Natsuiro Kiseki

This is out of nowhere but anybody remember this show? Was it actually really good? I remember liking it, but that was a long time ago and I'm wondering if it holds up to a rewatch.

It was really cute.

I don't think it was great, but I loved it. Something about the way the magic was like a monkey paw but just really annoying rather than evil.

NO U

I loved the opening song.

I was only 24 when this aired. I was still young back then.

Heh, how time flies.

Yes, for me it's not something I can easily forget as it introduced me to idols and is based on Sphere, an idol unit that features Toyosaki Aki (my waifu's seiyuu).
>but that was a long time ago and I'm wondering if it holds up to a rewatch.
Sure, give it a shot.

It's not really an idol anime though.

Yes it was.

Terrible QUALITY though

It's a 4 hour long Sphere advertisement.

Yeah, but unlike idol anime, it doesn't really focus on the lives of idols.

Hey, I'm Aki's husband, please refrain from calling her you're waifu

I'm not saying it's an idol anime, if anything it was just an arc.

Yuka was great, for once Ledouche has good taste.

My waifu's seiyuu, not my seiyuufu.

Then who's your waifu?

>the body switching episode
>the episode where they get stuck together
>so many others

they really catered to some niche fetishes, the show overall was pretty fun but nothing special

Ledouche uses yuka to avatarfag, she's best girl though

Solid pick.

She really is. I'm not usually into genki girls (not back when this was first airing at least), but she managed to charm me.

Nice

Meh, I've seen worse

It is a great mahou shoujo.

But it's not mahou shoujo?

She's a shit. Literally tried to use her friends body to fuck a dude.

It was pretty fun if you knew what your were in for, a casual cute girls doing retarded things show sort of like Zettai Bouei Leviathan or Fantasista Doll. That no u image really sums it up.

It is.

They don't henshin so it's not mahou shoujo

the only reason i remember this series now is because lelouch uses that reaction image from it all the fucking time

has there been any /comfycore/ anime since ange vierge a bit ago

Which one?

Watch the uncensored BD.

Kemono Friends I guess?

>Not worth it.

I could use one of those right now.

Green Saten.

it was the greatist fetish show ever made

>public nudity
>body swaps
>getting stuck to each other.

No, that title goes to Totally Spies.

I just recently watched this a few months ago to get it off my backlog. It was decent enough for what you'd expect of this kind of show but I really didn't give a single shit about any of the characters. Rather than the usual 'everyone gets along' friendships you typically see, this was full of drama, misunderstandings and unnecessary bullshit. Also hime cut girl was annoying as fuck, purple was incredibly boring and so not cute and Nagisa 2.0 needed to stop being a cunt about everything. Blondie was the closest to being a decent character but she fell short with her stupid tsundere act and not having enough charm to back up the attitude.

Green best girl

It's shit. But the music is god tier. Even the soundtracks are very good.

rinko best girl

It's mediocre at best. It's as uninspired and vapid as you'd expect of an anime that only existed as a vehicle for an idol group and it's very poorly produced to boot.

Rinko is cute though.

It was great. If you like SOL of course.

Blonde Maki is sex

Also, reminder that when they were in the time loop, the green one did sexual favors for the judges to pass the audition, but they failed her anyways

green saten a best girl

Loved the series, it had some great episodes, I know some people who remember it fondly, but didn't expect so many anons here. It's not nearly as forgotten as it seems to be, unlike lots of other shows.

Yuri selfcest one was hands down my favorite, though.

What's on that BD?

I didn't think it was amazing or anything at the time but now i really want to rewatch. Especially that episode where they're stuck together. And the parts about the moms knowinf about the magic rock.

I really liked it, and I still really liked it when I rewatched it about a year ago. Saki a best girl.

I loved it. It's probably one of my top favourites SoL in absolute.

That's pretty high praise. Mind explaining why?

Not him but unlike most SoL anime, the characters have (minor) non-joke conflicts that feel like ones real people would have, the magic makes for some odd and interesting situations, and the characters develop over time.

This is in total contrast to the enforced status quo and comedy-only conflicts of basically every other SoL I've watched. In short a spoonful of drama makes SoL better.

Not that guy, but I thought it struck a nice balance between the overtly magical events and the more down-to-earth "summer of my youth" stuff that those events served to highlight. Also what this user said I also really liked Saki. I thought that she was a good portrayal of how someone can be highly introverted without also being shy or antisocial, and that her friendship with Natsuki was a good depiction of how that kind of personality can relate to more outgoing people in a generally positive way.

It's pretty much what and said, I couldn't explain it any better.
Also I really liked how technically the "yuri subtext" elements were executed. I take this anime as a good example of well-executed yuri subtext elements. With "subtext" I mean "read between the lines".

I like it. Too much QUALITY tho. Green Saten a best