until women could vote. Then Edward Bernays and Walter Lippman (sp?) conspired together to shift how the country's leaders view their constituents. For the first time the American government and business leaders changed their view of Americans from "workers" to "consumers" in order to generate "engineered consent" by sating unconscious desires.
youtu.be/DnPmg0R1M04?t=9m53s

it is, titanic going straight to the iceberg and we cant do shit .

Maybe a warrior monk lifestyle is not so bad when average chick is a cum dumspter .
video of how usa looked in 50s?(the value system)

youtube.com/watch?v=X3QTbVxO6kA&t=12s

The anglo-kikes world, everyone: a 70 IQ (((white cunt)) sperging with a fat fuckin obese nigger...

youtu.be/vN5bBl3lgpQ

You missed out bud, holy shit
The father talked to the guy on Twitter, said he raped his daughter when she was drunk, called him an ape... allegedly
He tweeted that pic out, "so this happened last night" and it had like 45k retweets
Also had a short vid of three black guys hanging out with her, they pulled her tube top down. She then begged to sleep with one, said she'd never been with a black guy before. Even offered him 200$

> some anons found her FB, and talked to her dad.
Shit was so cash

Lol you blame a whole country for some dumb cunts decision to suck a nasty ass toe?

But I bet when you see someone like Jeff Bezos, chase his dream of owning an online bookstore which makes him a billionaire you wish you weren't a europoor.

People in this world choose their path you might end becoming a billionaire or a hoe sucking toes or sucking dicks from a glory hole.

christianity got us into this mess, jews are a problem but the christian mindvirus they have succeeded in implanting into white peoples' brains is also a giant problem

>"white" mutt

You literaly gave voting rights to niggers before you did to women.
You also forget that for example hitler won election on women's votes.
And in the end of the day: how is giving voting rights to all men (which was not a case in history) any different than giving it to both men and women? Sperg about it as much as you want but majority of men don't deserve voting right neither.

Don be rasist mang. Jizas be lovin all an shiet.

wadda lowed a shite!

>24% Jewish

she wasn't white to begin with anyway. Move along.

She just fell in the sea in the real one

source instagram.com/p/BcWbS3wF7RQ/?hl=fr&taken-by=imwoahvicky

beat is whack, production is shit. I understand the songwriting is going to be terrible, cant they get the rest right?

people who are jew wise, white nationalist and at the same christian are deluding themselves

unfortunately that's a ton of people on Sup Forums, say what you want about muslims but if the average white christian was as aware of the jewish problem as the average brown muslim then we would not be in this situation

>24% european jewish
Holy shit, she's all over the place. Is this the New Face of America?

>reddit spacing
look you mutt, your shithole is the birthplace of niggers and their culture that ruined the entire planet, you are controlled by kikes and promote their globalization and race mixing shit, you are at 58% white.
Your country is the reason behind every degeneracy in this planet

The atlanta area is going to implode on itself it is so niggery lately.

bullshit ,christianity was just merely a tool to enforce a conservative culture and it worked ,until tv,media ,entertainment appeared and jews bypassed them totally eliminating societal norms .

>white
>american

oxymoron

We need to give her doxx to the Vatican.
SANTO SUBITO

>christianity was just merely a tool to enforce a conservative culture and it worked

sure it did, dummy:
patriot.dk/ravage.html

Your asking me to justify things I was not present for and took no part in. I can't say why my cucked representitives thought it was a good idea to give niggers OR women the right to vote.

But you can't deny the timeline. 19th ammendment gets added, things start to really spiral from there. Until then it was a power struggle of whites and Jews. Look at Andrew Jackson's Bank Wars - he beat the centralized banks back until 1913 when the Fed came to town (Rothschilds), less than 10 years later women could vote, less than 10 years after that there's a massive conspiracy to sate the masses, and 10 years after that Gold is confiscated. In America, it took allowing women to vote to get us onto the path of destruction we're on today. Allowing black men to vote never hurt us like allowing women to vote.

She's obviously holding money from her boyfriend. That or her camwhore money.

Is she retarded or is it an ingenious act which is making her rich?

her dad is a millionaire real estate jew

kayfabe all the way baby

>her dad is a millionaire real estate jew
Holy shit, american jews are turing into mutts as well?

24 HOUR OPS

i dont give a shit about your revisionist history stormfag, i base my understanding on my grandparent and great grandparent stories .

heres how local women dressed for couple hundread years under radical christian rule .

>hides his flag
>shills for christianity
really gets my noggin joggin

I'm pretty sure shes trolling, but people are actually dumb enough to give her money.

it's hopeless isn't it?

Its very simple you see, the Jew pics a white girl so that other white girls can relate to her or identify with her in some way, then they make her do debased shit so the girl who has identified herself with this slut begins to be programmed that this behaviour is socially accepted and even lauded.

Its pure brainwashing, inching the line of degeneracy further and further generation after generation.

its for trolling mostly

have another one kurwa :D

those people are in jewified clothing and are behaving in a jewified, semitic manner. Not at all like your greco roman ancestors

Lol
>Reddit

Sorry Europoor but blaming the u.s. for your problems isn't going to fix your inferiority complex.

Also, didn't your country colonize all of those African hell hole countries?

Now you're paying the price with them coming to your country and raping your women and giving them AIDs.

At least when Mexicans come to the U.S.they have skills and are willing to work.

Your country just gives handouts and you get ahmeds dick up your ass.

The reason this girl makes niggers so mad, is because when you make a “white” girl talk like them, it exposes how retarded they are.