Map autism

fix this

Here's my shot

looks kinda like this

I don't know why so many maps want to obliterate Switzerland but keep Belarus

>Independent Scotland, Wales and Cornwall
Why tho?

I only made Scotland independent.

Yes but why? The English and Scots are almost identical culturally, genetically etc, and most don't actually want independence.

The final red pill

im boring

Why always Europe?

>Albanians and Yugos
I'm glad I'm not part of this shit.

Just because the territory is ours that doesn't mean they exist.

>Independent Scotland
Stop.
I agree. I’m a Lowland Scot with a Scottish surname, but its origins come from either Anglo or Flemish settlers in the Lowlands. The Celtic shit is a meme.

Add Alsace, Danzig and Tyrol.

>Prague
y

Alsace and Danzig are not really ethnically German and Tyrol would make Italy look like shit.
It's a nice enough city. You can always get rid of certain parts of it like we did in Berlin.

PAY DEBTS!

>The Celtic shit is a meme.
This. Especially when you consider that most English people have just as much Celtic ancestry as Welsh, Scottish, Cornish, people etc

most realistic one tho. I would be okay with it if this was for real.

>make Italy look like shit.
give italy Istria. it would look dank af

Neither is Czechia. Besides all have historic connections to Germany.

>independent Scotland
>North Ireland still belongs to the eternal Anglo
>Serbia's borders

Yeah, Ireland uniting is completely realistic. There wasn't this whole fight about that or anything

Why non English on Mediterranean?

Nice

No you.
But why?
>Neither is Czechia
Sure but it's population has a lot closer ties to Germans than Poles to Germans.

>augism, fog sure :D :D :D

Poles only live there because of the treaties signed after WWII, specifically created to weaken Germany and strengthen the Soviet bloc

aesthetic

I just created my map based of what countries have the closest ethnic and and historical ties to Germany. Ostsiedlung is always an option in regards to the Polish question.

Where did you take the client states part from? Looks really unlikely as a 1936 ambition.

Cause that's the empire

well in 1936 those were Italian allies

That doesn't even look good. What were they thinking?

Nope

We will accept Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester and Yorkshire territory if it appeases them but they will be Scottish.

It was the closest they could imagine without going to war with France/Britain/Germany

MI5 rigged the election. Don't make me get into it.

I replaced Bosnia with Serbia aswell

You can literally not make a better map than mine

I guess they forgot about Russia.

Yeah we are Serbs anyways.

The concept of "client State" is a bit different, tho.

AFAIK the main idea was getting everything around Adriatic Sea.

>this
I approve

Best Europe.

But why Romania and Bulgaria.

yea u are

>destroying Poland but not Ukraine
>united Ireland
>best Europe.
No.

nice try nigger

Yup. Why can't we be bros Milosmrad?

Poland should never have existed, Poles are the worst nation right behind Brits.

whatever

because yours sold to turks now go suck ustasa dick

Basques deserve a homeland, and are both way more than genetically and culturally distinct enough for one.

So yes, a better one can be made.

Also Lithuanians should get western part of Belarus, they even call themselves Lithuanians.

No info about that. I supposed it's based on the alliance with the axis during ww2. But in 1936 Italy sided with Hungary (Romania's enemy), so I find it unlikely that we had plans about Romania.

I suppose that map isn't based on reliable info.

>worst nation right behind Brits.
Kek, sorry for ruining your empire. But why so salty? Most people in Austria-Hungary weren't even German.

Estonia could go to us otherwise pic related, also I don't care about balkans
autism
>t*rkey still exists

true autists will use the hoi4 map

R A N D O M
A
N
D
O
M

>sold out
What is up with this meme?
Changing religion to avoid being your land stolen, your daughter raped and you impaled is selling out? Fuck you.

In terms of aesthetics it doesn't get better than this.

yes, I can. Have switzerland be its own country, so it doesnt get swamped by germany.

how many nukes can i have

Only Bavaria may live

Yeah!

This annons keep putting my Galicia in Portugal. Stupid fucks.

The swiss dont deserve to have their own country

Almost approve it. Just let us keep Trentino. German can keep Südtirol.

I think the map is more "goals for the future oriented"

wow you are even proud of it?
LOL
is that what they teach you in school? it's so good that we sucked turkish dick and obey them,we smart? LOL NICE!

You did not only destroy our Empires, you destroyed our whole people and Europe with it. I hope Britain goes up in flames during my lifetime, so I can watch and laugh at your despicable country succumbing to the problems you yourself have created.

We're posting hypothetical Europe, not Crusader Kings AAR

DISCARD GERMANY

Who said I am proud of it you fucking idiot.
Listen, we done some bad shit in the past but the blame is not entirely on us. You were enslaved as we were. Don't act like "le kebab remober" because you aren't.

r8 it

Where the f is Swedistan and Gerislamy?

I guess they did not teach you in muslimspiced school about vojna krajna or hajduci? Serbian people never stopped putting resistance while your just submitted to new ruler,
once a traitor ,always a traitor
Go educate yourself

>giving more land to Germanistan
Fuck off, leaf

>I hope Britain goes up in flames during my lifetime
Yeah, it probably will, along with Germany, France, Sweden and Netherlands, and faggots like you will laugh at us until inevitably the same happens to you, and there is no one left to help you.
Also suggesting that "we" caused the downfall of your Empires is fucking stupid, we were just doing as we were told.

What is the blue country between Poland and Czechia?

>gave back Elsaß-Lothringen to Germany
>several meme countries removed from map
>south Tyrol returned to Austria
>Vilnius and surrondings granted to Belarus, rightfull succesor of Grand Duchy of Lithuania
> 'Lithuania' becomes Samogitia
>When race war starts Ukraine will become even bigger shithole as we'll deport nogs kikes and sand-niggers there

Fixed

Seems like Silesia. Ostrava, Opava, Raciborz, Katowice, Opole, Czestochowa.

I took some and gave some

I'm fully aware of the fact that Germany and all of Europe will collapse. The only joy I can get out of this depressing situation is that Britain will also die.

>we were just doing as we were told.
You are a people without any honor or respect for mankind, and this sentence has proved it again.

>>Keeps Switzerland, Moldova and Estonia in place
>>several meme countries removed from map

i fixed it

Częstochowa is not Silesia, but yes. Unfortunately, as long as we have "gib me dat" coal miners that milk the government, this won't happen.

>we get Zakopane
I can work with that.

Ever heard of Husein Gradaščević?

>turkroaches still have Constantinople
map discarded.

Is that Elsa place Alsace Lorraine?

Early version
thoughts?

>Britain gains Southern Ireland
>Denmark gains part of Sweden & Germany
>Russia absorbs Ukraine & Belarus, gets a land bridge to Kaliningrad
>Romania absorbs Moldova and Transnistria.
>Hungary gains Vojvodina Province of Serbia
>Croatia absorbs Bosnia & Herzegovina
>Albania absorbs Kosovo
>Macedonia resolves naming issue once and for all by gaining historical Macedonia

Why is Austria independent? And Moldova should be part of Romania. Also, gib Südtirol.
And I've never quite understood why Italy claims Dalmatia. I think Venice held some of the territory a long time ago, but is that enough to justify a claim?

>You are a people without any honor or respect for mankind, and this sentence has proved it again.
It's rather ironic that a German, a people famed for discipline and order complain about us following orders and going along with whatever our government told us to believe.
As for our "respect for mankind", we brought civilisation to the furthest corners of the globe, creating nations in our image in even the most inhospitable of environments.
Had you been in the position of our ancestors, you would have done the exact same thing, and everyone would have hated you for "destroying Europe".
Good to see you'll be getting a kick out of our downfall though. Few enough will be.