Overlord Vol 12 Discussion

Is Wrath stronger than human form Demiurge? It seemed like so, Demiurge was being throw around by Remedios' attacks, while Wrath simply ignored them.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14128663
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You do know that Demi purposely got hit to hide in the building to make the switch with Wrath right?

>we will never see Demiurge's actual true form
>neither he nor Albedo nor anyone else hiding their true form will ever be pushed to the point of having to reveal it

>this is what the average Overlord speed-reader looks like
You're dumber than Nabe and Remedios combined

They will soon when other plays start showing up in NW.

Only the last strike he faked, and exaggerated to switch places, because he was starting to get damaged. Remedios cornered Demi.

>Vol 12 Discussion
This is anime and manga board.
Take your newfag shit to /jp/.

I can't tell if you're new or just salty. Are you the same guy who was falseflagging last thread?

>Nabe and Sixth were trembling too, and the Eight Edge Assassins on the ceiling seemed to have froze up as well.
>have froze
Tut tut, that's poor English right there. Freeze froze frozen.
T. ESL-fag.

Look me in the eyes and tell me that you want this absurd newshitfest to continue.

Remedios is supposed to be as beautiful as Calca, but I'm not seeing it.

Don't make threads speed reader kun

I don't care. I love Overlord and I have no friends to talk about it with. I just want to be passionate about my favorite light novel and speculate shit.

I get it, you're new and found new place where people discuss series you like, but unless you're willing to follow the local culture - you're not welcome here newshit.
Lurk for two years without posting or fuck off to whatever it is you Dutch have for reddit.

Then refer to lurk and adapt before posting or, Ainz forbid, creating threads with fucking "NEW LN VOLUME IS OUT" on anime and manga board.
Or you'd have no choice but to fuck off back to whatever shitty hole you crawled from because mods will ban Overlord threads on Sup Forums again.
It already happened in the past because of faggots like you.

I was really excited with Demiurge used Meteor Shower, since I didn't know he could cast spells.

But after reading up on the wiki I got disappointed. Not only can Demi only use two 10th level spells, he didn't boost the spells power at all.

overlord threads are great i don't know what you guys are talking about

Hey! why the hell are you comparing his level with me? Get lost Remedios. Thinking is not for you

BD and LN sales made Madhouse S2 happen, not a swarm of giggling underage retards hijacking Overlord threads on Sup Forums and refusing to abide by local culture.
Did you buy a BD or original nip LN?
I thought so newshit.

You are a retard. Can't you see that was sarcasm? He was baiting you and you jump right into it

>funi's dubs are better than their subs

That sounds horrifying. Are their subs some frankenstitch of 4Kids & Nyoro~n?

You haven't been hear long enough to detect sarcasm and you're calling other people newshits. I agree with you, but you just lost all credibility.

I bought the taiwan LNs, does that count

I don't think nips rely on overseas sales in their franchise decisions.
>people
No, just one retarded ESL faggot who refuse to improve quality of his posts and his English.

Demi can only use 2 10tier spells. That other one better be a nuke!

No, remedios is lvl 25 at best

Her sheet says she's "in realm of heroes", that's 30+lvl.

Remedios is at least lvl 40 if she could damage Demi. She is stronger than Blue Rose, that's for sure.

I see we are now even started attacking each other instead the invaders. Such savages

>she could damage Demi
What kind of bullshit is that?
Nothing below 60 level can hurt Demi and I doubt her sword has same enchantment as Razor's Edge.

You're always welcome fuck off back to your reddit hugbox for consolation upboats.

>No, remedios is lvl 25 at best
She's heroic, so she's over level 30.

Btw,Demi can basically control anyone under 40 with his voice. Too bad he didn't use it on Remedios to tell her to kneel and lick the ground

Wouldn't the one they are in 99% of the time be their true form and some monstrous one a special combat form

It's like dragonballZ at the start. I don't know how to put it into words but basically Narazick residents can only muster strength equal or inferior to their level, while people from NW can use powers above their current levels in a pinch.

Remedios was 40 but her attacks could be up to 70. Demi actually felt threatened enough that he back off. Remedios is dumb but she is strong, don't forget her weapon is a legendary blade also.

>Fuck off ESL-kun.
It's making my eyes hurt reading your sentence.

How long ago did the full translation come out? Last I heard it had just released and now everyone is talking like it's over already.

Then take the advice.
>I don't know how to put it into words
I can see this much.

>Ainz forbid

>tfw I didnt get it was Wrath
>tfw I thought intermession was real
>tfw I have no clue who doppel is
After all these years spent here, I am finally becoming retarded.

>Nothing below 60 level can hurt Demi
Was this how things worked in Yggdrasil? That's...really unfair.

No action from demons. All we got are sheep

Its okay, Narbs, we still love you.

Ulbert was the most powerful magic caster in the entire MMO. It stands to reason he created his NPC with other skills in mind. He had the magic thing covered.

Reminder

>pulls newfag card
>at LN discussion
This is a topic thats been bitched about forever. If you had been here longer than a month you'd know the conclusion is always "who gives a shit?"

Unless it's a girl,any guy trying to act like Narb can get lost

>...
What is unfair is how much of an ass you are to continue posting like a faggot after repeatedly told to stop.

Reminder.

I mist that pic about Ainz walking through all traps and things throw at him

Oh, fuck off.

...I'll do what I want.

I would be the first one to tell wannabe jan to fuck off, but this newfag shitfest is insult to Overlord and threads deserve to be nuked until that Dutch imbecile fucks off.

>being this new
Everyone is little girl here newfriend, you were told to lurk for 2 years without posting for a reason.

I miss those times when dumb newfags were banned by mods after first report.

Sue me then

Surely you meant Remedios.

Were the "abelion sheep" demi was skinning for parchment the Baafolk or humans?

At first I thought they were the humans on his happy farm, but in retrospect it doesn't make sense. Demi specifically cites "two-legged sheep" from the albelion hills, and the Baafolk are literal two-legged sheep from that same area. Maybe that's one of Maruyama's bad jokes?

Demi isn't anything like Ulbert though. Ulbert had a kid's education and got off to huge explosions and pretend evil. Demi is like his ideal, a keikaku master who is a legit sadist.

No, we don't love Remedios.

>we
Never talk for all Sup Forums again.

Get out, humie

I want to see a chibi special version of Neia

Who got the cleaned version of this?

I don't think the anime would get to Vol. 12 if Overlord were the most popular IP in Japan overall. The industry is absolutely incapable of sustaining anything for more than 25 episodes or so these days. Only god-level mainstays like One Piece get a forever anime now.

The manga industry is dying. Anime takes now most of their stuff from LN. It's sad.

Nigga it's 39 episodes (granted some of these could be PPP or specials)

She even describes that she didn't hit him, and he flew away by himself. Also she's below lv 60 so there is a chance he is completely immune if he has High Tier Physical Invalidation III.

Very well, all Remedios fans raise your hands.
I'll be waiting.
strawpoll.me/14128663

Gazef is below 40 and Ainz said that if he was careless Gazef could defeat him. NW levels mean shit.

>Ainz said that if he was careless Gazef could defeat him.

Shit, but also cute. I would enjoy serving as a sex toy for her to take her frustrations and grief out on so she wouldn't blame Neia for everything that went wrong for them and stop being such a cunt. I want to make her YEEEEART~ with pleasure.

>god level
>one piece
why do nips have garbage taste

Which class is Demiurge?

His strength is equals to lvl100 swordman ainz, but he can cast powerful magic. (maybe tier 10?)

Are you a beautiful queen that is pure of heart, or her sister?
Then you aren't her type.

It was great for first 300 series or so.

What Ainz said was that Gazef's sword was capable of harming him. Remember, Nigel's trump card Angel summon technically did damage to Ainz. It doesn't really mean much.

I hate Ainz, he's a fag and stupid. And gay.

That skill works as long as they don't have a weapon with "enough data" in Ainz's own words. I'm guessing it's like a low level using a weapon "with a high item level" to describe it like that.

What about Symphogear?
The story of the Little Nana That Could?

>if one were not inclined to be polite

No, but I'd be happily watch that.

>(maybe tier 10?)
Fucking speedreaders I swear.

>3 people
>0 dicks
For what purpose?

Purest form of threesome.

Docking

>that sword you bear, Stronoff-dono. However, your sword can harm me, in clear defiance of what I know to be true.

Gazef was on top of Ainz in a nanosecond. Ainz might be strong now, but his reflexes are still human. If Ainz did not stop time or failed that tricky 5% combo, he would be severely damaged or even killed on the spot. Remember Ainz was not prepared for that battle and has a mage build - which means his HP is squishy.

Sure I might be overstating saying he could defeat Ainz, but the point stills that a low level, 40- was able to damage a level 100.

I love 2ch

>However, your sword can harm me
And Dominion of Authority harmed Ainz too.
Doesn't mean it can defeat him unless Ainz stays still for 10000 years and just lets it hit him.

>always wanted two women at the same time
>deeply monogamous and deeply in love
Can't work this out.

No. Reminder that Ainz can get stabbed repeatedly by a lv100 true vampire-munchkin build with a divine weapon without dying. His sword would hurt Ainz if you stabbed him with it. That's it. You are delusional if you seriously think any of that.

Its simple, clone ur waifu.

>HP is squishy.
Nigger you drugs.
Did you read the motherfucking LN?
Go-Gin bashed Ainz around the arena and Gazef admitted that demi-humans with monstrous physique would be a deadly threat to him once they learn MA, something Go Gin was busy with for past decade.
Gazef is barely above 30lvl with his gear, there's no fucking way he can defeat 100lvl caster unless he stays still and does nothing for hundreds of years.

Would if I could. She's down for that. Are there cloning spells in NW? Shalltear had a duplicate, but that was different.

I guess the symphogear anime serves more as an advertisement platform for the VAs and their songs now, so there is a clear return of investment after every season where they shill specific songs. A LN adaptation's success is pretty difficult to predict, and just animating everything doesn't make that much sense if you don't have a lot of merchandise besides the LN to shill on the side.

>and just animating everything doesn't make that much sense if you don't have a lot of merchandise besides the LN to shill on the side.
>we will never have a good Ainz figure that isn't a Nendo

I never did take my Ainz nendoroid out of the box. I really do want to play with it, but I don't want my greasy human hands to gradually dissolve it or anything like that. Are there good...toy-handler gloves?

When Ainz says that not all lives are equal is he saying that not all lives have the same objective value or that not all lives matter the same to him? Because this is like the third time he's gone into an autistic rant about how he's willing to sacrifice hundreds of thousands.

>toy-handler
I will add this to the list of reasons I despise your disgusting Dutch newfag ass for.

>Demi is like his ideal, a keikaku master who is a legit sadist.
Demi is the embodiment of everything Ulbert hates.

Oh they were humans, though I wouldn't be surprised if he has done it to them as well. He doesn't think anything of anyone outside of Nazarick.
Also Ainz found out that Demi has been skinning them this volume, but I'm not sure he has realized it.