One Piece

Only one more week before luffy gets blown the fuck out lads.

Reposting since I posted it too close to the end of the thread

If you were in One Piece World what would be your dream, your occupation, and affiliation?

Personally, I'd try to find Vegapunk, go to the moon, and get Enel's fruit for myself. So I guess I'd be a Marine ally, and my occupation would be lab assistant or something.

is this the new thread or not.

What can luffy's fruit do that mochi man's cannot?

The only thing I can think of is resistance to lightning

>join marines
>train hard so I don't turn into a shitter
>rise in ranks slowly
>eventually they give me a decent fruit power to augment me
>train fruit power really hard so I'm extremely compentent
>Luffy walks by
>activates conqueror's haki
>I shit my pants instantly and pass out

Strawhats with jimbei
Heart pirates
Hawkins pirates
On air pirates
Drake pirates
Kidd pirates
Mink kingdom
Samurai remnants
WB remnants
Gekko Moriah

Vs
Beast pirates
Shogun and other samurai

Kaido BTFO?

Fire hawk.

He also restrained Katakuri briefly by enlarging his hand and activating haki in it.

I mean this is clearly going to end up a battle of haki and Luffy's haki is stronger than Katakuri's haki and that's that.

You have to change the hair color.

bounce

high ranking marine turned revolutionary with a busted logia and good fundamentals in haki

$5 says before Kaido gets blown the fuck out Blackbeard shows up and steals his fruit (which is going to be some mythical zoan).
And that's how Blackbeard gets the best zoan, paramecia and logia fruits.

You are my special one..... Nami-san...

Fuck off with your cancerous normalfag memes.

Luffy can stand in the rain and not suffer from stupid elemental weaknesses

What? How is that a normalfag meme?

What fruits and wierdo powers should be in Wano?

But it's from /fit/

Establish a sylvan-themed kingdom as a sort of alternative to Totenland in the fairy tale department. I'd probably search for a logia that allows one to turn into a tree, stay in half-tree form to get a broken lifespan if I can do that, and dick around and establish a 'no normie humans allowed' rule. A mermaid cove here, some dwarves there, whatever zoans or minks who want to settle get a slice of the place, elves, whatever.

Your memeology game is weak. One of the popular versions, the one with the quench, was from /fit/, but the meme itself started on /r9k/. Anyway, it's a normalfag meme now since it has spread on social media. If you post it you can get out.

you realize the average poster in wanpiss threads only comes to Sup Forums for the wanpiss threads right? they're not Sup Forums natives/people that frequent Sup Forums

Not him, but how does that change anything he said? All those people should get the fuck out.

>Hawkins pirates
Hawkins used cards and couldnt see victory. He will be an enemy,
>On air pirates
Apoo will be an enemy at first but later switch to ally
>Drake pirates
Enemy at first but not sure if he switches over

The one piece version of this was literally created by anons here retard

> The one piece version of this
And? If someone on Sup Forums makes Luffy edit of Pepe, does that somehow make it not cancerous crossboarder shit?

the average poster in wanpiss threads are from forums or reddit, so this sort of behavior is expected

>makes Luffy edit
Makes a Luffy edit, rather.

Sorry we aren't virgins with imaginary gfs man.

Moch isn’t elastic. He can’t copy Rifle and other elasticity based techniques. This plus gear 4 will allow Luffy to win.

Things bounce off rubber but stick to glue.

I accidentally a Luffy

Not if Luffy achieves Ultra Gomu Instinct

Honestly speaking, is Luffy weak in general compared to most big wigs? Luffy relies heavily on his fruit to enhance his abilities, and he can't really fight without them. Luffy uses gear 3rd to get big and stronger (and gear 4 now) only to be blocked by people who don't have body enhancers other than their own haki. Shanks is an emperor, so it's safe to assume that he's insanely strong. He's just a regular human that is Emperor level, but Luffy constantly uses his devil fruit to bring himself up to be able to play in the big leagues. If he were really strong, his rubber enhancements would be easily skyrocketing past the competition. Has Oda fucked up with Luffy's power scaling?

Luffy is on par, a bit weaker, and a bit stronger than most yonkou commanders during gear 4. If gear 4 had unlimited uptime then he's stronger than most yonkou commanders and could give the more notable ones like katakuri a really hard time.

luffy is a shitter it's already been established when luffy/ace/sabo were kids

whatever happened to the giant girl? we know big mom ate everyone except for harjudin and the girl, but we never learnt her name or what she did after that.

I THINK her name got mentioned somewhere around her.
She was from Elbaf so I assume she stayed there when Mother moved the house.
Maybe we will see her if they ever reach to Elbaf and Macro becomes a thing.

>Kyaaaah! Linlin's gonna kill us!

I don't think she ever got a name, I feel like a giant with light colored hair like hers would be pretty memorable, especially if she still wears a bandana. Oda just kind of put her in his pocket, to pull out whenever he needs an interesting character.

Her name was Gerd, according to Viz.

>Dorry and Broggy
I hope the giant straw hat fleet cover story ends with them arriving at little garden.

>we know big mom ate everyone except for harjudin and the girl,
BM ate the kids of the lambs house, Gerd was just a giant who lived on Elbaf. So she wasn't there when BM ate everyone else on the other island at lambs house 2.

Hes like half their age thats how I see it. Yonko Commanders and older fighters haki is just super tough after years of being tempered.

and she fucken did..

wait, so Gerd is harjudin's childhood friend? looks like we've got another wedding coming

>Honestly speaking, is Luffy weak in general compared to most big wigs?
Yes.
>If he were really strong, his rubber enhancements would be easily skyrocketing past the competition. Has Oda fucked up with Luffy's power scaling?
Depends on where he goes from here. Luffy going from as weak as he was to strongest or near-strongest in the world in 3 years (1 traveling and 2 timeskip) would have been kind of bullshit.
To be honest I think his current power is acceptable. The deciding factor will be how the story goes from here. Will Luffy achieve success through a combination of his own strength and co-operating/working with friends and allies (which makes sense in my opinion), or will he become stronger? If he becomes stronger it would have to be done sensibly.

How can Katakuri even compete?

Katakuri trained since then. He kicked the rabbit's ass, and now he's kicking Luffy's.

She beat the living fuck out of the giants, so they kicked her out along with lamb's house, on that new island she ate all the orphans, no giants.

Devil Fruit farmer. I'd sell yummy fruits to anyone who can afford the price.

so why the hell is there a week with no chapter and no episode? shouldn't the marketing guys do everything they can to make sure there's at least something each week? just look what happens to the threads, a third as many people are posting

It's just that for the way she is drawn she looks much more like a very pale kemonomimi instead of an anthropomorphic animal, so while I'm not a furry I can find her legitimately attractive

Best Zoan is Marco's though

>Teach steals yet another Devil fruit from the WB pirates
hasn't he taken enough from them already?

Shiryu is also going to take the Diamond

>when you remember One Piece is on break this week

Could Caeser go nuclear?

So whats the final goal of One Piece? What is Odas end game?

Will it turn out that the national treasure in mariejois that Doffy says would shake the world if people found out about it turn out to be "One Piece". Will Luffy go there and destroy the world government and take down the celestial dragons?

what if the gorusei are literal gods or godlike beings? what if they're not fucking around

>OP file deleted
>2nd post is a self insert OC prompt
I suggest we let this thread die, me or someone else will create a new one.

>I mean this is clearly going to end up a battle of haki and Luffy's haki is stronger than Katakuri's haki and that's that.
This applies to every battle from now on since it's been nothing but powerlevel shit for a while.

except when a devil fruit is countered by an element
Like Cracker, Katakuri and Peros
Linlins fruit wasn't very effective against the Soul King either

i'd invent snail-powered internet so i could ask pseudo-fanfic tier questions about the straw hats like this one on snail-powered imageboards

>mfw KT said Pirate Warriors 4 will never happen

I know exactly what you mean. I appreciate that she's closer to kemonomimi, but still has a rabbit-like face. It's not that an animal face is attractive, it's just so darn cute and endearing.

This. I doubt One Piece will ever descend into pure power levels like DBZ. Despite the introduction of Haki, there are still a LOT of other factors that determine who wins a fight. Cracker's biscuits would have given Luffy hell if not for Nami's rain. Brook, despite being an insect compared to BM was still able to kill many Homies because of his DF's unique interaction with souls. Then there's stuff like Akainu and Ace's DF relations. Enel and Luffy's DFs that interact in very specific ways despite one being 'stronger' than the other conventionally. It all depends on the context of the fights and how your powers will clash with the other guy's.

gear 4

Bounce projectiles back towards snipers

Eat absurd amounts of food to speed up your second wind

Obtain a harem despite being a mentally deficient, borderline asexual

STRETCHY BENIS :-D :-DD

>What can luffy's fruit do that mochi man's cannot?
>STRETCHY BENIS
Did you never eat mochi or something?

Just made this shitty collage of all of Carrot's WCI appearances so far, minus the most recent chapter or two; how'd I do?

autism/10
furry/5

Where's the image of her getting stomped by Katakuri?

thanks, i've got all the images in a folder so I'll update it once the arc is over, and probably remove some more minor images

I was about to ask

it didn't make the cut, along with loli carrot and like 12 other images. like I said, for now, it's shitty

I doubt it. If One Piece were at Mariejois there'd be no reason for the Marines to be so afraid of someone finding Raftel. Whatever One Piece is supposed to be, I'm sure it's currently at Raftel. The secret of Mariejois may be an Ancient Weapon they don't want anyone finding out about, perhaps their trump card in an emergency.

That would be a cool way to have Zoro surpass Mihawk. So far Mihawk has been unable to cut diamond. His slash was blocked rather easily by Jozu in his diamond form and he wasn't even scratched. If Shiliew manages to take that fruit and if Zoro were to successfully cut him down, it would in a sense mean he's surpassed Mihawk.

As much as I hate to admit it, I think the rabbit will join in the end. Jinbe has a lot more/better history with Luffy and the crew, and is a better character overall but at this stage I feel like an addition unknown at this point would be too far gone.

Yeah, I guess she'll be a more generic character who is a culmination of other characters on the crew while Jinbe is the truly unique addition but it will have to do.

Going by Oda's claim of the last nakama joining successively, either Luffy will re-invite Jinbe officially as promised, and Carrot might say "can I join too" to which Luffy replies "yeah you helped a bit so I guess", or Carrot will be asked/ask at the end of Wano.

no i live in australia

So? I'm french, you're closer to japan than I am.

Final goal is Raftel, which will turn out to be a ancient city from the void century; besides being filled with riches, knowledge, and technology beyond the current norm, it'll also have signs that all the races in the world used to live together before fracturing; the title of 'God' was the one used by the rulers of this civilization, and casual use of 'God' as a title for rulers and the defenders of royalty all have the same root.

By the time Luffy makes it to Raftel, he'll have one of the most diverse crews in the series; he will also have the support and loyalty of not only several human kingdoms that were failed by the WG, but Fishman Island, Zou, and Elbaf. Mariejois is founded on base inequality, lies, and outright slavery; all things we know Luffy absolutely hates, as we know. Luffy will eventually declare himself the Pirate King with a giant army and allies backing him, and will have the will and the way to declare all territories not controlled by the World Government his. The natural treasure of Mariejois is connected thematically to Alabasta's Hero Water and Fishman Island's Energy Steroids; it is a 'weapon' which, in exchange for the life force of others (slaves) produces a substance that gives users extended life spans and continual strength of the upper tiers of the WG's elite, with the Admirals having access to this boon but not knowing where it comes from. Once this is out, the marines themselves fracture while they are all massed against Luffy, and the surviving half turn tail and attempt a coup on the WG. With the Celestial Dragons removed and the Underworld demolished (I doubt the connection between the two was unintentional), the WG is dissolved and something like a United Nations-type organization is established to serve as a meeting place for all the kingdoms and peoples who choose to associate with it.

Also, the final shot of the marines will probably be a fishman having a beer with another recruit.

Are these in order?

You're missing her getting kicked by Katakuri.

>As much as I hate to admit it,

Learn to love it. Accept the cute rabbit into your heart.

To reach Rebeccafag autism you must save in a folder every single frame of Anime Carrot, too

I may, however out of the two successive joins of Jinbe and Carrot, Jinbe will always objectively be the better of the two, and I can live with that.

Perospero will fall

Trips of truth confirm Perospero is falling at Carrot's hands. If there is a moonlit night happening in under 10 hours she's going to be receiving a major power boost, perhaps enough to catch Peros off guard and end him.

well with the manga it makes more sense, since it's hand drawn by oda, so it has more meaning. shitty toei frames don't mean much

i'm PRETTY sure

thanks for the input, here's a superior version plus the recent chapters, minus some minor images. please save this image instead

>filename
I just realised that Japanese pronounce the Ls as Rs. That means that Whole Cake Island really should be WHORE Cake Island, which is a more fitting name giving Big Mom's promiscuous lifestyle. It all makes sense now.

>Dragon Ball introduces a character who looks like a JoJo stand and stops time and a bunch of other characters with JoJo abilities.

>One Piece has a character do the "Your next line..." bit one time

IS ODA RIPPING OFF JOJO????!!!!!!

Reminder that Sup Forums causes brain damage.

It was all within marriage

The only funky thing relating to names recently that are legit are the Rinrin/Linlin question and if Katakuri's name is meant to translate directly as Dogtooth. Totrand's a silly place.

I think that Carrot's going to shine in Wano, so at this point I think it's too early to tell how good of a crew member she'll actually be.

True, but still wont be as good as based Boss Jinbe

Next video game when?

I just realized the strawhats aren't just going to teleport from big moms territory to Wano. There's going to be a journey there, which means comfy post-arc crew shenanigans, with our new members Carrot and Jinbe. We'll probably get some filler unique to the anime as well.

Of course, that's how it's always been. The anime will add a filler arc focusing on the newest crewmembers. The manga will at least depict the journey to Wano with some shenanigans in between. We might even get a change of perspective from the SHs to perhaps Sabo or Vivi as Reverie approaches. Vivi is more likely but I included Sabo because I have a feeling the Revs are going to be crashing the Reverie with no survivors. It's too good a chance for Dragon to pass up.

Well, the questionable element with Jinbei isn't how useful he'll be, we know all too well how useful and knowledgeable the guy is so that was never in question. The questionable part is how well he'll gel with the Straw Hats outside of fighting or plan-making.

I personally think he'll be just fine, given he brings a more serious, straight man element to the table which some of the Straw Hats could really benefit from, such as Brook and Sanji. However, I do hope we get to see some rekindled joy about simple adventuring from the guy, given that's the main appeal of the Straw Hats journey and Jinbei's rather serious attitude could potentially impede that.

In comparison, Carrot has a relatively obvious place in the Straw Hat dynamic, regardless of if she actually ends up joining or not.

The journey there will be skipped. We have Reverie which will occur during that period, and we only have several chapters left this year in which they have to reach Wano by.

so why the fuck would i go out of my way to eat mochi when i didn't even know it existed until katakuri made his debut?