Calling all Spaniards

What do Spaniards think about Mexicans?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9exSDwPu7M&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You rape babies were a mistake the Spanish should have genocide everyone.

Had a co-worker from Spain on the Engineer Exchange program.
He went to East LA. I told him not to.
Next day he was in shock.
"I don't know what those people were speaking, but it wasn't Spanish!"

You mexicans are the reason why "Hispanic" is now a dirty brown word

Every hispanic that's not a mexican mestizo hates you

OH NO WE'RE MAKING THEM DO THEIR DUTY AS SOMEONE THAT WANTS A TRADE DEAL WITH US!

AMERICA RACIST!!!

I think the same when I see casual videos of Spaniards talking on the street.

Why are wasting oxisgen and resources?

No it's about drugs user

Mexican politicians love their drugs and their drug dealers

All variations of spanish just fucking suck because it's a nonwhite language (that includes Sp*in)

Los prefiero a los gringos, sinceramente.

Spaniards are repulsed by 'latin americans'.

No, they don't. This is the standard Mexican dialect, by the way.
youtube.com/watch?v=R9exSDwPu7M&t=4s

hey look, a shill with a shill flag

¡Gracias tío!

IN California during the 1960, 70s and 80s, saying "Mexican" was a slur; you said "Spanish", or Chicano to be polite.
I was shocked when in grad school I ran into a blond blue eyed girl with a familiar accent I couldn't place. I finally asked her where she was from. "Spain".
I was BTFO! It suddenly hit me: Mexicans are not "Spanish" anymore than I'm English because I speak English.

I have Spanish heritage from Madrid on both sides of the family, I now work with an organization that deals with lots of central Americans. Let me just put it to you like this. I see these people as subhuman but some of them are very sweet and kind. They have some habits I despise, for example, the Spanglish is insufferable. "Vamos a comer los hamburgers at 3 en la manana." Fucking degenerate. I do however like that being Spanish they look at me like I am some sort of royalty because I speak properly and they throw that caramel pussy like footballs.

I don't see how you can speak about the people who literally pulled you from the gutter of savagery. Of course, you threw yourselves willingly back in but still, they pulled you from the dirt.

We are white, you are not.

That's just US Spanish. An ugly hybrid. Yeah, I don't like Spanglsh either. It's annoying. I have trouble understanding it. I once spoke to this person from there that didn't know what "sótano" was. She called it "basement" with a heavy Spanish accent. It's just obnoxious. The people tend to be kind though.

what's wrong with spanish heritage

enlighten us

>We are white

Actually, way worse was done by the Spaniards to the natives as a whole. Just read a book. Here, I'll recommend you one: Todorov's "Conquest of America".
I'm not even addressing "savagery" It's just hard understanding colloquial Castilian Spanish sometimes. Likewise, I have trouble understanding Chileans sometimes too.

At least we get replaced by Spanish speakers, our language and some traditions won't die.

Weren't Russians historically denied "whiteness" by Western Europeans-and subsequently, consequently Americans-for a long time? Picture-related
Anyways what does that have to do with this?

Well, Spanish is the second most Spoken language, yes. Can I recommend you some good films?