ITT: Mistakes that should never have been made

ITT: Mistakes that should never have been made

Why are you guys even watching this shit anymore?

>mistakes
Coming to Sup Forums.

The only answer is morbid curiosity

Dragon ball super

Caulifla.

Gohan.

I like it, it makes my brain release dopamine

If Goku's body has a mind of its own isnt that cheating?

No one cares anymore we just want more tranformations and more anime WWE

>people unironically hating on this new form and the special
if you hate dragon ball THIS much, then just stop watching it FFS

Literally a shaved SSJ4 that isnt weaker than base Vegito and not plain recolor shit like Blue

GTfurfags are STILL assblasted

What the fuck are you talking about? It looks nothing like ssj4. And why the fuck do you bring this up when Dbs already left GT out of the water when it comes to transformations after SS blue?

this thread

Joke's on you, I have never touched anything DB related, be it anime or manga or games. I live entirely off of second hand information from these threads.

>waaaah muh long hair and spikes
Reminder that SSJ3 and SSJ4 were mistakes

How is he hurting Jiren in that form when SSB can't even hurt Jiren?
The only that changed is that self movement thing. The power level should be weaker than SSB + kaikoen

Has anyone else noticed that Toppo made mention of Jiren's wish to obtain the Super Dragon Balls? What could he possibly want to wish for? Maybe Jiren wants to wish back all the universes after he wins the tournament?

Because it's not necessarily about strength this time. Sure, he's faster and a bit stronger, but it's because his body is moving on it's own. Precise attacks/evades that he otherwise wouldn't have been able to do. It's why Gohan comments on the fact that he can't sense Gokus movements or attacks.

>look mom I posted it again

SSB couldn't hurt Jiren simply because Goku wasn't able to "land" any punches due to Jiren being faster. When Goku go ultra instinct, it became more difficult for Jiren to block. Thus, a weaker "landing" move will hurt more than a stronger "blocked" move.

He managed to break through the shell and unlock his hidden potential (ie got a power up that may turn out to be similar to Ultimate Gohan, assuming that when he masters the Instinct thing the heat "aura" disappears he will simply look like he's in base form all the time, of course that still needs confirmation)

To get goku's body and became goku gray

I'm going to call it now. Ultra Instinct will be usable by any character, regardless of race or mortality. This will open up to humans being powerful.

like this thread?

this special
3.5% ドラゴンボール超秋の1時間SP フジテレビ 17/10/08(日) 9:00-60

worst rating in its whole running

>gods have a hard time learning it
>this retard thinks yamcha will learn it
lmao

You seem to think Toriyama cares about having them in the plot

>worst rating in its whole running
>Meanwhile, spanish sub video of the DBS special has almost 8 million views so far on jewtube.

What did spics mean by this?

ITT: the most beautiful MC in anime

SSJ4 looks like a saiyan deity though

>yamcha with ultra instinct

That would be OP user

Is UI a multiplier for SSJ?

Shitfla never will, either.
Hell, she has been blue balled on SSJ Blue already, Se is never ever catching up and will be stuck on the shit tier SSJ3.

SSJ5 when?

k?

How long will her hair get in ss3?

4 wasa decent design also Im sure 4 isnt super saiyan its just called that because Toei are hacks.

Super saiyan is the gold hair while 4 is something else entirely

Spic here. Most people there have literal shit taste.
They dont understand what quality means.

They should just cut the middle man and air it first to the spics.

nice headcanon

the gods of destruction also thought it was impossible for a mortal to beat them, and they also though ultra instinct was only for them, now we are seeing that is wrong. I think we're also wrong for assuming humans are capable of breaking their limits

**are not capable

Who the hell cares though

>Yamcha has Ultra Instinct
>he uses it for baseball

I would laugh for days.

>tfw if Yamcha isekai managed to reach this arc, isekai'd guy would try to pull off Ultra Instinct against the likes of Buu

So I can keep complaining about it

I want Puar to know Ultra Instinct.

Does hips moving on their own counts as ultra instinct?

O MY RUBBER NEN is just a meme, it's not that bad. Togashi wrote himself into a corner with this one. Killua literally can one-shot anyone.

OP IS A FAGGOT

How the fuck can you learn AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT without rewiring your brain?

You cant retard you can learn motor actions you can consiously do this is a new level of asspull honestly.

Since Goku's limbs have minds of their own why do they not try to kill him like someone with phantom limb symdrome a brain glitch that literally causes your arm to move around automatically.

How does everybody feel about Dragon Ball GT?

depressing trash with shit character designs, vegeta and gohan are irrelevant, bad animation and no interesting fights. only good things were the SS4 and red shen long designs as well as the ending. also despite trash animation it somehow stayed on model more than any other DB series

how did you learn to be retarded
you had decent grades back in elementary
it's only middle school, how did you decrease so quick

You cant learn unconsious motor actions retard. Goku couldnt have learned this its just an asspull.

Sums up the problem with most threads.

It's basically just precognition, isn't it?

>Goku couldnt have learned this its just an asspull.
but he did
and he can
and it's literally been set up for ages that this was a thing
for months
literal months

you're so dumb

>saying "you can't X"
>after X already happened
good one genius

you can't learn ki manipulation or 99% of other shounen powers either

This.

Yes you can because they can be consiously done. UI is your limbs doing shit without your awareness meaning inpossible to learn because YOU MUST CONSIOUSLY BE AWARE OF IT TO LEARN IT.

To see Master Roshi beat up Gods and Kings of other universes with nothing but a wife-beater, hobo trousers and sandals.

>Autists on kanzenshuu blaming Jiren for the special and arc low ratings.

Kek

are you literally arguing reflexes aren't learned
because they are

the TV station

Thats muscle memory not the same as your limbs moving on their own all the time retard.

Also you dont learn reflexes you just have them. If I put a red hot knife on your skin you will pull away fast even if you never saw someone do that before.

>sperging out this much over shounen/anime/fictional logic

if Goku's body has longer legs than his opponent, is that cheating?

So is the A.I in Goku's body smarter than Bulma?

And yet the official feedback shows overwhelmingly positive reception.

its the difference between a strong guy throwing a sloppy punch and a strong guy throwing a proper punch. Same force in, more force out.

it's the same as the whole "fight me in the dark" thing that trains people

you're so fucking stupid

also his limbs aren't moving on their own, he's just not actively thinking about how to move them
this was already proven in the show, but you don't watch it so
it's reflexive

oh fuck boys massive preview for 112 in these funky ass spoilers

Episode 112 (22 October)

A Saiyan's Pledge! Vegeta's Resolve!!
サイヤ人の誓い!ベジータ覚悟!!
Saiyajin no chikai! Bejīta no Kakugo!!
The pride and bonds of a Saiyan! Vegeta rescues Cabba!!
Now that Universe 6 has lost Hit, the other universes take advantage and go after them! Amidst this, Vegeta goes to try and rescue his disciple Cabba!!

erasure of all the gods as punishment for their injustices

>literally the moment my life went to shit
thanks for reminding me

No they are moving on their own if he doesnt think about moving them.

>get super dragonballs
>I wish that all ningen had mastery of ultra instinct
>gods shit collective bricks but zeno's are too dumb to see why this is a bad idea and do anything about it

it's not like his brain is malfunctioning

To the autist debating me

I assumed Whis has no nerves and isnt biological meaning his actions are instant. His head is an illusion he is like a computer program he simply acts.

Goku however has a brain thats why this is bullshit.

Sooo... you didn't watch it? SSJ4 is just SSJ3 but stronger.

Reflexes are shit if you are superhuman they only have merit to us because we cant move as fast as our reflexes actually we can but this shitty brain doesnt make us aware of that speed

>calls others autists
>actually cares about this shit

well, based on lectures about Satori and shit that I've heard
it's smarter than Bulma at estimating physics and trigonometry, but the only way it can apply this is with aiming and dodging.

>Mfw this spoilers are real

>ultra instinct with shapeshifting techniques
>become shoggoth

you're actually arguing nothing at this point
you've gone to the
>but it's SHOUNEN
argument which means nothing

It's like watching a car accident. I wanna see how it ends and laugh about how bad it was for the people involved later.

UI is not good theres no point to combat if your body moves on its own Im sorry you stupid fags.

Jiren is a real warrior not some faggot who has to depend on an A.I to live.

>spoilers
>literally in the episode preview

Gokus a fucking moron, when will his body revolt against him?

This
I don't see this form appearing terribly often because it will make everything boring

whis said he unlocked his potential further, so strength gains probably came with it

Well yeah, with a drop of ratings like that, the only people who stuck around to watch it are the diehard fans.

Im sure Whis uses an A.I to train Goku and Vegeta because his consious movemenrs would kill them.

The donuts

They really need to stop babysitting that pathetic universe and just let them get erased. honestly at this point there plot armor is getting annoying