Fairy Tail: The Next Generation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sea_pUoczag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fairy tail ended? I don't remember any shitstorms

I'll bet my entire life savings he's gonna name his new MC Fall or something like that.

I know there were many titty demons, but he gave the absolute biggest of them all (Kinana) almost no screentime.
Fuck that.

Who?
Aki then?

I'd like a different series by him, instead of a continuation. Though, cameos would be really nice.

Gray and Juvia's kid looks like trash.

Remember liking the first season of the anime, the OST was goat at the very least.

Remember that poison dragonslayer guy who can read minds?
He had a giant pet snake who turned into a girl with the biggest tits in the series and joined fairy tail.
I have no idea when and how that ever happend, but appearantly it is a thing that happend

Wait so Natsu and lucy ended up fucking afterall?

Yep.

The ending didn't go into any marriages and stuff for the main cast, even if some pairings were obvious.

Did he draw more of these?

>Shonen mc who likes to fight and eat
>but its a CUTE LITTLE GIRL

Genius. Why doesnt anybody use this?

Nope. He was taking sketch requests at a convention, and someone asked for Natsu and Lucy's kid. Rather than be a dick about it and say no, he threw together a design on the spot that looks suspiciously like his old genderswapped Natsu design, just with Lucy's eyes and a bit of her hair.

Flop

This was weird as fuck, hell, there were of members of the guild that had characters pages that barely appeared, it´s sad how everyone except the main characters were weak as hell.

Fuck I miss Fairy Tail, I'm ready for a sequel or something.

>I miss Fairy Tail

what the fuck I like Fairy Tail now?

It was a complete mess but holy fuck was it a mess that I loved to read every Sunday/Monday.
I have some really fond memories with it.

For some reason, most people don't seem to think that female protagonists would be too successful.

I guess I can relate, that's how I felt about Code Geass

As long Hiro's next work has sweet and delicious loli like Wendy, I'd be down to read it.

Wendy a shit who can't do anything and only hinders the others.
> can't prove me wrong

>Cobra fucks this on daily basis
The real winner of this series

>Fiery female MC with cool male Rival

pull the trigger, Mashima.

They're so ugly. What the fuck? He didn't even try with the Nalu daughter. You can really tell he prefers those two as friends.

Grays son is adorable, faggot

>that eye design
>adorable
nah and whos eyes are those anyways? did juvia cheat on him or something?

OH NO NO NOOOOO
*inhales*

Those are juvias eyes

I want to fuck Natsu's daughter.

Pick.

She literally just looks like that one genderbender Mashima did of Natsu.
>how to ruin the Heartfilia bloodline

maybe she's blonde

as the series progressed wendy's thighs kept getting thicker and her hips wider, but from the chest up she was identical, god tier genes

I'd like her to be blonde but I doubt it, shonen main kids always look like the dads for some reason. She's even got the ugly scarf.

You can't, user. Mashima's predictability dictates Gray's kid will get her.

Holy fuck I forgot about this tittymonster

Does Grays kid play the "I'm too cool" thing for her or is he full on Juvia thirsty?

Maybe he acts cool in front of her and when she turns around he's got a fucking room full of plushies of her.

thats genius

No Jerza child?

I hope he's got water magic. We know she can work with fire and having fire VS ice all over again would just be boring. On the off chance Hiro shits out a spin-off I mean.

Apparently no Jerza fan at the convention was tacky enough to ask for one, so no.

This would actually be pretty entertaining.

>a Shonen with a female Mc
Nice joke

At first I thought she looked no different from Mashima's female Natsu. But looking side by side, this girl is definitely softer.

Soul Eater, TPN.

This. Even if Hiroshima makes bairy tales the next gen hell probably genderswap the kid so we can get that autistic fujo angst and they can get the fujobucks

I think it's mostly the eyes. She has Lucy's non sharp eye shape so she doesn't look as angry. Other than that, looks a lot like femNatsu.

Wait a fucking second
Fairy tail ended?

At most he'll do a spin-off, no need to genderbend her for that.

he's a huge fag, but his life must be fucking fun

someone tried it with that female cop gag battle manga and it was a fucking flip

when they asked him about this shitty kid a couple of years back, he gave the same name even back then. girl MC is a dream for mashima, imagine the fanservice. no way he'd genderbend her.

>Tits compression
Easiest pick in my life

She doesn't need to be a copy of Natsu. Even though she probably will be.

he drew this sweet chocolate not too long ago.

pick one

>you'll never be compressed in tits

Juvia.

Jerza sucks. Natza is better.

You can fuck off anytime.

People have opinions. If you like it that's you. I just thing Natza would have been better to have happen.

Impeccable taste. Lucy comes in a close second, and may have an overall better body, but damn. That eye+hair combo with the devoted personality

>kids are just femnatsu and manjuvia
Mashima please.

Ever since Juvia just let her hair stay in its normal wavy style, she's been doing so many things to me. She's also the funniest of the girls so she's got everything, really.

pedo always

You can just say that you are a tasteless fightfag

Soul eater have multiple main characters. And the most interesting are the boys

Every series has multiple main characters but they always have a protagonist and it was clearly Maka. She was the face of the series.

It's not that a snake became a girl, it's that a girl that was turned into a snake returned to being a girl.

yeah, I know. Even though there is an unending supply of waifus from that series, Juvia will always remain special

interesting or not, Maka was still the MC and she was extremely popular

>Battle manic fiery tomboy female MC that dresses like an amazonian voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro.

Sign me the fuck up.

The real question here is, is the one thing she inherited from Lucy her tits?

Natsu and Lucy had a kid?

just imagine
>I'm all fired up

>He switched up the "Main couple has a boy, second couple has a girl" formula that Naruto and Bleach had

Makes sense, a Gray/Juvia daughter would have been too much of a semen demon to exist.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She'd literally look like femGray if these kids are anything to go by.

Oh fug, just imagine how amazing that potato would be. Fairy Tail version of Mordred.

youtube.com/watch?v=sea_pUoczag

>femGray with Juvias body/eyes

stop it boner

>Niggas pretending that Fairy "i can draw like two body types" Tail art is good for some reason

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah it was all fun and games

Nothing wrong with liking his girls. I mean, toriyama can draw only two body types as well, yet dragon ball and others females are pretty popular despite their samebody and sameface syndrome

Wasn't she just basically Sakura? lel violence against boys!

Also wasn't Lucy more of a main character than Natsu was?

She was violent but way more likable than Sakura.

>Wearing a coat unlike his father
Juvia's genes are stronger I guess.

She completely mistreated her father

weaker*

He's got blue hair, her eye/lashes, her coat. I bet kid uses water.

Yes, she did and there's no excuse for it but he also fucked up a lot in his lifetime.

>weaker
kid is literally male Juvia with a bit of an attitude

Toriyama shit was back in the 80s, 90s. People had much lower standard back then. Osamu literally used the EXACT same character design over and over and nobody gave a shit about it.

Nowadays, to enjoy his shit niggas need to put on their nostalgia goggles. Fairy Tail was out in what? 2000s-ish? 2010-ish? There should be nothing excusing his shitty art

Why and how do I not remember this ever happening, did I really speedread that hard?

Too be fair those two body types are really banging, my dude.

Kinana first appeared at the start(or the end?) of the Edolas arc as a server in Fairy Tail, and it was Makarov who reversed the snake form enchantment.