PewDiePie most subbed YouTuber

>PewDiePie most subbed YouTuber
>browses Sup Forums
>Martin Shkreli infamous mastermind behind daraprim
>browses Sup Forums
>Notch creator of arguably the most played video game
>browser Sup Forums
Are we Paradise, Sup Forums? There's a reason these successful people browse here for a reason. It's because we are misunderstood misfits with a high IQ. We are meant to be the Fourth Reich. We are meant to rule over lesser people and have beautiful white wives and white families.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AemOdm8LrU&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop feeling good about yourself because you happen to fap to the same hentai as someone who had a stroke of success. Forge your own path

The Fourth Reich is upon us, Atlantis is rising underneath our feet as we speak.

Best post ever desu.

Damn.

/Thread

>mouth-breathing, neckbearded, man-child fuckups are Sup Forumstards

colour me surprised.

how often do you think pharmabro will get raepd in jail

This. Fuck off OP.

>forge your own path
Nigger we're forging a path towards greatness by exposing the lies that trap everyone.

pewdiepie has been posting in Sup Forums for very long time, it was in Sup Forums and used to spam his autistic videos when he was just at 1k subs or something

Forge the pony path user.

He's going to a white-collar prison, lol.

>Mouth-breathing neckbeards are multi-millionaires
K.

>Are we Paradise
We're the Purgatory.

>President of the United States
>browses reddit

you also browse pol, so there is no connection

Oh snap, OP btfo and rek'd son.

Nice rare Art Bell pepe, Jacques

>Pewdiepie
He jumped on this train way too late to make a real difference. No one watches his videos anymore and what he's doing is just cringey at this point.

You sound like a newfag that lives with his mommy and daddy

You sound like a future mass shooter with hypotension issues

He’s not going to reply to you. You actually stroked his ego, here is what he would say if he were to reply.

>”Yes... I’ll shoot them. Shoot them all. Then thwy will know about flat earth and the jews. My wife will be so sorry she left me because I was supposedly boring and a creepy psycho that took things too seriously. She will be sorry when I’m famous”

Idk man. I used to hate pewdiepie but in the past year or two he has transformed and his content is pretty good now. video related
youtube.com/watch?v=9AemOdm8LrU&t