Egyptians weren't bl

Checkmate Sup Forums.

Why is this so triggering?

en.lisapoyakama.org/the-egyptian-dna-case-truth-and-lies/

He was one of the last rulers after thousands of years. Who'da thunk niggers ruined Egypt.

The picture and the site look like they have been made by a grade schooler, even if it were true I wouldn't believe it. Learn to troll ffs.

>even if it weren't true I wouldn't believe it
White inferiority complex

I don't give a flying fuck, If you think I feel related to fucking Egyptians...

Who would trust a site called "African History" which seems to be obsessed with being related to the Egyptians, and whose motto is this rubbish? :

>"Black people ignore that their ancestors, who adjusted to the material conditions of the Nile valley, are the oldest guides of humankind on the way to civilization." Cheikh Anta Diop

I'd rather say that all those who attempt to make us believe that Egypt was "black" is actually the one with the inferiority complex. Deal with it: black Africans are no better than monkeys.

The sooner you accept that evidence, the better for you.

Noone likes you.

there was a black dynasty but there also was white ones why you mad?

Imagine being so illiterate about the Eqyptian empire you don't even know that Rameses was Pharaoh after the huge decline in Egyptian power, culture, monuments, and territory. This just further reinforces the stereotype that niggers are incapable of civilization.

Egyptians were Egyptian, not White Europeans or Sub-Saharan Blacks and best represented by parts of modern Egyptian populace. Why is any of this so hard to understand for people? Clinging on to how pharaohs looked like is retarded.

>White inferiority complex

>that arm

Modern ethnic Egyptians(Nubians) are black

It triggers people because the people who shitpost or bait keep using the same bait over and over and over and over. But unlike fish, humans get more pissed off the more times it comes up because it keeps coming up.

this haha

Ancient Egyptians weren't black, and they weren't white. Shut the fuck up already you faggot

>blacks only come in one shade all of a sudden

I guess will Smith isn't black?

There were black egyptians
It's absurd to think otherwise
Read a fuckigng book

The white white inferiority complex is so strong, absurdities are inconsequential to it.

If I remember correctly he was the son of a usurper and so shit at his job that his court poisoned him.

they were berbers.

No they clealy depict Berbers separately as well as arabs

Observable fact. black people don't build shit. period.in the history of the world.it is known.

>The Amazigh (or berbers) people were famers and fix the date as the first agricultural calendar, this year 2017 we celebrate in Amazigh calendar 2967 and Amazigh historian say the dating begins when the Amazigh king Chachnaq triumphed over the Pharaoh of Egypt Ramses II that was 950 b.c. they was so proud of this great triumph. But a lot of people now do not really know they are celebrating.

We buily the capital of the country you live in.

I mean will smith does have a job and takes care of his kids. I think your right.

But his father was the King of Kings, nobody gives a shit about his nigger son

>I guess will Smith isn't black?
No, he isn't, he is mulatto subhuman.

Anything else other than White+ African can't create caramel skin.
Brown niggers didn't exist at the time, because Anglo/Nordic/Geranic barely made it below Rome.

The light brown negroid abominations were byproducts of 18th century European colonialism
The real negro is pitch black.
Egyptians were tanned Mediterraneans or tanned Middle Easters.

Absolutely NO other African civilization ever resembles the ancient Egypt building style or religious archtypes, but Mesoptamian and Greco-Roman do.

you need to read his backstory. 19th dynasty ended with a female ruler.

Egypt descended into civil war.

This mulatto/black's father was backed by the High Priests.

He was a general with no blood relation to Rameses 2.

Rameses 3 was cucked and he was also poisoned.

The next "Rameses" pharaohs were puppets of the High Priest of Amun and then his son.

During the 20th dynasty, Egypt was fragmented.

It's like the High Priests picked a black Pharaoh to stop the fighting an build their own fiefdoms.

Rameses 3 and his successors weren't respected and didn't build an identity of their own. They tried to piggyback off the success of Rameses 2: The Great. They ultimately failed.

It was Smendes who ultimately returned white rule to Egypt and unified it.

There it is except he was probably not even a mulatto or black. He had a black ancestor somewhere along the male line that's all the haplogroup proves.

> Source is a shitty Nigger blog.

Fuck off faggot. Everyone knows Copts are the direct decedents of Ancient Egyptians. They still speak the fucking language for fuck sake.

WE

So for someone late to the party, the question is: Wuz Kangz or nah?

So do wolof in West Africa. What's your point?

>Rameses III
And that's where it all started going downhill.

>20th dynasty. Duh. We already know that. They destroyed egypt

Niggers always want to claim ancient Egypt as their own. I'll let them have it. A bunch of inbred farmers marrying and fucking their own daughters and sisters? Ancient Egypt was worse than old-timey Appalachia. There's a reason the term "mother-fucker" came to common usage with niggers.

they speak arabic though, Coptic language with its hellenised alphabet is only used lithurgically

>niggers were the people to ruin a civilization that lasted thousands of years

fucking lel.

Where are the pyramids in Rome? There are pyramids in sudan. Where are the mummies from Greece. The oldest mummie is a nigger from Libya.

That's nice, but how much percent of that did he have? Mexican also have African DNA, but not very much.

nubians, ethiopeans and somalis were not the same as congoid niggers, the woman in your picture has caucasoid features, this is the main thing why the claim of american niggers is so preposterous, and yes today they are a lot more mixed, hence why most somalis look so retarded for example

lol, i bet a slave designed it too

>"muh cockizoid feechures"

I guess Stacey dash is white too now

No but the person who designed it likely has more "black" descendants than white ones(if any) today. Learn how genetics work

Stacey Dash is as white as Neicy Nash

Actually,there are pyramids in Greece that pre-date the Egyptian ones
>tfw we wuz kangz wewuzkangED by coptniggers

>No but the person who designed it likely has more "black" descendants than white ones(if any) today.
You're an idiot.

Explain? Where do you think black Americans white admixture came from?