twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

Shame most republicans are neo-con jew loving faggot kikes

I hope they make it a bit believable this time
F

F

F

Big if true

Not just most republicans man, our entire congress.

Senator Paul better hire someone to mow his lawn for him.

F

F

Poor guy shot himself in the back of the head

the little guy has some big balls

So is the Fed just like a black box that we don't know what's going in inside of? Why is that allowed? Seems pretty fucking retarded

The Pauls are all talk. Always have been.

last great president...

“You can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived,” Kennedy wrote in his diary in 1945.

Because we have top men working on it.
TOP MEN

>all talk
>literally do what they say
>its their fault if a bill fails

>The Pauls are all talk. Always have been.
>t. shlomo circumstein

He's going to kill himself I'm sure

God damn it, he is my favorite senator. I hope (((they))) don’t take him out.

Neo-cons are all left wing

>This week I'll introduce this paper that won't do shit

More like top kikes

F
they killed a president over this
why rand thinks he wont meet the same end i have no idea

CIA Niggers will snuff out anyone who tries to stop them from making money from thin air.

The Cthulhu niggers at the top of the pyramid want the Elon Musks of the world to keep whipping poor white and gook american engineers to give them rockets and immortality while the rest of us starve.

We must stop them... This injustice can't continue...

you were a great guy. not the hero america deserved but the hero that we needed.

F

They fucking tried to assassinate him already when his neighbor just "went nuts". Fight the good fight Senator, if the kikes kill you we will fucking redeem you.

>CIA niggers
>Mass tagging
FUCK OFF KIKE. It's hilarious that in a thread about the FED you blame the CIA. Typical bullshit from a foreskin sucking israeli piece of shit.

the CIA is a tool of the central banks

RIP happening man's son

lmao this shit will never pass and the kike in charge would veto it anyways

Four times.

Yeah Yeah, blah blah fucking blah. You eat this shit up daily.
Get rid of these dinosaurs.They aren't working in your best interests.

FEDtato CIAtato

Same Tomato

Globalists aren't gonna like thsi

Who do you think protects the Fed retard

Okay I am retarded faggots. Some faggot give me the brief version.

He knows that and he does it anyway.

That's what makes him a strong person. He puts his fundamental belief over a fear of death or ruin.

RIP in peace, token liberty-loving senator.

f

it's not TOP KEK... it's TOP KIKE

I hope Trump says "I hire the best kikes"

>actually defending the CIA

YO FAGGOT, YOU AREN'T ENGAGING WHEN YOU QUOTE THE ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD, YOU'RE JUST FUCKING ANNOYING

Anti-Globalist nazi!

They better leave /ourmanlette/ alone!

Jerome Powell sound like a kike to you?

The only honest man that ran for President

I heard this Rand Paul guy had been very very depressed lately and has an hidden history of mental illness.

You were always too beautiful for this world.
F

So redpilled and knowing he can do nothing about the real problems in this world?

We all know that feel.

Rand Paul isn't fucking honest, he just lies to get what he wants instead of lying about what he wants like most politicians.

That's a pretty high bar that 99% of the kikes and masons in washington will never reach.

>rand paul
His name is shit but this is based
F

HO LEE FUCK BALLS
MAKIN HIS DAD PROUD IM GONNA CRY BRO'S

rand paul has zero convictions and guts
he talks the libershit talk but he never ever does anything that might put his neck on the line
and then he gets beat up by a pile of grass clippings and cucks out

Just play this reasonably easy to understand youtube video, Senator:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

>It's time for (the Senate) to (side with the American people) by removing the ((shackles)) on (congressional oversight) and lifting the (Fed's veil of secrecy). It's time for us to pass Audit the Fed.

Powerfully beautiful.

Oy vey, I have this vague feeling someone's going to have an unfortunately and purely coincidal (((accident)))... Wait, where did that echo come from?

Federal reserve is privately owned. Its not a government entity

F

The (((FED))) hands the president a list of 3 to choose a chairman from. It's always been this way. The jew is getting scared and throws a token collaborator at the helm to misdirect ire. The Chairman is nothing more than the 'face/mouth' of the board of governors (executive management) who are the pawns of the (((shareholders/board members))). The USA government only owns about 30-40% of the 'shares' of the (((FED)))

How long till Rand Paul shoots himself in the back of the head and stuffs himself into a suitcase?

WONDER IF TRUMP THINKS DIFFERENTLY NOW??????

Oh shit, death incoming

What does Rand hope to find?

rest in piece randlet, you fought the good fight

It's not to find but to set the precedent of oversight. No branch has oversight or any actual insight to the machinations on the (((FED))). His Father tried to audit the (((FED))) many times too.

I heard the deepstate got to Rand Paul and is using him as controlled opposition. Dunno if it's true, sounds plausible.

Trump himself talked about auditing the fed during the campaign.

Plausable? Or paulsable?

might actually get done.

Anti-semite

Rand is fucked. F

I'm confused why so many people speculate when he has - for better or worse - stuck to pretty much what he spent the campaign and a large portion of older interviews I could find talking about.

f

This desu. I want to believe, but this is just an election strategy to keep the lolbertarians voting for him

Consider what you are saying is true. Wouldn't it be better to have a few thousand immortals than a 9 billion starving Africans trying to swim across the sea to a better life like some sort of Zombie horde? I hate to be pro ZOG, but damn son. They make it sound nice.

Is that a hand rubbing merchant or have I been spending too much time on here or both?

Why not kill both

Both but also you can never leave

F

That is indeed a merchant

Being THIS fucking dumb, in the sea of autism that is Sup Forums.

Give this man something. Idk what, but something.

I'm guessing Rand's "heart condition" is gonna "act up" in the VERY near future...

F boys

F
a good man

>first ever

except the fed gets audited every year

he's the same type of guy picks israel over palestine

Me? The CIA stopped an Israeli false flag in Russia you fucking retards.

It's horrible how he died suddenly with a heart attack, just before important vote. Poor guy must have had undiagnosed heart condition.

F to lesser Paul

S to the Fed

Godspeed lesser Paul. May the checks and keks be with you

weeb pillowfucker faggot rand had 2 assassination attempts in 2017 this bill tells me why

As a liberal I support this

>I literally can't read.

>this is just an election strategy to keep the lolbertarians voting for him

Kentucky would have kept him in office anyway, even if he didn't do this. Hope he doesn't get suicided, I actually like him being my senator.

Rand Paul will succeed this time due to Trump.

Kek, tell us, he will succeed with fed audit.

Kek, tell us, he will fail with his audit endeavour.

Why are Jews allowed outside? It should be a crime to expose innocent people to their vile faces.

Cinco Cincos
Praise Kek
Stand with Rand