In isekai/fantasy with human dominated worlds, do you think elves are their world's version of indians?

In isekai/fantasy with human dominated worlds, do you think elves are their world's version of indians?

They're world's version of Japanese.

This desu.

From what I can understand, they exist mainly to be enslaved, except they're white, so they don't correspond to any known race

As usual since recently, I have to mention that this isn't a criticism. I think enslaving elves should be a standard low level quest for most races.

So they're Slavs?

Are orc's niggers?

Except if you read into Tolken's idea of elves, you'd realize that its based on the Japanese. Just like all the other tolken races are based on other races.

>isolationlist
>haughty
>beautiful
>long lived
>desired by other races

This is the idea around the turn of the century for Japanese. Or rather various ideas of japanese combined into one.

>flat chest
>fat butt
literal perfection
where's this one from?

Goblin slayer.

>From what I can understand
So you udnerstand nothing.

You give me some source on this. Books, letters. Because this sounds like a load of horseshit.

never mind then

They barely have anything in common. And even in japanese works elves can be somewhat different, so saying just "elves" is meaningless.

there is really no version of elf in our country. Elfs are described to be perfect beings with big amount of knowledge, extremely long lifespans and talents for magic. But they live in isolation, away from anyone else, they do not trade or communicate with other races. There is really no race in todays world which fits the description.

>isolationist
Japanese were well known as isolationist.
>haughty
They were regarded as arrogant all around.
>beautiful/desired by others
The Japanese slaves were known to be one of the most expensives slaves due to their intellectual prowess and beauty.
>long lived
They were well known to have long lived compared to other "barbarians" and would live long as the most developed western nations.

The fetisihization of Japanese race was common in that period of time. The so called "weeb" phenomena isn't new.

user, reading comprehension. Don't waste my time, didn't even bother to read your post. Tolkien never based them on the japanese, and barely anyone that created elves.

Nah, in Japanese fiction, elves are literally what nips think of white people.

Rude, arrogant and snotty while demanding vegetarian options.

The finns.

>M-muh nipon masterrace

This meme is dumb.

Japanese elves are white people, specifically idealised white people. I don't know how you cannot recognise this.

I barely see any rude and arrogant elves in manga and anime.

Stop watching only hentai and stop being a newfag.

Orientalism was a thing, white people back then really did believe Japanese were the "Light of Asia"

It was only in the WW2 that there was a collective effort to break that view and transform the view of the Japs as cowards/ruthless/cunning/backstabing/impotent/. Tolkien hated that that his initial basis for elves have now turned "evil". He hated it so much that he went pseudo-sjw mode in saying "none of my fictional races are based on real world race" something like that.

WW2 pill was quite effective.

Yeah sure user, you really showed me.

Canadian.

>Japs as cowards/ruthless/cunning/backstabing/impotent/.
So white people accept Japs as one of their own.

I pretty sure Tolkien elves based on finns.

Not drunk enough.

This elf look like Astolfo.

Fuck no, they are not. Their language is partly based on finnish, but that's it. They have more resemblance with the Tuatha de Danann.

tolkien elves are crazy drunk, and legolas was an alchoholic party chad by even their standards

There is none, it's all in his head cannon that tolkien didn't actually right high fantasy books but was actually a crypto nazi who totally thought the orcs were niggers

Tolkien knew very little about the Japanese

>head cannon

Orcs were just vague 'oriental barbarians' like persians, huns, mongols or ottomans. Blacks never occupied that kind of a symbolic role in european consciousness.

>elf masterrace
>gets orced on a daily basis
>has to go west because they can't handle the bantz
>gets keked on the new age by mortal men

>Sup Forums acting like /tg/
Cute!

One of the worst explanation to this.

>A highly educated English writer, poet, university professor
>has no idea Japanese people existed
>has no idea British government was at war with Japan
>has no idea what Japanese people are
kek

What does elf pussy taste like?

Based on what the nips said, if you are white, just go lick your mum cunny.

Would explain their obsession with orc dick,

Since they live long, its more like tasking your granny's cunny

Possibly
Which ends up being pretty ironic later on
It's true, elves are an eternal mystery

The real question is, does an Elf really need those hips?

What non-h source can you cite for this claim?

It's a good representation of her dexterous but lithe figure.

Yes. YES.

dunno, ask the japanese. t

No really, Elves are more like Amish, only with superior culture/technology instead of the opposite.
Indians are more like subhumans, constantly littering human cities and wasting their time and energy bitching about humans being mean or some shit.

I'm glad someone bumped this thread with a non-anime and manga pic so that we can have this Sup Forums-Sup Forums-/tg/ discussion without any anime and manga.