i too enjoy dreaming of things that aren't real

>barnesreview.org/dna-ancient-white-egypt/

U WUZ NOT KANGZ U WAD SLAVES AN SHEIT

How about you remove that propaganda you racist

>This is powerful
No it's not

facts aren't racist, they're facts.

Racists love using made up facts about black people so you should be quiet

oh please, stop the larp, we have retards who actually believe what you are saying

make me slut

>Pay no mind to envious peasants who mock your kingship

Lol. As if whites would envy blacks for any reason. Whites actually were and still are "kangz".

Real Kang here ama

You guys are jealous as fuck, that's why you obsess over us.

get the fuck out you stupid nigger

facts don't change just because you state it is "made up facts"

> Nig brands himself with the very symbol of black slavery
Powerfully retarded

Look at this brave black man, he has helped white people more than you racists ever will

Yes it is

This

We takin ur women white boy

trayvon martin was found in a area that had had a series of burglarys
Trayvon martin Martin had behavioral issues. At the time of the shooting, he was serving a ten-day suspension for having a marijuana pipe and an empty bag containing marijuana residue.
Traven Martian a year before the shooting had his bag searched to find a tagging marker, the school officer found a dozen pieces of women's jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver that was described by the school police officer as a burglary tool. The jewelry found in his backpack included silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds. When Martin was asked by the officer if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend, he said a friend had given it to him. When asked for the name of the friend, Martin declined to provide it.
Community volunteer George Zimmerman spotted him casing houses, reported him to the police and after the call-in he was mugged. Mr. Zimmerman defended himself.
Black lives might matter but Tyrvain made his own death

That's actually a depiction of circumcision. That's right; Jews stole dick snipping from black kings!

He's looting them you fucking g'day faggot

Not really, white people pretty much never talk or even think about you outside Sup Forums, you niggers however are always going on about "white man this" and "white man that".

This gave me a very powerful laugh indeed

>Why fuck a man's asshole when you could fuck my mouth?

tattoos of faces almost always look completely retarded

niggers like to blame everything on white people when they're a bunch of gorillas who can't read, have 20 children and expect the government to pay for them

niggers literally do nothing

>nig
>attempts logic
>inductive reasoning ensues

ok i think computer time is over tyrell, they need you on the hardwood asap

WE

WUZ

House theifs

Still just a dead a nigger.