Raildex NT19

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume19_Chapter_1 5/11 parts complete. More to come tomorrow. Or maybe later tonight if js06 is having a late night, but probably not

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:_New_Testament&direction=next&oldid=528752#NT_Volume_19
mediafire.com/file/q3wuzc0wh3a93s3/Index_122.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dropped it at volume 13. Is it worth picking back up now? I wasn't interested in kamisato's arc.

Chapter stays blank even with that revision thing

Yes, but Kamisato's arc sets up a lot of stuff that's happening now. Particularly if A.O. Francisca is referencing Fran

It's another set up arc like early OT but condensed and picks up at the end, NT17. NT18 is the beginning of another major arc like GRS and GREMLIN. You can decide if that sounds worth it, but most people think NT18 is NT9 tier.

Someone will have to get you the link

Every arc is a setup arc.

A set up arc is one in which future plot lines are set up, while older ones aren't usually touched upon.

Does CTRL+F5 work?

I wouldn't consider WWIII a set up arc. I also wouldn't consider NT9/NT10 a setup arc. That doesn't mean you don't need previous information to understand those arcs; it just means they were a climax of sorts.

Could be, Pendex is called John Pen mode

Did He' ever date, getting laid (or something) ?
I think He translate BloodSign 7 on New-Year eve too

NT19 revision link:
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:_New_Testament&direction=next&oldid=528752#NT_Volume_19

Alright, thanks, I think I'll wait until NT19 is finished and start reading again.

Fuck, lads. I was supposed to drop this series already. Why do I keep coming back...
>see Rikou's ass
Ah, that is why. Druggie's thicc butt is one hell of a delicious ass. Hamazura needs to apply dick in it ASAP, or Crowley(and maybe Mugino) will beat him to it. Speaking of which, why she looks so much like a man in that picture? Mugino needs to stop taking steroids in the gym, she is getting even uglier than what she already is.

So the suit Hamazura is wearing is basically an imitation of Accelerator's powers, and Accelerator, for some reason, is offended by it, possibly because someone spied on him/used him to make that suit? That's what I'm gathering, at least. I don't know why Accelerator would care about this if it's not physically harming the clones or him. Is there maybe more to this suit?

On second thought, if this suit is the result of new spying/data collection, perhaps he is concerned that the people who made this suit will come after him for more hands on experiments to improve the suit? And, naturally, if he is a target, they could always target the clones as a bargaining chip

So, reading up on Babalon and thought this was interesting.

>As Crowley wrote in his The Book of Thoth, "she rides astride the Beast; in her left hand she holds the reins, representing the passion which unites them. In her right she holds aloft the cup, the Holy Grail aflame with love and death. In this cup are mingled the elements of the sacrament of the Aeon".

He sounds like he's hunting the person he talked about, and NT18's ending implied that someone spied on him. So make of that what you will.

Yeah. I remember theorizing that Accelerator's tracking down whoever spied on him, and the suit Hamazura's wearing was going to be a link. Seems like that could very well be true.

Toaru Majutsu no Index #122 "Misaka Misuzu 3"

1/33

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>122 chapters just to reach the halfway point and that's skipping 2 arcs

2/33

3/33

4/33

>Shitgino in the OP
Delete yourself, try again

5/33

boing-boing

6/33

7/33

8/33

Mamasaka

>being this assmad

I hope whoever makes the next thread puts her in the OP too

9/33

10/33

11/33

I hope they never find your body

12/33

Jesus fuck,
(why her daughter? ____)

Can always count on pocket sand.

13/33

It's feels so weird seeing Hamazura as the villain again.

14/33

It feels so great seeing him get his shit kicked in by the Touman, since his whole life after this point consists of winning through bullshit luck

15/33

Stop making Toumafags look bad.

Your hatred sustains the emperor.

16/33

17 to 33

>You will be able to beat Hamazura with Mugino on the mobage

18 ► 33

what're those data things pointing to them saying?

If she wasn't a married woman, she would have fallen by the curse of the right hand. Who knows it might have worked and Touma would get some serious Oyakodon action

19 ► 33

Hamazura doesn't get bloodied often enough.

yes

>Beating anything with Mugino
good luck

20 ► 33

If Stiyl can take down Accelerator so can Mugino

Man, I can almost feel the pain Hamazura had after that.

Kino.

My dick has waited far too long to see this in the manga, and it might be the best page yet.

Savor it, for there won't be another one all the way until OT18 in 5 more years.

21 ► 33
Level (-)

>Getting beaten by some highschooler that doesnt even has food to eat

I beat 3 characters (Touma, Styil and Mikoto) all at once with just a properly leveled and built Mugino. They were all about my level

22 ► 33

Why doesnt touma start boxing

"Too easy, Skill Out."

Tried it on a computer this time, it stayed stuck with only up to part 4 translated, while the other stayed blank even after resetting cache, and even trying it on the baka tsuki app which only has up to part 4 too even when the content is refreshed

How do you build Agnese? I don't plan to use her heavily, but I like her slight range. It'd be nice to get the most out of her in case I need her.

Man I was hoping Index 3 wouldn't happen so you fags could disappear. Off yourself.

that 23 ► 33

ups? sorry
I skip 22

22 ► 33

24 ► 33

Fake PvP doesnt counts since the AI is stupid, only threats there are Orianas or Index

Hey, it's Mikoto's future husband!

25 ► 33

>Etzali subtly stalking Misamom
How do we stop him?

I still don't have any idea how to do real PvP. Is there a certain level you have to be to access it?

26 ► 33

Misamom's a bitch, preferring to let the kid she knows her kid likes, and whose mom she occasionally meets up with get beaten up and possibly shot and killed, rather than letting her daughter who can shit lightning deal with it

>Being Etzali
>Staking every Misaka he can.
How can he do it?

27 ► 33

28 ► 33

Talk to the npc in a suit in the map outside Touma's department

Go back to where you belong, Sup Forumsshitter.

Can you post a pic of the NPC?

Be glad he hasn't meet LO

29 ► 33

30 ► 33

31 ► 33

I wonder if the clone has some protocols against Etzali like they do for Kuroko

most people don't use her, you'll have to figure it out yourself

32 ► 33

I suppose I could experiment. Start with the same rules I use for Styil, and if that doesn't work, try one of the rules I use for my other characters

33/33
Toaru Majutsu no Index #122 FIN

Skill-Out Uprising FIN

The manga will take a break for two months, will return in January with the Document of Constantine arc.

Download: mediafire.com/file/q3wuzc0wh3a93s3/Index_122.rar

Probably the same as Imouto, agility and power

Thanks

Would have been awesome if they included Tsuchi's head on the frame

>Chuuya will get past the anime but only for a few months

Thank you

>might not even reach OT15 before the anime does