Welll welll well what do we have here

Welll welll well what do we have here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LgHmgHiGoHI
youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

infowars are retarded for doing this, they will lose. i mean they are always retarded but this time they out did themselves

The creator needs to realize that Pepe is out of his hands at this point. His popularity, his image, everything about Pepe, other than his origin, has nothing to do with him. He needs to let go.

Tim Pool covered this actually and apparently Furie has said in the past that anyone can use Pepe.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgHmgHiGoHI

I mean without us he shity arts wouldn’t get popular

There was a post here when the dude that made the kids book and got sued by this guy that explained it pretty well on how Furie would lose in court over it if the guy had the money to fight back.
Something to do with him not filing paperwork for copyright over Pepe soon enough.

There was a post here when the dude that made the kids book and got sued by this guy that explained it pretty well on how Furie would lose in court over it if the guy had the money to fight back.
Something to do with him not filing paperwork for copyright over Pepe soon enough.

our pepes look different than original pepe

Except for the fact that people are profiting off the image. That’s totally wiThin his right

you arent allowed to make money using other peoples creations

That guy is crazy, we made Pepe. We made billion different Pepes, is the guy going to claim he made that?

Alex must have said something recently that really got on the Globalists nerves.
CNN, Youtube, two former workers all came after him at once trying to shut him down, now this.
It's all at once.
What did he say that got them so agitated?

Matt Furie has been quoted multiple times saying anyone is free to profit off of pepe. He encouraged it

he has to prove that the infowars pepe is a direct rip off of his original pepe
>personally i dont consider his original to be the same as the modern pepe and its variants i could argue this well i think

You think that retard has any real say in what people do to his horrible original drawing?

FAIR
USE

Eat my ass fuckwad, you don't know shit

But like, your argument is based on culture and use, the design is very clearly the same. Not hard to prove.

Why isn't he suing CNN or Samantha Bee as well?

lol
>alt-right
>Pepe the frog
>Trump's campaign
I remember when this started, exact moment when Pepe begun as Trump's meme.

Pepe is a religious figure now.
Isn't that suing people who use Buddha images?
youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM

That guy is a fucking retard.
If you fail to protect your intellectual property (and he did), it goes to the public domain.