Top right?

++ Luluco, Gunbuster
+ Eva, Konosuba
+ - NHK, Watamote, 5cm/s
- Golden boy
++ FLCL
+ Aria
- Toradora
(Is that bottom right tamayura?. Is it good?)
+ Berserk

>bnha
shit/9

6/8

4/4

5/7

5/7

4/8

4/6

5/6

1/3
2/3
3/4
5/7
1/3
0/2
1/1
3/4
3/3

5/6 -kaiji
cool guy
>.webm
instant trash
>/10
lol......
3/6 -luluco, gunbuster, watamote
2/3 -fooly cooly
3/3
dorohedoro is great

Template please

It is in fact Tamayura. Out of everything else on my 3x3 its most similar to Aria (same director as well), although not quite as good. I'm sure would recommend it as well.

How the heck do the ratings you guys use work? Is it like [shows I liked]/[shows I recognize], like seeing a 3x3 with 4 shows you like/approve of and 6 shows you recognize would get a score of 4/6?

shows liked/shows seen

Exactly user.

Thanks, now I'll know how to participate when I finally get around to making my 3x3 someday.

I see. Looks nice.

>when you come here for pseudo recommendations and all you get is MAL top100
Worthless threads.

Why don't you just look at the list after 100? Or the general ranking system.

Are you unable to fathom the possibility that a) time is a limited resource and b) some good shows/movies/ovas might fly under a persons radar?

You clearly have enough time to sit on here and look for recommendations. I understand time being limited but, realistically it shouldn't take you long at all to surf mal for a little bit.

5/5
+Kaiji, Cowboy Bebop, FMA, BnHA, and Konosuba

3/3
+K-On, monogatari, and Eva

5/5
+Dragon Ball, Eva, Space Dandy, and Devilman
++Ping Pong

4/4
+K-On, HxH, and KLK
++Gintama

Finding something on MAL tells me nothing about the shows respective visuals. If theres an interesting shot in here then Ill be interestedin seeing what the show looks like. There are no interesting sample shots on database websites, its just a shitty cover that is very often low res on top of it.

>there are people that ACTUALLY BELIEVE this is how it works

7/8
-BHNA
4/4
5/5
7/8
6/6
++ Dandy, Dragon Ball

What's top right corner, Texhnolyze?

>/10
kek this board is a joke now

Monster

The only reason to make a 3x3 and post it is to look for emotional gratification from other people based on your opinions of anime, so naturally most people posting them are going to be insecure. There is a positive correlation between insecurity and age, and the younger you are, the less anime you are likely to have seen. The less anime you have seen, the less likely you are to have discovered series that fit your niche preferences. It's as simple as that.

oh, Thanks

I don't know, I usually just make up random numbers

How does it work? Thats at least what I do. Or rather, to some extend. I usually also ++/-- the shit i really liked or really disliked.

I put quite some effort into this please rate.

center right?

Tamayura

Mushishi