Being like this when faced with nudity is degenerate

Being like this when faced with nudity is degenerate.

paska lanka

eipä ollu

ap on homo

Sinä olet helsinkiläinen.

maybe type you're next message in ENGLISH OMEGALUL

XD

ool pat finns aar sap hiumans

juu vittu faak oof duud, brou

It would seem strange to keep my hands by my sides and not move.

kou tu wörk

degenerate spotted

joke's on you, i have no job but virka :DDDDDDDDDD goberment pay well

laughenings to suoja työ paikka

>no overwhelming urge

yeaps at least i hav alko and noodelz money ayyyyyyyyyyy

>

go to work's

juu spild teh biins sam rändöm kai ouns alko änd teh koverment is skämming

you don't command me brou

because of easter i have to have holidays on weekdays :DDDDDDD

>you don't command me brou
Tis is vai vii niid kokoomus gulags

definitely. that frog itself is the peak of degeneracy. 85 year old man baby slobs who look like they just popped out of mommy's pussy three hours ago. and then stick their knobs back inside the same holes. muh khazar blood libel and so forth and so on

>miim fläg

if juu van tu be hanest in the läst presidents val ai didn't voted because ani on the candidats were not right enough :D good protest vote well spent drinking bier :D but the in the municipal elections i voted for kokoomus of course because the dude was in teh same union as i

seems to fucking destroy the negative things you claim and support the positives, no? who made a froggy grab the dick meme? me? no. this applies to tits. babies suck tits. but lots of "men" do too. get shat out. fuck the birth canal. imma use a turkey baster. you can split hairs. also. my flag is in the bible. the words gay and homo are not. invented later. the bans in it have to do with frog whores and grabbems. it's degenerate because it's worldly and caused hybrids in the past

hodor
>tumescent