twitter.com/retarded_ape/status/971826147456700417

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwY0qNbWQqs
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>chimps act like chimps no matter what continent
nice diversity

fpbp
no real other explanation, niggers will always be niggers.

Look at the comments. There are black people claiming to be teachers there that can't even fucking spell basic words properly.

It looks like there's one retard that the others are not encouraging in any way, other than being mildly amused. And lo and behold, African class is predominantly black.

God I hate how retarded Americans view everything happening in the world through the lenses of their malignant societal discourse. I watched some Anglo manlet punch a refugee in Rome and now my youtube feed is full of American thumbnails with Trudeau, Sweden, Europe Ees Doomd and Deus Vult.

I wish there was an algorithm that would prune all American created content from Eurasian audience.

PS

Remove kebab

I don't even care about the context. I'm saying a little prayer for that white lady that she may wake up, stop wasting her time on niggers, realize she's betraying all that's wholesome and sane about this world, and for all niggers to die a slow agonizing death.

Put a human inside a cage with chimps to teach them how to do human things and you will get a similar result.

Poor girl. I am a teacher here and almost the same thing happened with me, I know how does she feel. Sometimes I need to take xanax every single day on a week to survive.

>African intellectuals

>In the early 1990s, university students in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire were plagued by burglars stealing from their dormitories. The students took matters into their own hands by capturing the alleged thieves, and then executed them by placing tires around their necks and setting the tires on fire. Ivorian police, powerless to stop these necklacings, could do nothing but stand by and watch.[18]

kys you monumental faggot

>Nigger teachers
>can't spell

Sounds about right

Seems like african niggers treat them better than american ones.

>same thing happened with me
With slovas or immigrants?

Niggers acting like niggers all over the globe, wow what a surprise.

Hmmm

Teacher, white, on phone, in SA. SLut deserved it.

How niggers are treated in Croatia
Dennis Rodman with a gypsy translator
youtube.com/watch?v=NwY0qNbWQqs

with whte slovaks

I don't know about another in EU countries but here it is a nightmare to be a teacher.

mojko :(

>Teacher throws shit

What?

all white people need to leave SA and let that shithole collapse already

no really, if all the whites left it would fucking implode and people would descend into the savages that they truly are.

If her white skin did not contribute to her beinf assaulted. How naive you have to be to believe this shit?

Another red-pill successfully administered. I wonder if that was the moment the teacher realized her real job was a zoo-keeper at the chimp enclosure?

Why do white people even choose to stay in africa? There's nothing left for you there. Go back to europe and be with your people

why is it a nightmare

beat the children

It's a nightmare to be a teacher anywhere. Since teachers are forbidden to discipline kids they are running wild. Back in the old days a teacher would tan your hide.

cos they were born there and have more right to be in SA than bantus

kek pussy
me and my friends sometimes waited for the math teacher to leave the school just so we could throw him into a trash container,also our vice president was hanged on the nearby bridge by the older students once.

When are we going to start classifying negroes as an old world monkey or one of the great apes?

This. Better to leave now while the escape routes are still functional.

I wouldn't be so skeptical. Affirmative action, diversity hires, ever heard?

Can't leave that easily. It's difficult as fuck to emigrate to white countries - unless you're either hyper-rich, or brown, poor and unemployable. And good fucking luck getting granted asylum or other protected status as a white person moving to a white country. Not gonna happen.

The world will forever wonder why the slavic countries have always been the ultimate niggers of the world.

>pic related - my le 56 face when

Necklacing is so common in africa that they have big billboards telling people not to do it.
It's basically their version of drinking and driving.

>Becomes teacher in South fucking Africa

Y tho?

And this why South Serbs don't deserve any respect. They need to be beaten like the dogs that they are.

So by corollary, ALL blacks should go back to Africa and be with their people?

holy shit its oprahs school for girls

thats not how this works and you know it finland. they need to get the fuck out of there. white people dont get to live in most places in the world now. its a byproduct of of decades of rhetoric to the effect of (insert name of group) is invading when they immigrate

world leaders cant even stop their people from removing you just as american presidents couldnt stop attempts at ethnic cleansing in america. a group of people in woodfield in columbia SC tried to shoot up a mexicans house in woodfield. the cops let every one go despite responding to gun shots fired and all of them having guns in hand standing outside of a house filled with bullet holes and broken windows and bullet casings all over the road next to the white people

shit happens senpai

I've attended highschool in Belgrade and I'm from Sombor.

No. If it was, the girls would be shown being turned out as hookers.

>So by corollary, ALL blacks should go back to Africa and be with their people?

No shit

>dodjos

R A C E R E A L I S M

Fuck i hate niggers

>smrdogradjanin

We need to bomb the dams they have. There are about 20, pretty impressive too. If they go, SA is ruined. Also they only have about 10 Navy ships, if we could bomb them in port and sink them, that would be huge.

>they need to get the fuck out of there
where? i can only think of botswana or maybe namibia that would welcome white labor

People are trying to leave but no one will accept white refugees or even migrants.

beating lol

>one gipsy kid in a class who hates me
>note for americans gipsy here is like a crazy nigger just a little worse
>during the lesson he throws a ball on my head
>everyone starts to laugh
>I lose my shit and I shout at him that if he does one more thing to me it will end badly
>everyone laughs more, even the gipsy kid and he calls me a faggot
>can't do anything about it, if I tell it to the principal he will kick me because I can'mantain order in the classroom
>one week passes
>go to work
>police officers are waiting
>just like in the movies they ask my name
>yeeah it is me
>we are taking you in for beating the gipsy kid
>what the fucking fuck
>they take me to the police station in front of everyone
>it turns out that somebody beat the shit out of the gipsy kid, and he claims it was me because I threatened him at the lesson
>I spent all the day at the police station because our wonderful police is protecting these outstanding citizens from evil whites
>I was suspended for a month until the investigation went on with no salary

Niggers are idiots

>becoming a teacher of niggers
What did she expect?

holy shit these retarded SA niggers who can only reply in black reaction images and can't even type they are so fkin stupid

Nigger genocide when?

I always felt so fucking sorry for my teachers, especially in HS. I even empathized with those whom I didn't like.
Why anyone would ever wanna be a teacher boggles my mind. Worst job on Earth. Kids are demons.

kek cucked as hell
My friends older brother was a drummer for the Partizan ultras and he teached us how to make home made molotov cocktails and we just used them on the gypsies.

Also it's wierd that you mention that the gypsie was cocky to you since your a Slovak since gypsies here avoid any fight with Serbs at all costs.

jesus christ

What kind of fucking idiot lives in South Africa? Seriously, if you're white and you haven't left that shit hole, you deserve to be killed for being a moron.

Chinese would steal it. Boers are like American hillbillies. Would you ask them to leave west Virginia, you coward? They need to fight and slice out a region for themselves, just like Yugoslavia broke up.

This guy ain't lying.
And the dude replying to him calling him a southern piece of shit is a Belgrader in denial. This kinda shit happens in the capital and especially in the fucking capital, where I went to HS myself.
Cut the shit bruh.

same.

U MAD WHITEBOI? DROP THE GIBS

yeah dude i'm in an international boarding school. blacks are genuinely nicest and most social people. just jelly

You don't deserve to be called an American.

Pic related was flagged as sensitive content
>tfw even twitter admits niggers are sensitive

meh, she's probably a liberal and votes against her peoples interests...why should I care?

story behind webm?

South African Blacks have no white admixture, so we get the full experience of an actual Black's intelligence

Teacher here.

She may not have a choice. Do you think people are queuing up to retire or quit jobs in nice suburban schools, or rich and well funded schools in cities like manhattan?

I spent some time in the Bronx prior to my current job. It was hell. Although my students were mostly Hispanic (so it could have been worse), I looked everyday for job opportunities. Too many teachers, not enough nice jobs. People quit these inner city jobs in troves because it is impossible to teach students who think poverty and ignorance is a culture.

Do you have a better suggestion for what to do with niggers?

>buy plane ticket to America
>stay as long as you want because ICE is soft and marry a citizen
>congratulations, you're American now

Okay thinking that apes in Apefrica are different from the expat versions. It is in their genes to be disorderly ignorant beings.

The Perfect Post: You.

This is how niggers communicate.

There are pages and pages of this

Beta teacher. Being a teacher is a shit job for shit people anyway.

What do you expect trying to teach chimps? I wouldn't go to Africa even if i got a free trip from some travelling company, i value my life more.

Kill yourself, beaner. Shitskins have been attempting to colonise White nations for centuries.

There is a different standard for black teachers in the United States. They don't have to pass all the same tests as the white and Asian teachers.

>tfw your ancestors fought in every American war but you're "not American"

Theres nothing brave or honorable about sitting around waiting to be slaughtered by a mob of niggers, Tyrone.

>She may not have a choice. Do you think people are queuing up to retire or quit jobs in nice suburban schools, or rich and well funded schools in cities like manhattan?

lol this

so it is the same in USA too. When I finished university I applied at least for 40-50 shools. There is no place for new guy.

I fucking love history and I always wanted to be a history teacher since my childhood
>inb4 hurr durr you are teching jewish lies
I just didn't really realize how fucked up are kids nowadays. They are worse than demons. Last week one fucking faggot of a kid broke his leg. I was literally happy all the day.
Worst thing is that with my history diplom I can do fucking nothing just this.

In hungary and slovakia gypsies are protected animals. If they commit a crime, they usually get a warning or no punishment because the police is afraid they will be called racists.

Same.

Since you mention it, just the other day I was watching this interview or something about Kingdom Come: Deliverance. And in passing, someone mentioned their history consultant on the dev team. And I thought to myself, "Obviously, a history consultant. Why the fuck don't more history students do this job?"
That's just one dumb example, it's the age of opportunity my friend.

It happens in the capital because 70% of provincial Serbia send their little shits to be educated there. Away from Papa's beating stick these peasants think they can do anything they like. Shiting up the HS system because lol fuck Belgrade. Only people I could communicate normally were Serbs from Croatia.

Also I forgot to add this could be GB, Chicago, or any other major US city with a large black population.

that was pretty average in my school actually

As a kid l always wanted to blow a load in Jan.

lol dumb white cunt helping niggers
serves her right

Stop your nonsense. What's with the fucking lies?
The worst cunts I ever encountered were Belgraders born and raised. Wanna-be "hooligans" whose five figure daddy ignores them or beats their faggy ass at home so they flip the fuck out when in school and wanna act the man.
Spoiled city brats are the ones who cause this kinda trouble, not broke ass kids trying to fit in.
Either way, the "provincials" were maybe 5% of the student body at my school in Palilula.

The only thing this post is missing is more similar numbers.

Nigger lover

So much this lol

what a faggot thing to say, people could say the same for whites in the US, whites have to fight for their homes

Sam was right about everything
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

white libtard teacher trying to educate a bunch of jungle niggers
nothing of value here

Fuck off, Serbhuman scum.

Karaburma is a fucking ghetto. Take that from someone who had to live there. So it doesn't surprise me you encountered wannabe gangstas if you are living so close to it. Also the provincials aren't going to go to fucking Palilula. The testing requirements they take back at bum-fuck nowhere are so loose they usually end with high enough points that they pick whatever school they want in Belgrade.

Stupid white bitch thats what you get for trying to help subhumans, a black teacher would have beat the shit out of this student.

jesus christ
can't you just kick the gypsy out of the class?

>oh no those fucking americans hate niggers
>blacks are actually cool goddamnit

To think you retards would have learned something after seeing all the chimpouts in the US, but I guess, with a Euro, you have to shove diversity down his fucking throat before he understands anything

not many teachers have the stuff to be a teacher. I would say 95% of the people who become a teacher are not made for this.
the kids will you test every single minute of the day and you need to be a fucking rock and hold a line without any mercy. kids dont mean it bad and you cant have a grudge against any kid ever. it needs a great deal of patience and inner strength to stand that but then kids will respect you.
once you move 1 mm you will get pushed around by the kids and you will be fucked hard.

if unruly apes bother you then do not become a zoo keeper.