Romanians

why does everyone hate us? what did we ever do to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You were born

>The UK

Half of the whores in German brothels are Romanian. How come? Bulgarians are not as common by far and Greek whores are non-existent.

You guys are fine

I like Romanians. Really enjoyed my week long trip there. Everybody was kind and helpful.

STOP EXPORTING GYPSIES

every time i went to the nudist beaches in Cro I'd see rows of RO license plates with yellow clawed gypsies shitting all over the place and begging for money with while pinching their child for extra guilt points.

I like you.

Trianon

>be from shithole
>start shit with americans by calling us fat or retarded
>get shit on by americans for being from a shitty country
>"why americans bully me so?"

Substitute with any country which is objectively better than yours such as Germany or Britain if you like, the process is essentially the same. If you're from a shitty, easily demeaned nation then don't start shit if you don't want people to shit on you.

But you are fat and retarded

every train ride, every single one, there's a Romanian super beggar begging as if their lives depend on it, hard working beggars, hate em all & I blame you OP

ahhh... I remember when I fucked a duck once, good times indeed, I was дoбъp дeнing the whole day afterwards

A gypsy stole my wallet one time.
Learned right then and there not to trust anyone from your god forsaken shithole.

but I like you romania-kun :3

naaah you're lovely and basicaly a bro-tier

Our great country needs to take pride in something Fritz

But we like starting shit . Keeps us from reminding what a shithole we live in

You're welcome to using our gypsies

I dont hate you. I actually got to know some Romanians at work. No gipsies.

The problem is people think fucking gipsies are Romanians and that is not true.

Although for sure the blood got contaminated under centuries of Ottoman occupation... You can do better.

how is that my fault?

It's the Romas i.e gypsies. Also the only Romanian that I somewhat know is Vee, insufferable cunt with horrible whiny voice.

Sure you probably have undeserved bad reputation, but that's how things are.

fuck off my country

Yea, keep thinking that romanians are gypsies, faggots.

Everybody likes Romanians, except Turks, but they don't count.

However, if you could persuade Vlad the Impaler to take a summer holiday to Sweden and save them from themselves, it would be swell.

Spent 2 weeks in romania some 7 or so yeara ago. Good times, new years were celebrated just like back home i.e. black out drunk. Uhm, people swaying crossess were a lite weird and yeah, saw few gypsies. What were those? Most of ours who are not dirt poor wear gold and drive expensive cars. Yours looked like they don't know what's a bath..

I like Romanians. Fucking hungarians scum have been memeing against you

>People hate romanians, because of the evil Hungarian proxydemon

You have unleashed this upon the world.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

Fuck off for betraying Vlad you fucking kikes

go take your horses to the mongolian pastures

Why did Western Europe create Romania just to abandon it?
Why does Western Europe fuck everything up?
What the fuck is wrong with these fucking cucks?

you stole copper by the millions...

>what did we ever do to you?
exactly
how about a little fucking support then we'll have a better opinion of you

alternative:

>what did we ever do to you?
nothing

yet

Dude we come from a very small country who was run over by bigger empires all the time just like the greeks,poles and other the only difference is that they had it way better in terms of geography to expand and do stuff we were squished in between living inside a slavic sea but yet we managed to unite our country and don't even forget about Vlad Dracul or Mircea the old as well as Mihai the mighty and of course Stefan all of them defending christian europe as well as they could. Those so called gypsis that arrived from north india are just some scumbags who should not of come here

Only after romanians take their wagons back to India

Bantered us on Sup Forums, probably.

>hate
Dude, you guys are the number 1 whore supplier in europe. Honestly, thank you. Your women are very pretty.

>how about a little fucking support
tell me what needs doing, kiwi-san.

Magyars are way more based than Romanians

We like you Romania.

develop nuclear capabilities and then use it against our north island
k thnx

Impale yourself

> t. never won a war

doubt.jpg
Proofs?

i liek evri1

is sum1 dosenot liek yu, is ok, u juz hav 2 bee urself

this is what eternal assblast looks like

>> t. never won a war
American education, everyone

I'm enjoying this thread, though.

This. They won the war to our hearts circa 1941. Gone but not forgotten

Indeed it is a good thread

Kek. This thread is literally about Romanians crying that they are not liked.

>muh dick
Hungarians confirmed for the niggers that they are

Nice try Chad.

No. Niggers are niggers because niggers. A white man with a big aint a nigger, nigger.

you joke, but given how the US is turning isolationist and everyone else in Europe hates the living shit out of us, I believe Romania developing a nuclear weapons program is an inevitability. it's that, or facing extinction.

Were you the Romanian-kun trolling the Italian general election thread a few days ago?

nah. Once the EU collapses and Nato becomes obsolete, Hungary, Poland, Russia, and Bulgaria will partition you.

>muh dicking
>not a nigger
Not possible.

>a white man
>a magyar
Pick 1 leaf

>Pick 1 leaf
Idunno, white than you, dicklet:

nah, russia will take all while hungary still cries that transylvania is theirs.

>austria has never won a war
>world war 1 and 2 are the only wars that have ever happened

I seriously fucking hate americans so god damn much

>you joke

the fate of my nation isnt a fucking joke m8
for us to succeed properly and destroy the sjw bullshit while its still taking root the northerners need to die

godspeed kiwi-san.
I hope it works out for you

Superb.

i like romania
really nice folk music

name ten things that aren't Trianon

Jesus

Romania - gypsies = God tier

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that, like how all Americans claim their country is very safe if you ignored niggers. Niggers are part of America and Gypsies are part of Romania. Sorry Radu.

>Romania - gypsies = God tier
lol? God tier mate? God tier?
You have very low expectations of you think a Balkan country that was virtually never independent and was a continuous vassal to one kingdom and then another is "god" tier.

We didn't take the gypsis here like the europeans took the negros to the new world tho. They came all by themselves and they still aren't accepted by most of the population not even by the younger generations

Anyone white is God tier you gook

It's fucking hilarious. I like Hungary but goddamn does Trianon trigger them

Not OP here, but even looking at the Trianon map, it show that though your border included transylvania at the time, the majority of the population was romanian, despite the massacres you commited against them. Those were there way before you came from asia and will be after you go back, unless another series of massacres happen again. Hence the narative, transylvania is romanian. Was and will be.

Exist. Slide thread

Bullshit it is you damned gypsie.
You don't get to be among the glorious just because of the shade of your skin pigmentation.
You expect us to like Romanians after that? Everyone on Sup Forums knows Hungarians are not Cucks, so why are you retarded?
So? The majority of the population in california is mexican. That doesn't mean shit. Subhumans always reproduce faster than whites, whats the confusion here?
You gypsies had 5 kids on average while the Huns and Saxons had roughly 2. Over time that is going to have a demographic impact.
If anything, the demographic argument just proves you are niggers.

Pic related. Canadian culture.

mate i live in auckland, i want this

>why does everyone hate us? what did we ever do to you?
You steal, kill easily, and can't be trusted.

Jesus you act like you know someone's country better than they do. Is it that hard not to be toxic ? I have nothing against anyone really but a country that would be as black as it is white in less than 20 years just saying shit about other europea countries. Hungarians aren't huns and if there are they are very few they have integrated very good and they are kind people and saying all romanians are gypsis is retarded. Wtf is wrong with you, you fucking shill

That's rich coming from an Italian. Saying all of us are gypsis and steal and do other shit is like saying every italian is like the italians living in Sicily or just souther italy

No body respects thieves son.
We respect honor, glory, and tenacity - that is, VIRTUE!
You basque in your treachery, Romanian. You are the whore of Europe, as Stalin once famously said.
It's going to take many years to wash the stench of treachery off you.

EVERY TIME WE KILL YOU....
You come back in the next game ;_;

Hail Codreanu
Hail Romania

Looks like Vancouver airport.

stupid question Roma scum

>what did we ever do to you
pickpocket and are the euro equivalent to trailer park niggers that practice voodoo

kek

Yea , easy to say as a cuck whose country is protected from all sides by geography. Name how many wars canada had to survive in the past 500 years when you were actually invaded from all sides?

>>Saying all of us
Fair enough.
MOST of Romanians IN ITALY steal, kill easily, and can't be trusted.

The mexicans in your example is hungary you faggot

>despite the massacres you commited against them
What the fuck are you even talking about? Your wet dreams are not actual history, Radu.
We've never massacred you, because we didn't have a reason for it. Your kind were always stupid good-for-nothing peasants, that could only work on the field. You've never had nobles, intellectuals, only some stupid priests preaching here and there, just like at the muzzies. You were a good dog, I give you that, but that's all you were. Want proof? Look at Transylvania's coat of arms: The crescent and sun stands for the Székelys, the turul for the Hungarians, and the castles for the Saxons. You were so insignificant that even heraldry rejected your kind.
Just like niggers, you did nothing, but work, work, work. And this was fine, the owner uses his cattle, but he doesn't let it into his bed. But then the same thing happened as in the US before the civil war. Romanians, just like the cottonpicking niggers, couldn't form an independent thought. The newly formed romania simply started exporting a daco-roman meme history, giving the rootless masses a fake identity. And this fake identity is still the only thing that keeps your meme country together. Ceausescu knew this well, no wonder he pushed this baseless theory as much as he could.
But facts are facts: Niggers weren't Egyptian pharaohs, and you weren't Roman emperors. You're just descendants of some rootless gypsy caravans from the steppes and the Albanian mountains with a fake identity.
You know why your country is such a shithole despite its massive resources and potential? Because your people are dumb, rootless peasants who are only good for manual labor. Just like niggers. But a cattle won't go to the fields to work by itself. He needs an owner's instructions for that.
But now you don't have owners anymore, so you just wander around the fields, shitting everywhere, without doing any work and moving forward.
Honestly, I almost pity you.

>we wuz first and shieet
Can Romanians even read maps?

Because most of the "romanians" who go to Italy aren't fucking romanians they are gypsis they are the beggers from Sweden,the iron stealing pricks and so on and so forth. Yes i am sad that people from my country are doing things like that to yours but as i said most of the "romanians" you talk about aren't romanians at all