Fake threads

Tired of the same ol'fake threads started by chan mods acting as traffic cops??
Then step right in & say whatever the f*#k you want!

Anything I want? Anything at all?

Cum penis

>'fake threads started by chan mods
go on, link some of these threads started by mods

I believe in God but my experience with organized religions are Soo cringe it nearly puts me off!!

Hey mod...glad caught your attention... any chance of letting shit bump organically or are we only against Communist quotas in theory??

still waiting on those links. do you have any? i don't think you do.

Haunt the site & post regularly...evident enough.
Not being smart but is it a paying gig or voluntary, like a cult thing?

i'm not seeing any links yet

But I'm seeing plenty of deflection...

Why always same topics & what's with the obsession with BBC & black masculinity?

you posted a thread saying there were threads created by mods. i want a link to them. why won't you link?

Look, I've achieved my aim which was to get YOUR attention...
If this truly is a place for grade A-trolls & true autists then I've proven my salt...

Now, what's with the obsession with BBC & black masculinity?

If ANY thread hits 30 posts without OP making additional posts, it should auto delete the thread.

still no links yet. bold claims etc.

Agreed, if your a mod they should listen to you..
If your not one, then you should be..

There's someone else here gunning for your job mod...
Cease & desist z deflection...like what are you mylar?

why won't you link the threads you're talking about? it will prove that you're right.

op is right. these mods are sockcuckers

This interaction proves I'm right enough...

you made a claim and did not provide evidence. why should anyone believe you?

They shouldn't (I wouldn't respect them if they did) but in law there's a term known as "inference", they can draw there own...

Tell me mod, how soon do you see the birth of a new thread before it goes live on the board?

Sup Forums mods are like reddiitt bitches. I've been temp banned for some high quality oc ... they interfere too much. like little wanna be cops. somebody gave em a badge and they feel like they need to use it. little faggots.
and look at the fucker pretending to be a mod (maybe one) here...responding to op. a little faggot trying to act all authoritarian and evasive and boss like. probably a needle dicked little worm with moot tattoos on his needle cock

you don't think people should believe you?

no go zone

i'll be banned 4 this. watch.

ban test

not yet. wow

Literally I made a thread one time explain why the majority of Asian woman are trash and look like 10 year old boys and got banned for that

because asian fem-mod

Man thinks he Socrates, what man doesn't realize is, even though Socrates devoutly believed in the power of questions, he still answered those posed to him, realizing that to ignore his opponents own question, created space & justification for his own awesome queries to be ignored...hence even the inventor of the Socratic method answered questions... the games chase not squash mod

It’s because the mods on here are autistic neckbeards that come from Sup Forums and end up making their shitty career as a Sup Forums mod and their life dream is to have a Japanese waifu so god forbid someone explains that Asian woman look exactly like 10 year old boys

I have a question. I'm not memeing when I ask this: are you schizophrenic or something?

**User was banned for this post**

i'm just going to check those 7s.
don't mind me.

Define schizophrenic?

Please take your meds user.

Whopper argument...Burger King graduate?

I dunno... Maybe all the black dick threads that somehow constantly survive the purges of anything productive or relevant?

Thank you

Yeah sure, mods created a thread that casts doubt on a whole lot of threads round here...solid strategy...

Unlike the majority of threads started, I'm still here, authentic thread maybe?

Sup Forums is 75% CIAniggers and JIDF

Speaking from experience??

No doubt the alphabets are about...that figure seems rather high though.

Try posting anything critical of Trump or Israel, see what happens...

I'll be invited to speak at the DNC?

care to elaborate?
also, to say anything i want.. the phrase 'in and of itself' is retarded and cringe. just say 'in itself' if you must emphasize