NIGGERS BTFO

breitbart.com/london/2018/03/09/watch-tommy-robinson-knocks-migrant-trying-attack-cameraman-rome/

When were you when Tommy Robinson started a whites only team for the knockout game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BNP2y7ELus
breitbart.com/london/2018/03/09/watch-tommy-robinson-knocks-migrant-trying-attack-cameraman-rome/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boom

youtube.com/watch?v=_BNP2y7ELus
3:00
BOSS

God DAMN that cheered me up. Tommy is one of my favourite people in the world. Love him love him love him.

this happened in sweden you wall-eyed mongo

AFRICAN SCUM EXIT EUROPE IMMEDIATELY

Italy. Watch the video.

>italy is in sweden

EU education.

saved. thank you.

It was in Italy, you potato faggot.

>whiteboi finally manages to win a fight against a black man

>it's a malnourished african manlet

lmao keep celebrating, shows how pathetic yall are. Whitebois lose most 1v1 fights against black men. I've watch tons of fight videos.

did the Swedes arrest Tommy for his crimes of importing testosterone and harming innocent rapefugees?

Can't have him setting a precedent you know.

>italy is in sweden
the eternal black irish strikes again

I'd like to see you get in a fight with Tommy. Tommy's been fighting all his life. He'd fucking destroy you. I'd follow him into hell.

andddddddddd...

it's a leaf

Lol no they do not.

holy shit i could watch that all day. so fucking satisfying

this is news to me

It's funny because he's small.

Tommy Robinson is a fucking faggot. How dare he travel to another country and violently assault one of its citizens while staying as a guest? I would not break bread with this tommy faglord.

I've been watching UFC for years upon years, I study the moves in slow motion and then do them myself. I honestly feel bad for anyone that tries to throw handz with me.

dumb nog isn't used to white people fighting back. shows you how cucked italy (and most of Europe) is. you could tell by his stance he was going to launch when given the opportunity.

>I've watch tons of fight videos.

Kek

>citizen

>I've been watching UFC for years upon years, I study the moves in slow motion and then do them myself. I honestly feel bad for anyone that tries to throw handz with me.

So, you're 12?

>1 on 1

Things niggers literally never do

I hope that irony was intentional

Again this irish retard

>1v1 videos with black guys fighting
literally doesnt exist, they fight in packs like a whole monkey family you faggot leaf

>black guys always taking a knee

No dude, I'm not joking. It's like if I traveled to Finland and punched a Finn for no reason. How is that acceptable? It's absolutely disgusting and abhorrent behavior. He should have been arrested on the spot.

based pikey

civil war when?

>breitbart.com/london/2018/03/09/watch-tommy-robinson-knocks-migrant-trying-attack-cameraman-rome/

Italy
Yes

>The man Tommy punched in self defense was Italian
oohhahahahhoooahahahahaa

>illegals

Tommy is a self-admitted Zionist shill.
Wake up, UK. Traitors fall first!

Italians are people of all races. Black, white, asian, arabic, hispanic, etc .. You should know this as Italy has a diverse society just like Canada.

so you side with uneducated invader niggers and muslims? fuck off you mook

Jews bring Muslims to the UK.
Want to stop Muslims?
Stop the Jews!

Behold the power of the leaf!

I thought you chinks were supposed to be based?

Nice form!

>everyone who doesn't browse Sup Forums and is interested in the JQ is a jewish plant
stop

>breitbart.com/london/2018/03/09/watch-tommy-robinson-knocks-migrant-trying-attack-cameraman-rome/
Only a leaf would write something so fucking stupid

>Fights Islam
>Is working for the Joos who support Islam
>Is paid to work against the thing the people paying him are allegedly working for

Why am I supposed to blame the Joos again?

>everyone who admits to being a Jewish plant is NOT a Jewish plant

>Jews bring Muslims into the UK
>We should fight the Muslims and not the Jews

Boom

>implying it isn't an act to avoid being called a nazi by the left

dank

>implying Tommy isn't already called a Nazi by the left

look, if the jews want to play on our side for a bit, why does it matter ?

his jewness could still provide him some teflon coating. Nobody cares what dumb liberals think, he probably has sympathy point with ((them)).

>jews are flooding the UK with muslims
>they are playing on our side
pick one you kike.

Is pic related still making videos?

>we care if europe survives

>Jews flood Europe with Muslims
>"We care if Europe survives even though we support these very same Jews!"

Kill yourself.

>we

so let me get this straight....you are saying, tommy, the anti-muslim, ex-edl, far right nationalist is a jewish plant - and you're telling me to "pick one" ?????
>tommy is anti musim and wants islam to be stopped
>b-b-b-ut also, tommy is a muslims shill who actually wants more islam in europe
explain wtf you are trying to say

>self-effacement for evolution

pic relatedâ„¢

not optimal but not bad

Is it true Jews are behind the migrant crisis? Yes or no pls.

>POWERFUL

So what the fuck happened with the italian elections? Did /ourguy/ win?

I need a quick rundown

That picture means jackshit
You cant portray yourself as a hateful personality you moron. Burgers cant into deception thats why they think they somehow won vietnam

it would seem that a large portion of those involved, are jewish.

Tommy admits he's a paid Zionist shill. See: Come talk with me when you've advanced past the cognitive dissonance and I'll shew what their Plot is.

(checked)
Then why should we support the Jewish "people" or their pathetic rancid State? All of your leaders are either on Israel's payroll or they are simply incapable of leading real resistance. What do you want: someone who says the nice things, looks a certain way... or someone who will stop the genocide of our fucking people?!

>measuring oneself against simian traits

We wuz Wew!â„¢

so why do you think they would they be funding both sides ?

A leaf. A fucking leaf. Your flag is a fucking leaf. Not a moose. Not a hockey stick crossed with a musket or a first nation spear. A fucking leaf.

You know what that shithole Canada really is? It is the place where the Tory bitches in the American colonies fled when we kicked the ass of the most powerful army on earth at the the time and declared our independence from the monarchy. That's what Canada is - the place where men who could have been free ran off to so they could gorge themselves on King George's cock.

So just shut the fuck up and acknowledge your betters. That's right, you freedom loving, ass kicking, gun owning, liberty pumping like fire through their hearts betters - The original blue jean wearing, moon landing, splitting the atom, internet inventing, American White Man.

Tommy is just a dumb chav who can't comprehend the JQ so he's being taken advantage of by mossad.

Our enemy plays both sides against we the middle.

my boy tommy 'raising awareness'

Holy fuck what a punch

Yes

They came up with the idea decades ago that if they flooded our nations with people from all over the world, their crimes would go unnoticed and we would ignore all the kikery.

Except Jews keep bragging that they aren't white and how horrible white people are and its red pilled millions. They are too arrogant and celebrate before they have won.

why are australians piping up?

If anons like you and I know this, how much more does Tommy Robinson? Richard Spencer? They all know. They are our Enemy.

Thank you for not being a faggot like OP

But then we have no allies

Its a fucking joke. He's no beef with jews, visits isreal etc then plays up to the whole tommy robenstein meme.

Why are you even posting here. You can be arrested for visiting websites like this in the UK

Just fuck off. No one takes you retards seriously anymore. You import in refugees but turn away Kiwi doctors and surgeons. Enjoy your Orwellian shit hole. Maybe you will end up in jail with a bunch of Muslims for posting here.

The People are our allies.
You and I are the leaders of the new Reich.
We are the harbringers of Revolution.
Our only task at present is to replace Spencer and the other false teachers with our own people, then the masses will follow and obey. We are stronger because we are billions in number -- the rest of humanity simply doesn't realize it yet. The only obstacle, therefore, is convincing the billions of what we know is truth. Some will convince more than others, but if you can convert one person to our cause how great are you as compared to Spencer and the others?! You are like a god compared to them, so be godlike, and support those who can convince even more than you.

It's time to put down the whisky there, Aengus.

Niggers noggin is nothing new.

god those fucking uppity niggers.. im no fan of tommy, but that was based af. hopefully that type of shit catches on

the only reason they would be playing both sides is to accelerate the whole situation towards war...
that actually works in our favour.

are the jews.... dare i say it..... dare i even think it....
...... /ourguys/ ?

haha get on you ye bell end

>that actually works in our favour.
America is weak militarily and financially, and divided socially. Europe is already invaded by millions of trained Islamic fighters. America and Europe are conditioned to be conquered. You're right tho: they are accelerating us towards war, but you're wrong to think America and Europe will win against the new Axis.

A FUCKING LEEEEAAAAFFFF

is it true you're called kiwis cos you're a bunch of fruits?

You're such a nigger-loving faggot

Destined to spend their lives in Muslim majority British prisons.
The PC brigade will get you eventually.

lol i fucking knew you were a little shill cunt.

Lol that s a place i always pass by when i go to work .. it s full of niggers there . It s not a nogozone tho.. maybe at night, but daytime is full of police and private security .

yeh thats the one

>brainwashed by Sup Forums *dabs*

This is not an argument.
If you disagree with what I said present a counter argument or get rid of your cognitive dissonance.

Why is a pack of sand niggers raping your sister right now?